Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 13457
-
02-13-21 16:03 #10952Senior Member

Posts: 259No.
Originally Posted by HitNMiss
[View Original Post]
I mean her massage skills were worthless.
The fact she, at a minimum, sold a bill of goods via the rubratings ad, probably also makes her a worthless person.
-
02-13-21 16:01 #10951Senior Member

Posts: 259It is set up like a typical jack shack, not like Sun or Tiger. She straddled my head on her knees to massage my back, as is typical, but when I grabbed her ass, she loudly demanded "NO".
Originally Posted by Hector1938
[View Original Post]
I was covered the entire time, and on the flip, I tossed the towel, and she started telling me how legit she was, etc. I just said ok, and got up. I literally had my socks on when she said she was ending the massage early.
The watch your six part is because what dude, who is just heading in for a handie or blowjay, or even a legit massage asks me where I am going? I haven't crossed paths going in / out very often, but when it does happen, the MOST conversation I have ever had is "hey" with a head nod.
-
02-13-21 06:33 #10950Senior Member

Posts: 140What does this mean?
"Also, the one girl working there was younger, but a worthless masseuse and quite possibly, person. ".
Originally Posted by AsianBlowjob
[View Original Post]
Do you mean that person could have been male? Not sure what you mean by person.
-
02-13-21 01:20 #10949Senior Member

Posts: 25"I stopped the massage early after some bad vibes".
Anything specific, or just a sense "this ain't the place for me right now?
I figure. It's way, way better to bail on what might've been just a lacklustre session than ignore your intuition and get into a mess.
The little voice is always right, even when it's wrong.
-
02-12-21 22:27 #10948Senior Member

Posts: 160Good lookin out brother.
Originally Posted by AsianBlowjob
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-21 15:17 #10947Senior Member

Posts: 259There is a new parlor in Hubbard (3 C Spa) advertising on rubratings that says it has a table shower.
It does not.
Also, the one girl working there was younger, but a worthless masseuse and quite possibly, person.
I just might have just missed a bad deal. I stopped the massage early after some bad vibes, and got out of there as soon as I got dressed.
There was a dude pulling in as I was walking to my car, who jumped out and asked me where I was going. I looked at him, and said "to get drunk" and shut my door and left.
If you head over there, keep your head on a swivel.
-
02-11-21 19:08 #10946Banned Member

Posts: 512Vacation!
When these ladies leave warren they are on a true vacation. Home, travel and family. I have had at least 12 Candies in my career! Spas, Escorts and dancers. Warren is a shell of its past, if you think we have it great you would of thought we where the Disney Land of Asian pussy 10-20 years ago. Literally, never leave a 5 mile radius and have 25-30 to pick from. I at one time thought, no matter what time of the day, there was always some lucky dude banging at the spas. When Sun Spa was at the old strip plaza the walls where paper thin or seemed to be. I had a young lady by the name of Yumi (later known as Nana) and as we started to get into our session the guy in the next room was pounding the literal shit out of another provider less than 5' away. I took this as a challenge and we battled stroke for stroke for a solid 15 minutes. Once things quieted down and Nana left the room, I knocked on the wall and told the fellow what a champ he was, good laugh! Long story short, he waited for me in the parking lot for me and was a hoot. We exchanged #s and shared info for 3 or 4 years, he abruptly quit the sport due to a health issue.
Originally Posted by PearishBA
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-21 15:17 #10945Senior Member

Posts: 760Does vacationing mean working at a parlor closer to me.
Hello all from the Cincinnati board down south. Last year was the first I'd heard about your AMPs when someone coming back from Florida was bragging about good times. Your neck of the woods was mentioned as a shorter travelling option for a similar experience. I occasionally click over here and must say wow, just wow. There should be a Tiger on every street corner in America. I attempted a drive up one night off the cuff, got about half way between Columbus and warren decided to turn back. It was about 930 pm with at least an hour to go and I was feeling the wear / tear from the day and driving a few hours. And then I would've had the 4 hr drive back home to look forward, few hours sleep before heading back into work.
There's a Candy at a parlor down in the Lexington KY section currently, about an hr south of Cincinnati that has been getting praise for going above and beyond. Granted that is a common 2nd name, but I'm wondering if this might be the Candy you guys are talking about? Hoping when these girls 'go on vacation' they are actually going to other parlors, hopefully closer to where I am.
Also, I would like to express my appreciation for the literary talents of DarkSideOfMe. The way his trains of thought wind through words and unexpected punctuation. If you guys lose Tiger and Sun, at least you'll still have him, which is more than we have down here.
-
02-10-21 15:54 #10944Banned Member

Posts: 512That's it!
Maybe a few more visits you will hear it! I'm pretty sure I passed the 1000 threshold quite a while back. I think I was at Sun Spa back in the day over 500 times! That's alot of Asian pussy ago!
Originally Posted by MisterJao
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 15:39 #10943Banned Member

Posts: 512[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
02-10-21 13:09 #10942Senior Member

Posts: 454I would agree. Sounds like he was just backpedaling once called out on it too.
Originally Posted by AlSmits346
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 13:08 #10941Senior Member

Posts: 262Idk that dream is pretty "rapey" in description.
Originally Posted by Torchkit
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 09:20 #10940Senior Member

Posts: 2001Did you see an accusation?
Originally Posted by GreekGod19
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 08:43 #10939Senior Member

Posts: 74Thanks for the public rape accusation, but lubed her up with my finger for a bit before sliding in my cock, she seemed to like it way more than anything else we did. Forgive me for not being a good writer, but basically she was business only until I went backdoor and then seemed to get warmed up. Others are always asking who does anal at these places and Cookie was the only other for me there.
Originally Posted by Torchkit
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 08:37 #10938Senior Member

Posts: 74To be specific, when I rolled over my dick was soft. She was playing with it and exact words may have been "you want sucky sucky". I have been there previously also and Cookie, Candy, Cherry, are all more aggressive. Jenny was more passive at first.
Originally Posted by MisterJao
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




