Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 788 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 288 688 738 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 838 888 1288 1788 ... LastLast
Results 11,806 to 11,820 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15123
    Ha surprised to see cherry being discussed again, I thought she moved away. She was actually the first girl I fucked in this hobby right after she turned 21 back in 2019. She wasn't a germaphobe at all when I saw her, plenty of fiv and head game was great. She was tight too. I'll probably give her another go.

    I saw Natalia in December, really pretty girl but I wouldn't repeat. She was kinda boring and just laid there while I did the deed. Her tits are incredible and she has a very nice body.

  2. #15122
    Been meaning to ask about this chick seems legit but I ain't trying to get jumped either. Used to be on EB but don't see her no more.

    https://callescort.org/312-465-9584

  3. #15121
    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22  [View Original Post]
    Was it Natalia Villa? Her "friend" aka BF / pimp is a senior member here.
    Also take everything we say here with a grain of salt. Pimps and Uncle LEOs have accounts here. Usually I just go with my gut when it comes to book a dream.

  4. #15120
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    The first rule of USASG is: don't talk about USASG. At least not to the girls we discuss here.

    A girl recently told me that a guy came to see her after reading a review here. And he gave her the name of this place.

    Guys, don't do that. Nothing good can come of it.
    Was it Natalia Villa? Her "friend" aka BF / pimp is a senior member here.

  5. #15119

    The first rule of USASG

    The first rule of USASG is: don't talk about USASG. At least not to the girls we discuss here.

    A girl recently told me that a guy came to see her after reading a review here. And he gave her the name of this place.

    Guys, don't do that. Nothing good can come of it.

  6. #15118

    Funny

    Quote Originally Posted by Tim2018  [View Original Post]
    I am huge Seinfield's fan, and I am really intrigued about what Uncle LEO's national holiday means?

    Regards.
    Well done.

  7. #15117

    Super Bowl Weekend

    Quote Originally Posted by Tim2018  [View Original Post]
    I am huge Seinfield's fan, and I am really intrigued about what Uncle LEO's national holiday means?

    Regards.
    Super Bowl weekend is notorious for sting operations. The Feds usually fund a nationwide dragnet trying to catch as many mongers as possible.

  8. #15116

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedorro  [View Original Post]
    Careful who play with this weekend. This is uncle Leos favorite holiday.
    I am huge Seinfield's fan, and I am really intrigued about what Uncle LEO's national holiday means?

    Regards.

  9. #15115

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/crystal-squirt

    I posted a query about her a while back. She was going by Summer. Looks like she traded out one very unique name for another. I see that there is a review on the other site but I'm not premium there anymore. Has anyone seen her? Anything to report? The preview that shows on the other site is positive, but I'm wondering about services and smell of smoke in the apartment. Thanks.
    So I've seen crystal twice.

    First time was a day to remember spent a couple of hours did everything I wanted.

    Then the wheels came off. 3 times set up 2 of them she ghosted me after I drove to see her another time family member accidentally showed up.

    Did see her again but was a rush job her friend knocked on the door as a cue.

    You got to go.

  10. #15114

    Crystal (Jefferson Park)

    https://tryst.link/escort/crystal-squirt

    I posted a query about her a while back. She was going by Summer. Looks like she traded out one very unique name for another. I see that there is a review on the other site but I'm not premium there anymore. Has anyone seen her? Anything to report? The preview that shows on the other site is positive, but I'm wondering about services and smell of smoke in the apartment. Thanks.

  11. #15113

    Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by JvHouse  [View Original Post]
    Had been following this little redhead for ages, and finally took a chance on her as my first foray back into the hobby, coincidentally after dating a SWer for a few years.

    The FS was "meh". She sells it well, and works it passably, willing to switch.

    If she's handling business like she did, I'd avoid. But if she worked out her people skills again, I'd be inclined to go again when she's in town. Your experience may vary.
    Had a similar experience with her pre-pandemic. She's very attractive, and probably a better quality and cleaner girl than you usually meet in this game. But she was too germaphobic and mercenary about the business to really make it a good experience. I've heard several other reports similar to yours, where she acts very friendly and gives you ways to keep in touch, but if you make any contact that isn't going to be produce immediate revenue for her, you get a pretty vicious brush off. She actually used to also post on SA, so maybe for a patient and generous enough SD she might be a rewarding SB. But I wouldn't pay the fees she's asking now for someone that can't at least keep up the impression of enjoying what she's doing for 30 or 60 minutes.

  12. #15112

    Recommendations

    Coming into town next weekend and wanted to see if anyone had any recommendations, I like Asian and Latinas petite or curvy.

  13. #15111

    She is still hooked by Markus. Modelsclubelite

    Quote Originally Posted by AnzieLeo44  [View Original Post]
    And not surprisingly, Kara of course was lying when she said she was done working for Markus. She goes by Skylar Gray now.

    https://tryst.link/escort/skylar-gray

    https://www.skylargray.net/
    Secret Paramour is inactive. He now has.

    https://egroup.escortbook.com/model-brianna-50603.

    Hookers ain't independent, Markus Mce still hooking them. That includes Kara. Many fake reviews from Kara, Anastasia, Natalia, and Kelani, and Nicki, and others. I would stay clear with Markus, there is a reason why MCE, Modelsclubelite, isn't active anymore.

  14. #15110

    Uncle LEO's national holiday

    Careful who play with this weekend. This is uncle Leos favorite holiday.

  15. #15109
    Quote Originally Posted by Monches  [View Original Post]
    She isn't cheap and no GFE according to add. I would have seen her if her menu was more open but want premium money for limited menu. She posted on Snapchat that she makes more money in one day stripping than a whole weekend taking appointments. Was not sure she would returning. Well maybe if the open up menu we would book them but not going to pay top dollar for subpar service.
    She's not back persay, working on a short notice, visiting rotation. My visit was just as she was leaving, while the next attempt was a few months later.

    I wouldn't call her performance subpar, but agreed. Definitely stinks in the value department, even more so with her customer service being what it has apparently become. 100% one of my types and was painfully sweet to talk to, but I'd have to be desperate to try again, when you look at those two factors.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape