Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 788 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 288 688 738 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 838 888 1288 1788 ... LastLast
Results 11,806 to 11,820 of 26922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15117

    Super Bowl Weekend

    Quote Originally Posted by Tim2018  [View Original Post]
    I am huge Seinfield's fan, and I am really intrigued about what Uncle LEO's national holiday means?

    Regards.
    Super Bowl weekend is notorious for sting operations. The Feds usually fund a nationwide dragnet trying to catch as many mongers as possible.

  2. #15116

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedorro  [View Original Post]
    Careful who play with this weekend. This is uncle Leos favorite holiday.
    I am huge Seinfield's fan, and I am really intrigued about what Uncle LEO's national holiday means?

    Regards.

  3. #15115

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/crystal-squirt

    I posted a query about her a while back. She was going by Summer. Looks like she traded out one very unique name for another. I see that there is a review on the other site but I'm not premium there anymore. Has anyone seen her? Anything to report? The preview that shows on the other site is positive, but I'm wondering about services and smell of smoke in the apartment. Thanks.
    So I've seen crystal twice.

    First time was a day to remember spent a couple of hours did everything I wanted.

    Then the wheels came off. 3 times set up 2 of them she ghosted me after I drove to see her another time family member accidentally showed up.

    Did see her again but was a rush job her friend knocked on the door as a cue.

    You got to go.

  4. #15114

    Crystal (Jefferson Park)

    https://tryst.link/escort/crystal-squirt

    I posted a query about her a while back. She was going by Summer. Looks like she traded out one very unique name for another. I see that there is a review on the other site but I'm not premium there anymore. Has anyone seen her? Anything to report? The preview that shows on the other site is positive, but I'm wondering about services and smell of smoke in the apartment. Thanks.

  5. #15113

    Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by JvHouse  [View Original Post]
    Had been following this little redhead for ages, and finally took a chance on her as my first foray back into the hobby, coincidentally after dating a SWer for a few years.

    The FS was "meh". She sells it well, and works it passably, willing to switch.

    If she's handling business like she did, I'd avoid. But if she worked out her people skills again, I'd be inclined to go again when she's in town. Your experience may vary.
    Had a similar experience with her pre-pandemic. She's very attractive, and probably a better quality and cleaner girl than you usually meet in this game. But she was too germaphobic and mercenary about the business to really make it a good experience. I've heard several other reports similar to yours, where she acts very friendly and gives you ways to keep in touch, but if you make any contact that isn't going to be produce immediate revenue for her, you get a pretty vicious brush off. She actually used to also post on SA, so maybe for a patient and generous enough SD she might be a rewarding SB. But I wouldn't pay the fees she's asking now for someone that can't at least keep up the impression of enjoying what she's doing for 30 or 60 minutes.

  6. #15112

    Recommendations

    Coming into town next weekend and wanted to see if anyone had any recommendations, I like Asian and Latinas petite or curvy.

  7. #15111

    She is still hooked by Markus. Modelsclubelite

    Quote Originally Posted by AnzieLeo44  [View Original Post]
    And not surprisingly, Kara of course was lying when she said she was done working for Markus. She goes by Skylar Gray now.

    https://tryst.link/escort/skylar-gray

    https://www.skylargray.net/
    Secret Paramour is inactive. He now has.

    https://egroup.escortbook.com/model-brianna-50603.

    Hookers ain't independent, Markus Mce still hooking them. That includes Kara. Many fake reviews from Kara, Anastasia, Natalia, and Kelani, and Nicki, and others. I would stay clear with Markus, there is a reason why MCE, Modelsclubelite, isn't active anymore.

  8. #15110

    Uncle LEO's national holiday

    Careful who play with this weekend. This is uncle Leos favorite holiday.

  9. #15109
    Quote Originally Posted by Monches  [View Original Post]
    She isn't cheap and no GFE according to add. I would have seen her if her menu was more open but want premium money for limited menu. She posted on Snapchat that she makes more money in one day stripping than a whole weekend taking appointments. Was not sure she would returning. Well maybe if the open up menu we would book them but not going to pay top dollar for subpar service.
    She's not back persay, working on a short notice, visiting rotation. My visit was just as she was leaving, while the next attempt was a few months later.

    I wouldn't call her performance subpar, but agreed. Definitely stinks in the value department, even more so with her customer service being what it has apparently become. 100% one of my types and was painfully sweet to talk to, but I'd have to be desperate to try again, when you look at those two factors.

  10. #15108

    Same as rest

    Quote Originally Posted by JvHouse  [View Original Post]
    Had been following this little redhead for ages, and finally took a chance on her as my first foray back into the hobby, coincidentally after dating a SWer for a few years.

    Her screening was light and to the point, with a required pic of the twig and berries, and her pre appointment conversation was very clear, concise and business-like. Upon arrival at her incall (mid range, run of the mill airport fare) she refrains from any games, directions were given directly to where she was waiting at the door.

    After a typical grab and grope, dropping the gift and tip, and some light conversation, she immediately goes to her knees, suits you up and gets to work. And let me assure you, she knows what she's doing.

    The FS was "meh". She sells it well, and works it passably, willing to switch. But either her, or the too-snug, latex free hats she provides kept immediately drying out and killing my "attention". I imagine this would be better with more lube, as she did have some grip to work with. But I digress, after losing steam once or twice due to this, she again brought me right back to attention with her pretty little lips- and as much as I would of preferred finishing elsewhere, I couldn't fight the game she was bringing.

    After was great, if you like human connection. Happily conversed about her plans, the life, and life in general. Total sweetheart. Had me add her on snap, and as she was moving remote, made me promise to see her whenever she was coming into town..
    She isn't cheap and no GFE according to add. I would have seen her if her menu was more open but want premium money for limited menu. She posted on Snapchat that she makes more money in one day stripping than a whole weekend taking appointments. Was not sure she would returning. Well maybe if the open up menu we would book them but not going to pay top dollar for subpar service.

  11. #15107
    Quote Originally Posted by JackRam  [View Original Post]
    Do you mind sharing her info or link?
    Don't believe she posts on the usual sites any longer. But had a Twitter going. twitter.com/sexycherryluv98.

  12. #15106

    Mentally Ill

    Avoid this one. She smokes crack and isn't all there. She will rant to you about her being a Sicily Princess.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb2212  [View Original Post]
    Any information on this one, north side girl.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/58400142/#.

  13. #15105

    Re: Kara

    Quote Originally Posted by AnzieLeo44  [View Original Post]
    Guess I can share my Kara story now.

    Late last summer I saw a couple glowing reviews and some discussion on this board about Kara so decided to go see her (she is advertised as independent but managed by Markus.).

    Kara was the holy grail. 21 year old college spinner with 10/10 face / body. Educated, sweet, sophisticated. Total GFE. And the icing on the cake: BBFSCIP.

    In a decade of hobbying I've seen providers in their early 20's, providers with a beautiful face, great body, smart providers who could carry on a conversation, truly GFE providers, BBFS providers. But never all in one package. Kara was it.

    At the end of that first meeting she asked if I wanted her real number to arrange future meetings directly. I of course accepted and we ended up seeing each other basically every week for the next 5-6 weeks, each time better than the last.

    Then we decided to start dating for real. And almost immediately everything went downhill.

    I won't divulge the details but the next few months were dramatic, painful, and expensive. She was basically Ginger from the movie Casino. Intoxicatingly sweet and beautiful but a pathological liar. Pretty sure she got me blacklisted from seeing other Markus girls in the process.

    She told me something went down with her and Markus a few weeks ago and that she was done working for him. But who the fuck knows if that's true. Her site lists her as working this weekend.

    If you get the opportunity to see her, you should. As an escort she was my ATF and it's not even a little close. As a girlfriend. Not so much LOL.

    https://adatewithkara.escortbook.com/

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/351578
    And not surprisingly, Kara of course was lying when she said she was done working for Markus. She goes by Skylar Gray now.

    https://tryst.link/escort/skylar-gray

    https://www.skylargray.net/

  14. #15104

    Sa'Mia aka Mia aka Moneyi

    Sa'Mia aka Mia aka Moneyi.

    OK, I saw this one. Not a cop. I may repeat, as noted below. Except I think there's a pimp involved, so maybe not.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7086546208/1 Phone number in URL.

    Her ads disappeared after I saw her (Jan 11), but they; re back now, intermittently.

    However, some of the pics are not accurate due to weight. (currently she's working with another girl, I saw her alone.).

    This one has left the building: https://img1.lodef.net/imgs/0/a/4/6/...52d53b21_f.jpg. (Maybe it's just as well, I'd spend my retirement money on *her*, LOL.) Basically she's gained weight. Not obese, but def some extra.

    Ditto this one: https://img2.lodef.net/imgs/9/2/9/8/...72c4ffe5_f.jpg. Nowhere to be found.

    See also attached. Her face isn't as cute as the pics either, partly because of the additional weight, plus she never smiled once.

    So this went oddly, some of it my fault actually.

    First, I got there and had to wait 30 minutes to get the room number. I was getting ready to split when she finally came through. She said her iPhone died. Silly biatches.

    By phone, I had negotiated BB anal for $260. (No BBBJ allowed, however, I actually asked: "So BB anal is OK, but BBBJ isn't?" and she said yes.) But when I got in the room, I wasn't feeling it, (always a little freaked out at chicks that allow that, I think, left over from the HIV panic of the 80's and 90's), so I said let's leave the anal out and do some other other stuff, for $200. Which she agreed to, but reluctantly 'because she clearly wasn't into the DFK thing. But said she would. I think that all definitely got things off on the wrong foot, like I said, my bad.

    But she considered DFK as different than GFE, which she emphatically didn't do at all. So it was *real* awkward. Like she wouldn't actually lay down and fully face me. I actually asked for my money back, but she said "that's not how it works, I already told him I've got it" - I assume that's her pimp. (Credit where due. She's modified her ads (mostly) since then, so it's not even possible to think that *any* of that is on the table.).

    She did a decent handjob.

    DATY was available, I decided to do it. I think she was pretty annoyed at me, 'because she pretty much just laid there hardly moving, and only moaned once, briefly. However, I had a finger up her butt and I *definitely* felt her cum multiple times, 2 in rapid succession. (The inner sphincter does not lie, LOL!) She ignored the alarm marking the end of the session, and at least one phone call, too, went 5 minutes over. I suspect that if I hadn't pissed her off, it would have been some real fun. Afterwards, I said "you can't fool me, you were just laying there, but you were coming like crazy. " She said "I was trying not to squirt" That was all sort of surreal, but I swear it happened, I'm not pulling a HanginBalls here, LOL.

    DATO was available, too. Her ass is bigger than I usually like, but still looks pretty damn good. She's young enough that she carries the extra weight pretty well, at least for now.

    Other things: maximum session length was 45 minutes. Also, as previously noted, I'm pretty sure she was working with a pimp. Definitely she said there was guy she was telling what she was paid, and who was watching her time.

    Frankly, I'm somewhat tempted to go back and get that BB anal, if that's actually available.

    FInally, LC currently looks like she's only been posting since Thu Feb 4, but I've been seeing her posts, same number, since Dec 1, and seen evidence that she was posting well before that. Her posts disappear, then come back too.

    Attached images: First image: That one left the building. Second image: more accurate current image. Third: Butt, Big. But pretty nice.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails left.the.building_c.jpg‎   more.accurate.jpg‎   probably.correct..jpg‎  

  15. #15103

    Juicycouture

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    Ha, if she's well toned, Then I'm a fitness model.
    I like thick girls with a nice sex appeal plus a pretty face. But that's your opinion on her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 31030BEB-6D1C-49BB-86C9-82C5FFFB59C0.jpg‎   D796F0D2-48FC-41CB-8A7A-9529DBBEE5AA.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape