Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,716 to 14,730 of 24541
-
02-10-21 11:25 #9826Senior Member

Posts: 182I saw her around May last year. Got the job done but she was thicker than I was expecting. I see her ads now say no bb or greek but when I saw her she was ok with bbfscip and greek for an extra 40 and was cool with msog. Guess she's changed or doesn't want that anymore.
Originally Posted by JohnDoe2002
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-21 08:53 #9825Senior Member

Posts: 28Redhead unicorn?
She has advertised on and off for a few years and seems to be offering incalls again finally. I know she has been reviewed briefly in the past but can't find them. Anyone seen her?
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/443-855-7276
-
02-10-21 00:32 #9824Senior Member

Posts: 174I forgot the link.
Originally Posted by ShadesOfGray
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rick/58647565/
-
02-09-21 22:29 #9823Senior Member

Posts: 174Dream is with Storm
Saw them in Frederick today. They both have new numbers, available for seniors.
-
02-09-21 21:40 #9822Senior Member

Posts: 223Fake
-She isn't doing anything lewd on her photos.
Originally Posted by JuiceTheJ
[View Original Post]
-The shirt with the Chinese cartoon is a dead giveway (when is the last time you see a girl on an escort forum who is also a 2006 ******* scene kid).
-This has to be a catfish.
-Age 22 (I mean EmmaBaby is her age but Emma is more legitimate than her).
I think its a BF trying to get back at her or something. I wouldn't try it.
-
02-09-21 14:44 #9821Senior Member

Posts: 182Sunshine
I saw her but I'm not going to say when or under what circumstances. I'm almost certain she's aware of this site so I don't want say something that will let her to know that I'm here too. I will say she is definitely beautiful and she knows it.
Originally Posted by HeyShooter
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-21 14:38 #9820Senior Member

Posts: 149Fake
It's obviously a fake. Come on May'An.
Originally Posted by Flfcsr
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-21 12:47 #9819Senior Member

Posts: 137No, haven't seen her. Hard to imagine anyone in Brooklyn asking for so much. If you toftt let us know how it goes.
Originally Posted by JuiceTheJ
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-21 21:47 #9818Senior Member

Posts: 25Thank you
Thank you this is the information that saves me.
Originally Posted by Frank76
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-21 21:04 #9817Senior Member

Posts: 136Allie might be dangerous
I have no doubt that Macot12 had a good time with Allie. But it sounds like other people were not so lucky.
Look at a report on Baltimore Escort reports. 01-04-21, #9419 by TommyRn. He did a incall with Allie. He paid her via Cashapp and she went into the bathroom talking on her phone. Before he could get busy, a guy banged on the door and pushed his way in. The guy had a kinfe. He told TommyRn to get out. It sounds very dangerous. Some of these girls are OK one day dangerous the next. I checked the photos on the link in both reports, its the same girl. So I would stay away from her. Other people responded to the report with negative info.
Frank Out!
Originally Posted by Mascot12
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-21 17:31 #9816Regular Member

Posts: 10Anyone seen her
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/58597162/ She's in Brooklyn asking 2 for hhr bbj anyone seen before pi's look fake.
-
02-08-21 17:06 #9815Senior Member

Posts: 1043I am wary of Sunshine.
I agree. I received the same texts on my burner phone at 4:20 in the morning. It even had a picture of one of you mongers. I really do not know what she was trying to accomplish by sending the texts. If anything it makes us think that she is a little off, vindictive, or she could not be trusted to give information out to your wife or girlfriend. Be careful gentleman. I think that I may go to AMP instead of trying to see her.
Originally Posted by Prototype
[View Original Post]
Propilot-Always check your six.
-
02-08-21 13:37 #9814Regular Member

Posts: 12Had a dream about Allie
Only posted here once a long time ago as I am rather intermittent at mongering.
Had a few free minutes and was thinking with the little head so I tried to set up a dream with Payton and got no response so I hit up Allie and got a reply. She asked for a pick when we were setting everything up, kinda sketched me out but it worked out. The reset of the set up was pretty straight forward.
Has fake bewbs on a thin fit petite frame but they are nice. I like thin or thick depending on which way the wind blows. So it worked for me. . 14 for hh.
Nice bbj wanted to finish mish but she got a little weird cause she was worried about time so I pumped fast and quick an bounced. She apologised for the awkwardness after in a text.
Will probably give her another shot soon she seems nice enough and I like her bewbs.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...shell/35138239#&gid=1&pid=3.
D.
-
02-08-21 11:32 #9813Senior Member

Posts: 201I contacted her as well as I trust Shooter's reviews. Didn't get a response until the next day but I was not able to get out at that time. Then I got group texts from her at 3-4 am this morning. She needs to chill out with that! That is a big no-no.
-
02-08-21 10:12 #9812Senior Member

Posts: 383Sunshine
She is a good find shooter. Compared to all of the ugly, fat and sloppy chicks guys are dealing with in the area, I am not surprised that she is getting so much attention. You were Fortunate to get a chance to sample her goodies before she closed up her shop. I guess I will have to continue to drive to DC or Northern VA to get my thing wet.
Originally Posted by Binger22
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





