Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,171 to 7,185 of 10238
-
02-10-21 18:23 #3068Senior Member

Posts: 702Ms. PhatKat
Anyone seen Ms. PhatKat I see thes post around but not sure if I should take the comments real. Text some other 570 number but never heard back. Anyone link up with her?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...965/4844621535
-
02-10-21 11:26 #3067Senior Member

Posts: 846Amy Kitty
She's fortunate that t3 r was down when I saw her.
Originally Posted by SheBang
[View Original Post]
I don't give a crap about other mongers when writing a honest review and really don't understand what guys are afraid of.
She's big, much bigger than her pics, no one can deny that.
With me, she was a clock watcher.
Like someone else also experienced, I was in the parking lot when she went silent. But at least in my case, I hung around and she finally responded.
-
02-10-21 06:25 #3066Regular Member

Posts: 8I saw her once about a year ago, She's about a 45 min drive for me and personally not worth the trip.
Originally Posted by RedBeard666
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-21 22:47 #3065Regular Member

Posts: 10She has done the same thing to me twice. Agreed on a price and when we went to set a time I heard nothing from her. I gave up after the second time. Not worth it to me, and I'm close by.
Originally Posted by RedBeard666
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-21 13:58 #3064Senior Member

Posts: 44Annie in Carney's Point
Has anyone actually seen Annie in Carney's Point, NJ? Here's her ad: https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/050735486018.
I contacted her this past summer. She offered me bare back at $3. 0 for an hour. I asked her for covered and she quickly came down to $1. 5 for the hour. I drove all the way down to her incall in Carneys Point, NJ (which is at the end of Route 295) and heard nothing from her once I arrived. I didn't try again. 7.
Is she worth the trip?
-
02-07-21 16:08 #3063Senior Member

Posts: 32Assian Girls
Can someone give me the phone number or the ad for an assian girl who is really worth it?
-
02-07-21 15:03 #3062Regular Member

Posts: 6So
More than likely she had other dates and forgot. I met up with her and she's for real. Prolly not the best but I got what I need. He body is a little flabby and she smokes. But for what she is doing and what she is asking for, its good for what you need.
Originally Posted by GroundShaker74
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-21 21:20 #3061Senior Member

Posts: 68Looks like you have nightmares instead of fantasies. Yikes dude.
Originally Posted by Plicker2
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-21 20:20 #3060Senior Member

Posts: 31Responded hours later and then flaked
Responsed hours and then went silent when I tried to set up a visit.
Originally Posted by RedBeard666
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-21 12:24 #3059Senior Member

Posts: 128Info on this chick in Vineland?
Looking to see if anyone has been with https://central-jersey.skipthegames....m/941990358324.
Looks like they've just recently started posting on STG but could be wrong. Anyone know anything? I'm very curious.
-
02-06-21 11:11 #3058Senior Member

Posts: 102Scam alert
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...c/444653165351
Okay I tried to set up a date with this hot chick. But as you can see in the chat things didn't go well.
-
02-06-21 07:39 #3057Senior Member

Posts: 3009The no African Americans is a red flag any provider with the no AA on their ad should be researched.
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-21 20:55 #3056Senior Member

Posts: 102Darkest Fantasies
Has anyone had the pleasure and could give a little feedback on this one? I was thinking of setting something up but the one picture she has that extreme camera angle thing going.
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...f/561713993977
-
02-05-21 10:48 #3055Senior Member

Posts: 551Lana
Hey sent you the number. Lana is in my dugout haha. Do you have any you can recommend please send in PM if you do.
Originally Posted by EpicDong
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-21 08:14 #3054Senior Member

Posts: 118Thanks for the hook up gents. The twins are feeling properly drained this morning.
Originally Posted by EpicDong
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





