Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3591

    Michellelovable85

    Nice catch Zman.

    Thanks for the input guys.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    She was online this morning on two profiles at the same time. Michellelovable85 and shea0320.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b7792ea3-c58c-4e80-a716-1d27e0f58016

    https://www.seeking.com/member/637bf13e-9267-4d9d-9217-099b65246050

  2. #3590

    Michellelovable85 also Shea0320

    Quote Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Ghosted me after getting to her "address" for 45 minutes. She read my messages on SA and didn't respond to those either other than claiming to ask where I was parked.
    She was online this morning on two profiles at the same time. Michellelovable85 and shea0320.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b7792ea3-c58c-4e80-a716-1d27e0f58016

    https://www.seeking.com/member/637bf13e-9267-4d9d-9217-099b65246050

  3. #3589

    Michelleloveable85 is a scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by LeeWill  [View Original Post]
    It seems like she was reported on before, but I can't find anything. I think my she is a village bicycle but sometime the ride the best after they are broken in. Anyone know about her? Thanks in advance. Leewill.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/637bf...7-099b65246050
    Ghosted me after getting to her "address" for 45 minutes. She read my messages on SA and didn't respond to those either other than claiming to ask where I was parked.

  4. #3588

    Other Cities

    Quote Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking at taking a couple of 2-3 day trips to warmer climates. Any cities in particular you'd recommend with a nice population of SBs at a reasonable price? Any particular SBs you've seen in the south you'd recommend? Just trying to find a couple of good trips where I can find a larger population to choose from where they don't all have GPS.
    That's a great question because market conditions are different.

    Cities I have had no luck: Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Vegas, Nashville, San Diego, LA, Cincy.

    Cities I have had luck: New Orleans, Indy, Phoenix, Hollywood Fl.

    New Orleans is a really good market, much like Indy, but cheaper.

  5. #3587

    Austin

    Quote Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking at taking a couple of 2-3 day trips to warmer climates. Any cities in particular you'd recommend with a nice population of SBs at a reasonable price? Any particular SBs you've seen in the south you'd recommend? Just trying to find a couple of good trips where I can find a larger population to choose from where they don't all have GPS.
    300 PPM is average there and it's 3-1 there then Indy. You literally fumbled into all kinds of hotties and givers there. Phoenix is also a good one too.

  6. #3586

    Other SB cities?

    I'm looking at taking a couple of 2-3 day trips to warmer climates. Any cities in particular you'd recommend with a nice population of SBs at a reasonable price? Any particular SBs you've seen in the south you'd recommend? Just trying to find a couple of good trips where I can find a larger population to choose from where they don't all have GPS.

  7. #3585
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGuy85  [View Original Post]
    At about her third text she said "first meet come to my house I'll give you a lap dance and BJ for $100 then see where it goes from there". Insisted on half up front before she would give her address so I just ignored her from there. Not saying it wouldn't be worth it, just seemed more like a hooker than a SB.
    Former stripper (I don't know where), 2nd or 3rd profile. Reaches out on Tinder the same way. Had address and list of services for $ in 5 minutes, almost went but it was late.

    They're all village bicycles. SA, DI, SC, AMP, whatever; our monthly or weekly visit isn't covering their rent, car, phone, boyfriend, candy, whatever. The better ones don't ever make you feel like they're a take-a-ticket machine and we're just waiting for our # to be called. I've left that expectation behind a long time ago and handle relationships with them accordingly.

  8. #3584

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGuy85  [View Original Post]
    At about her third text she said "first meet come to my house I'll give you a lap dance and BJ for $100 then see where it goes from there". Insisted on half up front before she would give her address so I just ignored her from there. Not saying it wouldn't be worth it, just seemed more like a hooker than a SB.
    Gave same offer, said it's CIM. I may see her Friday AM if possible.

  9. #3583

    Volleyball-girl

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c6e9e...0-c16e65174155

    She's been talked about. Multiple profiles. Picture seller. She decided to say hi to me. She evidently didn't like my last reply as I immediately got blocked!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 15A58185-DF7A-4C2C-8CA7-0292EDBEBBF0.jpg‎   1E564098-6420-445D-9B86-1F8F5609857C.jpg‎  

  10. #3582

    Not her first

    Quote Originally Posted by LeeWill  [View Original Post]
    Fake. Town listed as "Indiana, Indiana". She started the chat and soon went to text. Send a me couple a are rated pictures. Area code is from Topeka KS. I asked what town in Indiana she was in. Reply: Bloomington. I have the mileage radius set to 50 miles. Bloomington is a good 100 miles from me. I quit chatting at that point.
    This is her 4th profile in like two months. Many other user names and was banned before.

  11. #3581

    AutumnBabyGrey

    Does anyone have any intel on this one? Met up or actually been talking to her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3ca68...b-bdd3486b5446

  12. #3580

    She Sounds Like a Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by LeeWill  [View Original Post]
    It seems like she was reported on before, but I can't find anything. I think my she is a village bicycle but sometime the ride the best after they are broken in. Anyone know about her? Thanks in advance. Leewill.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/637bf...7-099b65246050
    At about her third text she said "first meet come to my house I'll give you a lap dance and BJ for $100 then see where it goes from there". Insisted on half up front before she would give her address so I just ignored her from there. Not saying it wouldn't be worth it, just seemed more like a hooker than a SB.

  13. #3579

    Michellelovable85

    It seems like she was reported on before, but I can't find anything. I think my she is a village bicycle but sometime the ride the best after they are broken in. Anyone know about her? Thanks in advance. Leewill.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/637bf...7-099b65246050

  14. #3578

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by ZakkWylde  [View Original Post]
    I didn't pull the trigger because she wouldn't go below 300 but based on our conversation I thought she was real. Had some limitations that weren't my style.
    I think she's real but very inexperienced and I got the feeling she wouldn't be the best fuck. The hot, young girls have never ever had to try at all and it usually shows. I stopped the bidding at $250.

  15. #3577

    I think she's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyDuzit2020  [View Original Post]
    I didn't pull the trigger because she wouldn't go below 300 but based on our conversation I thought she was real. Had some limitations that weren't my style.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape