Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 14,236 to 14,250 of 28087
-
02-11-21 20:23 #13852Banned Member

Posts: 707Head East
What you seek is San Diego adjacent, Google is your friend.
Originally Posted by Blowsandiego
[View Original Post]
If something happens to turn up in Spring Valley you're on the right track.
-
02-11-21 17:52 #13851Regular Member

Posts: 3Where at? I can't seem to find a campo road in sd
I can't seem to find a campo rd?
Originally Posted by Tijuaniko
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 17:19 #13850Senior Member

Posts: 72If you're smooth about it no. If you're not smooth about it and negotiate in advance, the girls love to get mongers to pay for extras and DATY can be considered an extra.
Originally Posted by RyanE36
[View Original Post]
YMMV. It depends on your charm really. I've never personally had to pay extra but I know how to go with the flow.
-
02-11-21 15:52 #13849Banned Member

Posts: 3075I have never had to pay "extra" or the girls have never asked for a certain amount for DATY. Many times for me, the opportunity presents itself (kitty right at my face), and I partake 😁.
Originally Posted by RyanE36
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 08:51 #13848Regular Member

Posts: 21Pine Spa
Any reports on Pine Spa lately? I have read the forum but haven't seen anyone gone to Pine. I went into rubmaps and saw that there is a popular girl there called Jay. Any intel would be much appreciated.
-
02-11-21 04:12 #13847Senior Member

Posts: 284Diamond Spa in La Mesa: Provider Descriptions
These are very helpful observations. Thank you for sharing them.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 04:09 #13846Senior Member

Posts: 284Extra for DATY?
Never an extra fee, in my experience. Again, your expertise and method may play a part though.
Originally Posted by RyanE36
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 22:28 #13845Banned Member

Posts: 3075I couldn't agree with you more. If you enjoy DATY, learn to perfect it (LOL) and the girls won't even care how much tip you leave them. And yes, there may be many unexpected benefits as your rewards.
Originally Posted by Tijuaniko
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 22:06 #13844Banned Member

Posts: 3075We all have different taste, so it's hard to say. But IMO I would say Eva and YoYo are the 2 most attractive at Diamond. Eva's eyes makes her look sexy and her darker complexion (compared to most Asian women) makes her look exotic. YoYo puts on very little makeup and has a very pretty face in my opinion. Amber is decent looking, more attractive than most at AMPs / for AMP standards, but her boobs makes up for it.
Originally Posted by Tijuaniko
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 22:05 #13843Senior Member

Posts: 224Is there an extra fee for DATY? I feel like it's becoming more common than it used to be. Probably something to do with feminism and equality in the bedroom, there's a bigger push for women to also get their O. Statistics are pretty bad in this department against men.
Originally Posted by Tijuaniko
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 21:25 #13842Senior Member

Posts: 284I agree with your assessment of Eva. I've seen her quite a bit prior to the pandemic. She is definitely an attractive, older woman.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
As a frequent visitor of hers, I can confirm the additional services as well. She is also quite fond of a well applied DATY.
Comrades, I cannot express how important DATY skills are. Woman typically do not experience this. Most men fail to apply the attention to this act and doing so can reap extraordinary benefits, in your personal relationships but also in these settings. I have received many unexpected benefits for my technique. But I've gone off topic now.
-
02-10-21 21:23 #13841Banned Member

Posts: 707Flanders
MRC is Mesa Ridge Court also known as Flanders.
Originally Posted by DarkGable1262
[View Original Post]
Did that help.
-
02-10-21 21:20 #13840Banned Member

Posts: 707Not sure what the "newer review format" is but every time I write a review, it's different depending on my mood and how I felt about the experience.
Originally Posted by Tijuaniko
[View Original Post]
Sometimes I write very graphic long and detailed reviews and other times I am very short almost cryptic (if you know you know kind of thing) I don't think there's one hard and fast rule you have to follow.
The important thing to convey is what you got out of the experience.
Where did you go?
Who did you see?
What did they look like? Try to describe Things that you like or things that you didn't like.
What services were provided?
How much did you tip?
How much was the house fee?
Was there any haggling or negotiation over the tip?
Just convey your experience with some useful information to help somebody else decide if this is something they would like just find out for themselves.
As always your mileage will vary.
-
02-10-21 21:15 #13839Senior Member

Posts: 284Fee and Tip at UMassage
My mistake for neglecting these details. If I recall accurately, the HF was. 6 for 1 hour. The tip was. 8 for the above average effort.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 19:29 #13838Banned Member

Posts: 1001Connie
I texted Connie and she replied 150 for the hour operations 9 AM to 10 PM.
Originally Posted by Asphalt
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






