Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,111 to 13,125 of 26401
-
02-12-21 07:22 #13291Senior Member

Posts: 733https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/985030573778
Originally Posted by Lee1951
[View Original Post]
This your girl? Was wondering same thing.
-
02-12-21 00:30 #13290Senior Member

Posts: 49Farrah Monroe
Has anyone seen her? Is the girl in the pictures the one that answers the door? Donation? Sorry for all the questions but I don't live in the area so don't want to waste a trip on a dud. Not being it the area I don't have much to offer for recommendations other than Mature Linda was fun. Summer Knite was incredible. Sierra Rose was awesome, but we all know how that turned out.
-
02-12-21 00:18 #13289Senior Member

Posts: 49Backpage Linda
Is Backpage Linda also known as Mature Linda with her thigh high Thursday? The two times I was with her she was fun. No pressure for cash and not a clock watcher.
-
02-11-21 20:01 #13288Regular Member

Posts: 14Joy fun size
She's real, been around for years. Reeks of smoke, kind of a dead fish, but she is petite if that's your thing. Used to allow photos, don't know of she still does. I'm sure there are reviews, she has always gone by Joy.
Originally Posted by CruzaderX
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 17:31 #13287Regular Member

Posts: 10Any reviews
Is she real and if so, has seen been reviewed.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/616500846347
-
02-11-21 10:45 #13286Banned Member

Posts: 10Japanese American
See post 13276 below for picture.
Originally Posted by Steve777
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 09:08 #13285Senior Member

Posts: 34That was supposed to he a reply to Steves?
So I was talking about Morgan / Akira Tues. Real American Asian Girl for Steve just think I deleted to much of his quote sorry.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 08:28 #13284Senior Member

Posts: 774Who?
Maybe I missed something but who are you talking about?
Originally Posted by GJames525
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 20:31 #13283Senior Member

Posts: 34She real and yes price are low
When I saw her she stayed on a side of town you'd only go during the day ajd the pictures might be a little dated. Only reason I didn't repeat was the fact that I don't like feeling rushed but YMMV. I'd say check her out she's not bad.
-
02-10-21 18:13 #13282Banned Member

Posts: 10Searched
Thanks, I looked and there are a few posts about a Vietnamese SW.
Originally Posted by Steve777
[View Original Post]
Not sure if that's the same person. Maybe, but no reviews or recommendations nonetheless.
She advertises pretty lean services. Might have to take the risk and report back.
-
02-10-21 16:53 #13281Senior Member

Posts: 49Looks fun
I have not seen her but I have talked to her and what I can tell you is if you do decide to contact her get right to the point she does not like to much small talk. I would like to find out though she does look fun.
Originally Posted by Lee1951
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 16:49 #13280Senior Member

Posts: 70Search Morgan for previous reviews.
Originally Posted by NB151
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 15:56 #13279Senior Member

Posts: 324The mermaid.
Seen her the other morning after chasing her ass around for two hours SMDH she finally shows up, she does smoke cigarettes and yes she does smell like smoke! As far as the BBBJ I guess the more you get to know where the better she gets because actually she gave me one the other night that was totally amazing I had to make a stop because I was ready to fuck! But she's cool she's crazy she does smoke. She did have a smell issue a while back.
Originally Posted by Real1211
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 15:11 #13278Senior Member

Posts: 380Use the search
She's been around forever. Old pics and much bigger now. Maybe 40ish.
Originally Posted by BeerTown
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 13:17 #13277Senior Member

Posts: 184Jade are
Possible meet with Jade are from Tryst tonight, any one have her yet?











Reply With Quote





