High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 796 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 296 696 746 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 846 896 1296 ... LastLast
Results 11,926 to 11,940 of 25036
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13111

    Funny

    I have been seeing a lot of girls posting car dates. IMo anything over 50 is a waste unless you have a 70's van to work out of. This one is funny you will need a full-size suv for this Heffer and a reason why the inside of your car looks like a booth at Cheaters have after she is done. I would like to roll up in a subcompact and ask her what's up now.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...u/482174060023

  2. #13110

    Regarding Rob Reports.

    Quote Originally Posted by JastempRI  [View Original Post]
    Gotten service not archive 🙄.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasPl31  [View Original Post]
    Been texting back and forth but something seems off. Anyone have experience with this.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...t/731282423738
    Link in this thread (many posts ago) is dead -- who is it talking about? I can venture a guess based on a similar ad title, but wouldn't want to besmirch someone's character incorrectly.

    Since these thieves and scammers can take their ads down, I always recommend posting the offender's pics here, and linking to an archive site that is more likely to work even if they delete their ad.

    Thanks for looking out!

  3. #13109

    Marcella

    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    What is the incall like? Neighborhood?
    She hosts out of a nice hotel downtown. Easy parking. Easy to get upstairs no issues at all. I usually see 3 hoes every Thursday. She'll be my first stop I love her deepthroats, then off to Mandy, and ill probably see Nicki again so I can leave a load inside someone before I go home to the wife.

  4. #13108

    Nicki

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Was incall available or just car date? DFK / Daty on the table?
    Not sure about DATY or kissing. I didn't try either but she seems pretty much down for everything. There was no incall available when I saw her but she said she does host in hotels too.

  5. #13107

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelBoner  [View Original Post]
    She can be difficult to get a hold of at times but she is worth the wait imo. Those mouth hugs are divine.
    I'd send her a text saying your interested in an hour. Its 200 for the hour but she'll respond to you first because she is selective these days. But send her a respectful text introducing yourself. That's how my buddies got in with her without me having to refer them. Name age race profession. Nothing has to be real LOL but she'll most likely respond to you before other who just say How much or are you available. Treat her nice.

  6. #13106
    Quote Originally Posted by WerjkldoDad  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the below? The ad has been posted for some time now with only ever one picture, from what I've seen.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/281996147994
    She's been reviewed a couple times, mixed reviews I saw her for an in call and ended up being a car date. Seems that's what she does to everyone. She is real and cute but tits are deflated kinda and she tries her hardest to not let you go deep. If she really had an in call I'd try her again but just not worth the car date in my opinion.

  7. #13105
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    Just left this one at some shitty apt off chalkstone Ave. She's real & pics are her but definitely dated & she's clearly gone downhill since they where taken. If anyone wants the address pm me.

    Anyway I agreed to an hr for $2 and she basically conned me out of $100 (I only gave her half upfront). She gave me a sob story and a half ass BBBJ, promising an hr & multiple pops if I give her half the money to get a hotel room. I could hear a dude in the apt, said it was her "roommate" but clearly it was her pimp / bf. Anyway I really wanted to bend that ass over doggy in a nice clean hotel so I used the little head & gave $100.

    Long story short. She never showed up to the hotel then her little pimp started texting me acting like a tough guy. I'm kinda tempted to go back & get my money. It's too bad she does have a nice little ass on her.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/082023907772
    I fuck her twice and will never repeat again. Both time rush and yes I heard the roommate story and how she's outside with her son and she want me to send her money to get a room. I ask her why you need a hotel if you have an apartment. She try to play me but she's not worth it. You said pic look dated and idk about that. Sbe look exactly like her pic.

  8. #13104
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Go back and get your money, These fucking broads and pimps need to be taught a lesson, I'm tired of these thug looking broads with a million fucking tattoos, And trying to sell you goods with out delivering. Theres a little redhead who put's ads up on STG, Tried that shit with me last winter, Pukey pimp tried to strong arm me in the hallway, I cold cocked his ass right out and told her the next time it will be you. I'm still fucking with her. I get her to agree to outcall and sit and watch them go nuts looking for the house.
    Yeah saw the little dude outside smoking a cig, barely looked at me as I walking in. She's cute tho and I felt bad for her, she kept saying she swears on her son that she's not going to play me blah blah blah & just needs to pay for the room. If she didn't blow me first I would've just walked out.

    Anyway, you win some you lose some but that little piece of shit pimp isn't really worth me hurting my hands on him or the hassle to be honest.

  9. #13103
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    Just left this one at some shitty apt off chalkstone Ave. She's real & pics are her but definitely dated & she's clearly gone downhill since they where taken. If anyone wants the address pm me.

    Anyway I agreed to an hr for $2 and she basically conned me out of $100 (I only gave her half upfront). She gave me a sob story and a half ass BBBJ, promising an hr & multiple pops if I give her half the money to get a hotel room. I could hear a dude in the apt, said it was her "roommate" but clearly it was her pimp / bf. Anyway I really wanted to bend that ass over doggy in a nice clean hotel so I used the little head & gave $100.

    Long story short. She never showed up to the hotel then her little pimp started texting me acting like a tough guy. I'm kinda tempted to go back & get my money. It's too bad she does have a nice little ass on her.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/082023907772
    Go back and get your money, These fucking broads and pimps need to be taught a lesson, I'm tired of these thug looking broads with a million fucking tattoos, And trying to sell you goods with out delivering. Theres a little redhead who put's ads up on STG, Tried that shit with me last winter, Pukey pimp tried to strong arm me in the hallway, I cold cocked his ass right out and told her the next time it will be you. I'm still fucking with her. I get her to agree to outcall and sit and watch them go nuts looking for the house.

  10. #13102

    Bella beware

    Just left this one at some shitty apt off chalkstone Ave. She's real & pics are her but definitely dated & she's clearly gone downhill since they where taken. If anyone wants the address pm me.

    Anyway I agreed to an hr for $2 and she basically conned me out of $100 (I only gave her half upfront). She gave me a sob story and a half ass BBBJ, promising an hr & multiple pops if I give her half the money to get a hotel room. I could hear a dude in the apt, said it was her "roommate" but clearly it was her pimp / bf. Anyway I really wanted to bend that ass over doggy in a nice clean hotel so I used the little head & gave $100.

    Long story short. She never showed up to the hotel then her little pimp started texting me acting like a tough guy. I'm kinda tempted to go back & get my money. It's too bad she does have a nice little ass on her.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/082023907772

  11. #13101

    Rose

    She is new works out of Smithfield states she has no car. No reviews and charges $4 any info https://tryst.link/escort/strawberrybabygirl.

  12. #13100

    Seekonk

    Has anyone seen the below? The ad has been posted for some time now with only ever one picture, from what I've seen.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/281996147994

  13. #13099
    Quote Originally Posted by JastempRI  [View Original Post]
    So people have actually gotten archive from her? Or she just rob anyone and everything.
    Gotten service not archive 🙄.

  14. #13098
    Quote Originally Posted by JastempRI  [View Original Post]
    So people have actually gotten archive from her? Or she just rob anyone and everything.
    From what I've seen in here, she robs everyone.

  15. #13097

    Dreams?

    Hello mongers, I've been thinking about visiting this nameless provider: Anyone have the pleasure? https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/374444785195.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape