Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,111 to 13,125 of 26384
-
02-10-21 11:29 #13274Banned Member

Posts: 10Japanese American?
She advertises as Japanese American.
Do not know her actual name. Although, she has Been posting for a while now.
I was going to pull the trigger and contact, but was curious if anyone had any experience with her.
-
02-10-21 11:08 #13273Senior Member

Posts: 34Found my new regular finally
I know she has been reviewed plenty but after search for my new number 1 option the quest has ended. Alize is by far one of the best providers out there. Safe location and Magic hands to relieve all the tense out of my back. Plus amazing convo. She reminds me of the girls I used to see when I was tone of the Star players on the football team. I well repeat and everyone that has seen here can agree well worth it.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/501947628019
-
02-10-21 10:52 #13272Senior Member

Posts: 66Naughty by nature
I'm sure somebody has reviewed her. I would like some information before I take the plunge. Thanks for the help.
-
02-10-21 10:23 #13271Senior Member

Posts: 135Clara Capri
Anyone seen or have any info on Clara? Saw her on Eros and could not find any reviews or info on her.
-
02-10-21 10:14 #13270Regular Member

Posts: 8Kristin
Don't waste your time. It's not really a furniture store. I was there a few weeks. It's in a warehouse. It's a room full of junk IMO. There are no mattresses or beds. We used a smaller, uncomfortable couch. It's certainly not what I was expecting. And signs all over her face and arms of usage. It's really sad. I saw her 6 months ago and she was skinny and I bet she's lost another 10-15 pounds. I probably won't repeat. If I do I'm not meeting at that "store" and only would go to her place. It's really sad how much the usage has taken a toll on her in 6 months. Good luck to all.
Originally Posted by FunNow1
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 10:07 #13269Senior Member

Posts: 484Response
I contacted her on both sites. Never got a reply. She has had mixed reviews and there are plenty to pick from.
Originally Posted by Real1211
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 07:45 #13268Senior Member

Posts: 774Mermaid
I've seen her a couple times. Each time I've seen her she was freshly showered, never had had the smoke smell. Her pics are accurite. She's very tall almost 6 ft. Nice body and not too bad looking. I thought her BBBJ skills were great. She has been ripped here a few times but for me I have no complaints.
Originally Posted by Real1211
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-21 21:43 #13267Senior Member

Posts: 1480Go see her
For a QV and see if you like her and her skills. If you do, set something up for some two girl fun. BTW, I saw her for a great BBBJ and missionary finish for 80.
300 is a joke but I know some of you guys will pay it.
Originally Posted by GoPack
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-21 21:39 #13266Senior Member

Posts: 184Mermaid
I'm trying to get her for outcall to my office so the smoke smell isn't too big of a deal to me. Are her online pictures accurate?
-
02-09-21 20:36 #13265Senior Member

Posts: 147The last time I texted her she asked if I'd be interested in 2 girls. I asked her the rate for both of them and she said $280 was the starting price. I gave it a miss.
Originally Posted by Wenceslas
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-21 20:30 #13264Senior Member

Posts: 656If you don't mind the heavy smoke smell.
Keep texting her. She will eventually respond. Make sure you leave your coat in the car and f you don't want it impregnated with smoke smell. Better yet bring an extra set of clothes.
Originally Posted by Real1211
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-21 20:28 #13263Senior Member

Posts: 656I am glad she retired!
Also I hope Auryanna and a Kendall Snow retire as well. They are way past their prime and their fake moaning in a too old.
Originally Posted by ShortIrish
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-21 20:27 #13262Senior Member

Posts: 656Pretty annoying!
I thought of her I don't trade pics. She keeps texting and asking for one.
Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-21 19:05 #13261Senior Member

Posts: 195Redhead
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/121690341985
Anyone know about this one? Said she is a true redhead with a natural Bush. Demands a confirmation pic so I got a little nervous.
-
02-09-21 13:59 #13260Senior Member

Posts: 148Called Backpage Linda maybe 6 months ago. She was not seeing clients due to covid. Sounded stoned.
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





