Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 3888
-
02-22-21 12:03 #2568Senior Member

Posts: 1247Mark my words — Kariko and Weissman will receive Nobel Prize for the invention and development of mRNA-based vaccines. Remember that you heard here first!
Originally Posted by OxyMoron
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 11:21 #2567Senior Member

Posts: 152Looking forward to my first round of the Fauci Ouchie tomorrow in Danvers.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-21 10:12 #2566Senior Member

Posts: 59Vaccination
I had a sore arm for a couple of days after the 1st shot. No other side effects. I've heard from friends that they've had more of a reaction to the 2nd shot. Hopefully it's not an issue. On the plus side. I'll be less hesitant to mongering after the 2nd shot.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-21 21:28 #2565Senior Member

Posts: 198Just a very sore arm the day after the second shot. Got better in 48 hours. My colleagues had the whole range from chills and fevers to bad migraines, but everyone was fine within 48 hours of the shot. This was Pfizer BTW.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-21 09:08 #2564Senior Member

Posts: 734I haven't but know many who have. The second shot seems to knock people on their ass for 24-36 hours.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-21 12:18 #2563Senior Member

Posts: 191I actually had COVID back in May. Nothing bad but had it for 25 days.
Recently got second shot and woke up that night with chills and sweats. Was fine in the morning.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-21 00:06 #2562Senior Member

Posts: 1247Vaccination
I am curious if any if you good men got vaccinated against COVID. How was it? Any side effects?
-
02-05-21 17:24 #2561Senior Member

Posts: 1734Or she's a hooker / dom and he's into infantilism and diaper play.
Originally Posted by CornPop
[View Original Post]
LOL.
-
02-05-21 15:00 #2560Douchebag

Posts: 186I think you are seeing mongering where it ain't (happens if you deep in the hobby). Some women just dress and ac5 sexy. Some guys date and marry hot women cause they got good jobs.
Originally Posted by CornPop
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-21 14:49 #2559Senior Member

Posts: 3853New Orleans
I'll be travelling to NOLA at the end of the month and decided to peek at the New Orleans forum here and man, it's dead in there. Apparently, SW is the big thing there. Not for an out-of-state guy like me. With my luck, I'll get arrested there. Figured it'll be active with the Escort scene. But, apparently not. I guess I'll have to see what's going on when I get there.
-
02-05-21 13:27 #2558Senior Member

Posts: 838Sightseeing
Was over at the Target in southbay in the afternoon. I didn't see any WSW but I did spy something.
I spotted an attractive women in her 20's she had the look and walk of a sex worker. Very tight acid wash jeans with high heel white platform boots, wearing a fur coat what was unbuttoned to expose her ample cleavage.
In tow behind her was an average looking male mid 40-50's overweight and bald wearing work boots and a contactor's sweatshirt. In the shopping cart were all baby toys and items (diapers etc).
He had to be a monger who got swept up by his sugarbaby to get him to take her shopping for baby stuff. I hope the poor guy at least got laid afterwards.
-
02-05-21 13:23 #2557Senior Member

Posts: 2121The know FS places seem open to a lot, toys don't seem to be an issue.
Originally Posted by Thickx
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-21 09:50 #2556Senior Member

Posts: 191Cock rings
Just got one and wondered if anyone in here has used when they go for a massage? Wondering what the women says or if they are shocked. Let me know.
-
02-03-21 00:01 #2555Douchebag

Posts: 186At the AMPs I mostly switched to HE because of the volume of BB reports I see at them (from posters who are BBing all over the place). Just not worth it to me At this point.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-21 18:39 #2554Senior Member

Posts: 3853A lot of mongers here had enough with the STDs that they transitioned to the AMP and non-Asian parlors for the thrill of release. No BJ, no FS, just hand skin on skin. They can get the excitement without leaving and worrying whether they caught something or not days or weeks later. I think for men, the HPV vaccine would be useful. Though, men over 40 cannot get it. I tried to get it at BMC. But, apparently my insurance doesn't pay for it and BMC would not take payment. Basically, they said, yes we have it. But, we can't give it to you. WTF. Other than that, there is no magic pill besides the rubber that will keep you safe.
Originally Posted by STDKing
[View Original Post]
I caught my share of this stuff and I even started using AMP for the thrill of release before it got really old.









Reply With Quote




