Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,111 to 13,125 of 26397
-
02-11-21 17:31 #13287Regular Member

Posts: 10Any reviews
Is she real and if so, has seen been reviewed.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/616500846347
-
02-11-21 10:45 #13286Banned Member

Posts: 10Japanese American
See post 13276 below for picture.
Originally Posted by Steve777
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 09:08 #13285Senior Member

Posts: 34That was supposed to he a reply to Steves?
So I was talking about Morgan / Akira Tues. Real American Asian Girl for Steve just think I deleted to much of his quote sorry.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 08:28 #13284Senior Member

Posts: 774Who?
Maybe I missed something but who are you talking about?
Originally Posted by GJames525
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 20:31 #13283Senior Member

Posts: 34She real and yes price are low
When I saw her she stayed on a side of town you'd only go during the day ajd the pictures might be a little dated. Only reason I didn't repeat was the fact that I don't like feeling rushed but YMMV. I'd say check her out she's not bad.
-
02-10-21 18:13 #13282Banned Member

Posts: 10Searched
Thanks, I looked and there are a few posts about a Vietnamese SW.
Originally Posted by Steve777
[View Original Post]
Not sure if that's the same person. Maybe, but no reviews or recommendations nonetheless.
She advertises pretty lean services. Might have to take the risk and report back.
-
02-10-21 16:53 #13281Senior Member

Posts: 49Looks fun
I have not seen her but I have talked to her and what I can tell you is if you do decide to contact her get right to the point she does not like to much small talk. I would like to find out though she does look fun.
Originally Posted by Lee1951
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 16:49 #13280Senior Member

Posts: 70Search Morgan for previous reviews.
Originally Posted by NB151
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 15:56 #13279Senior Member

Posts: 324The mermaid.
Seen her the other morning after chasing her ass around for two hours SMDH she finally shows up, she does smoke cigarettes and yes she does smell like smoke! As far as the BBBJ I guess the more you get to know where the better she gets because actually she gave me one the other night that was totally amazing I had to make a stop because I was ready to fuck! But she's cool she's crazy she does smoke. She did have a smell issue a while back.
Originally Posted by Real1211
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 15:11 #13278Senior Member

Posts: 380Use the search
She's been around forever. Old pics and much bigger now. Maybe 40ish.
Originally Posted by BeerTown
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 13:17 #13277Senior Member

Posts: 184Jade are
Possible meet with Jade are from Tryst tonight, any one have her yet?
-
02-10-21 12:07 #13276Senior Member

Posts: 48Sexi lexi
Dose any one have info on this woman?
Beertown out.
P.s. I don't think i have ever seen a review on her.
-
02-10-21 11:52 #13275Senior Member

Posts: 166Aria
Sorry I haven't been responding to PMs cause she currently isn't available for up to 6 months or more.
-
02-10-21 11:29 #13274Banned Member

Posts: 10Japanese American?
She advertises as Japanese American.
Do not know her actual name. Although, she has Been posting for a while now.
I was going to pull the trigger and contact, but was curious if anyone had any experience with her.
-
02-10-21 11:08 #13273Senior Member

Posts: 34Found my new regular finally
I know she has been reviewed plenty but after search for my new number 1 option the quest has ended. Alize is by far one of the best providers out there. Safe location and Magic hands to relieve all the tense out of my back. Plus amazing convo. She reminds me of the girls I used to see when I was tone of the Star players on the football team. I well repeat and everyone that has seen here can agree well worth it.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/501947628019










Reply With Quote






