LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 479 of 683 FirstFirst ... 379 429 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 529 579 ... LastLast
Results 7,171 to 7,185 of 10238
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #3068

    Ms. PhatKat

    Anyone seen Ms. PhatKat I see thes post around but not sure if I should take the comments real. Text some other 570 number but never heard back. Anyone link up with her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...965/4844621535

  2. #3067

    Amy Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by SheBang  [View Original Post]
    I've seen women with great reviews and been completely underwhelmed, either with their looks, talents, or both. I think it's because guys who are too honest often get attacked, and most don't want the hassles.
    She's fortunate that t3 r was down when I saw her.

    I don't give a crap about other mongers when writing a honest review and really don't understand what guys are afraid of.

    She's big, much bigger than her pics, no one can deny that.

    With me, she was a clock watcher.

    Like someone else also experienced, I was in the parking lot when she went silent. But at least in my case, I hung around and she finally responded.

  3. #3066
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBeard666  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually seen Annie in Carney's Point, NJ? Here's her ad: https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/050735486018.

    I contacted her this past summer. She offered me bare back at $3. 0 for an hour. I asked her for covered and she quickly came down to $1. 5 for the hour. I drove all the way down to her incall in Carneys Point, NJ (which is at the end of Route 295) and heard nothing from her once I arrived. I didn't try again. 7.

    Is she worth the trip?
    I saw her once about a year ago, She's about a 45 min drive for me and personally not worth the trip.

  4. #3065
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBeard666  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually seen Annie in Carney's Point, NJ? Here's her ad: https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/050735486018.

    I contacted her this past summer. She offered me bare back at $3. 0 for an hour. I asked her for covered and she quickly came down to $1. 5 for the hour. I drove all the way down to her incall in Carneys Point, NJ (which is at the end of Route 295) and heard nothing from her once I arrived. I didn't try again. 7.

    Is she worth the trip?
    She has done the same thing to me twice. Agreed on a price and when we went to set a time I heard nothing from her. I gave up after the second time. Not worth it to me, and I'm close by.

  5. #3064

    Annie in Carney's Point

    Has anyone actually seen Annie in Carney's Point, NJ? Here's her ad: https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/050735486018.

    I contacted her this past summer. She offered me bare back at $3. 0 for an hour. I asked her for covered and she quickly came down to $1. 5 for the hour. I drove all the way down to her incall in Carneys Point, NJ (which is at the end of Route 295) and heard nothing from her once I arrived. I didn't try again. 7.

    Is she worth the trip?

  6. #3063

    Assian Girls

    Can someone give me the phone number or the ad for an assian girl who is really worth it?

  7. #3062

    So

    Quote Originally Posted by GroundShaker74  [View Original Post]
    Responsed hours and then went silent when I tried to set up a visit.
    More than likely she had other dates and forgot. I met up with her and she's for real. Prolly not the best but I got what I need. He body is a little flabby and she smokes. But for what she is doing and what she is asking for, its good for what you need.

  8. #3061
    Quote Originally Posted by Plicker2  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the pleasure and could give a little feedback on this one? I was thinking of setting something up but the one picture she has that extreme camera angle thing going.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...f/561713993977
    Looks like you have nightmares instead of fantasies. Yikes dude.

  9. #3060

    Responded hours later and then flaked

    Quote Originally Posted by RedBeard666  [View Original Post]
    I checked out https://deptford-nj.skipthegames.com...r/418187340450.

    The set up was easy and she hosts at her private incall. The area is safe and you will need a gate code to get in her complex. Like her ad says she only does oral for. 6. This appears to be her side hustle.

    Anyway, she swallows and will not quit until you tap out.
    Responsed hours and then went silent when I tried to set up a visit.

  10. #3059

    Info on this chick in Vineland?

    Looking to see if anyone has been with https://central-jersey.skipthegames....m/941990358324.

    Looks like they've just recently started posting on STG but could be wrong. Anyone know anything? I'm very curious.

  11. #3058

    Scam alert

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...c/444653165351

    Okay I tried to set up a date with this hot chick. But as you can see in the chat things didn't go well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image-2021-02-06-10-45-36.jpg‎   MTM0OTI3YzlhZjM0YWMzMWZiOTQ2OWYwMjAwMGY2NmU1YTNiYjk.jpg‎  

  12. #3057
    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    She's real but everything is covered. And no kissing. I didn't go for that reason. Also reviews on TER say she rushes guys to nut even when they paid $300 for 1 hour. She's all about money and volume not to satisfy you.
    The no African Americans is a red flag any provider with the no AA on their ad should be researched.

  13. #3056

    Darkest Fantasies

    Has anyone had the pleasure and could give a little feedback on this one? I was thinking of setting something up but the one picture she has that extreme camera angle thing going.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...f/561713993977
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MzQyMzg4YTBjZmNlMGYyMzE4MWYxMDNiZTQyNmU5NmI3ZGNmMg.jpg‎  

  14. #3055

    Lana

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDong  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the hook up gents. The twins are feeling properly drained this morning.
    Hey sent you the number. Lana is in my dugout haha. Do you have any you can recommend please send in PM if you do.

  15. #3054
    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDong  [View Original Post]
    If anyone could PM Lana's number I would appreciate it. I tossed my burner recently and didn't get her number before I did. Looks like she pulled all her ads so I am lost. If you are in touch with her and could pass my number along instead that would be fine too.
    Thanks for the hook up gents. The twins are feeling properly drained this morning.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape