Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 352 of 542 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 402 452 ... LastLast
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 8120
Melody Spa Tucson
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2855
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBamm  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this gal? We have exchanged texts. I'm not finding any other ads on reports.

    Thanks.

    Bam.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sexy-tin...-tucson-301612
    There are a lot of them posts that don't advertise anywhere else that I know of.

  2. #2854
    Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else


    Posts: 828
    I saw her a few years ago at her duplex on the south side. She was cool via text and phone. Once I got inside, she had all of these rules and the bed was a mattress on blocks. It was a real shit hole. She didn't look as good as her pics then. I doubt she looks better now. But if you go in, let me know if I'm wrong. Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBamm  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this gal? We have exchanged texts. I'm not finding any other ads on reports.

    Thanks.

    Bam.

  3. #2853

    Sexy Tina

    Any intel on this gal? We have exchanged texts. I'm not finding any other ads on reports.

    Thanks.

    Bam.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sexy-tin...-tucson-301612

  4. #2852
    Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else


    Posts: 828
    I concur. I'm not one to denigrate one's taste. Different strokes and all but I never understood the attraction. I tried once with her and was revolted enough to get out of there with an excuse of forgetting my wallet. Yuck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncivil  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad someone else said it. +1.

  5. #2851
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvHead  [View Original Post]
    She is one of the most disgusting looking troll faced beasts I have seen posting in the many years I have been doing this. And her face is not the only thing wrong with her, her body looks pretty gross as well. There is absolutely no fucking way I would spend a dime on her. I would rather have an average BJ from a hot woman. Seriously guys, take a good look at her next time you see her. Her nickname is "Jay Leno" chin for Christ's sake! Who here would want a BJ from Jay Leno? I just don't get it.
    I'm glad someone else said it. +1.

  6. #2850

    RE: Stacey

    She is one of the most disgusting looking troll faced beasts I have seen posting in the many years I have been doing this. And her face is not the only thing wrong with her, her body looks pretty gross as well. There is absolutely no fucking way I would spend a dime on her. I would rather have an average BJ from a hot woman. Seriously guys, take a good look at her next time you see her. Her nickname is "Jay Leno" chin for Christ's sake! Who here would want a BJ from Jay Leno? I just don't get it.

  7. #2849

    RE: Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by PonyEddie  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know what happen to Nikki 529xxxx554.
    She moved and changed her number. I believe she is only seeing regulars now, but I may be wrong. I will ask next time I see her.

  8. #2848

    Stacey. Jay Leno Chin?

    Quote Originally Posted by TStrong520  [View Original Post]
    That's a good tactic to get some head for cheap. That 70 is a goldmine to her, I typically only pay her 15-20 LOL. And in years past got it for free. But she got smarter now. Those tits are great play with, while she sucks you though. Good to know she's willing to keep going for extra compensation. I had her number and saw her a few weeks ago but is not answering now. Said she wasn't working much if at all.
    When she is hard up for Cash she will do pretty much anything I ask for. I know that at my age I'm never getting 3. But 70 for over a hour of fun, well. I'm spent, but not in the wallet.

  9. #2847
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by Butlik369  [View Original Post]
    I had her number around Christmas time. She was staying at a motel over by Ina Rd. And Interstate Ten. I gave up her returning my text mid January, so I deleted it. If anyone gets a current number I d like it. I play this little game with her.

    I put a twenty on my chest and say get the first pop its yours, then I put a fifty on my chest and if you get the second pop, its yours. It takes awhile and its really enjoyable, then I put a hundred up there, and she has worked pretty hard on trying to 3 pops out of me, its the best hour, I've never been able to get 3 . That's the best part. 70 for a hour or more. Of BBBJCIM ws, she's not all that but the huge tits make it a fun time. Wonder if she went back to Perryvile outside of Phx. She has a major issue with stuff.
    As I post this, she is currently not in an Arizona prison or in the Pima County Jail.

  10. #2846

    Stacey Bjs

    Quote Originally Posted by Butlik369  [View Original Post]
    I had her number around Christmas time. She was staying at a motel over by Ina Rd. And Interstate Ten. I gave up her returning my text mid January, so I deleted it. If anyone gets a current number I d like it. I play this little game with her.

    I put a twenty on my chest and say get the first pop its yours, then I put a fifty on my chest and if you get the second pop, its yours. It takes awhile and its really enjoyable, then I put a hundred up there, and she has worked pretty hard on trying to 3 pops out of me, its the best hour, I've never been able to get 3 . That's the best part. 70 for a hour or more. Of BBBJCIM ws, she's not all that but the huge tits make it a fun time. Wonder if she went back to Perryvile outside of Phx. She has a major issue with stuff.
    That's a good tactic to get some head for cheap. That 70 is a goldmine to her, I typically only pay her 15-20 LOL. And in years past got it for free. But she got smarter now. Those tits are great play with, while she sucks you though. Good to know she's willing to keep going for extra compensation. I had her number and saw her a few weeks ago but is not answering now. Said she wasn't working much if at all.

  11. #2845

    Give it away!

    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonMonger  [View Original Post]
    Man back in the day when she worked at the Candy Store she would just give it away. Being that old and wore out in a club amazed me.
    I remember years ago. She did me for seven dollars. LOL.

  12. #2844

    Nikki

    Anybody know what happen to Nikki 529xxxx554.

  13. #2843
    Quote Originally Posted by Butlik369  [View Original Post]
    I had her number around Christmas time. She was staying at a motel over by Ina Rd. And Interstate Ten. I gave up her returning my text mid January, so I deleted it. If anyone gets a current number I d like it. I play this little game with her.

    I put a twenty on my chest and say get the first pop its yours, then I put a fifty on my chest and if you get the second pop, its yours. It takes awhile and its really enjoyable, then I put a hundred up there, and she has worked pretty hard on trying to 3 pops out of me, its the best hour, I've never been able to get 3 . That's the best part. 70 for a hour or more. Of BBBJCIM ws, she's not all that but the huge tits make it a fun time. Wonder if she went back to Perryvile outside of Phx. She has a major issue with stuff.
    Man back in the day when she worked at the Candy Store she would just give it away. Being that old and wore out in a club amazed me.

  14. #2842

    Stacey. Jay Leno Chin?

    Quote Originally Posted by WorldMonger  [View Original Post]
    I haven't heard from her for about 2 months. She changes her damn number often. Also candy, the skinny one that use to text you asking for help. Haven't seen her since October. I wonder what happened to her. Those 2 were always there before. Candy was usually always available and wouldn't let me down. Hopefully they are well and return.
    I had her number around Christmas time. She was staying at a motel over by Ina Rd. And Interstate Ten. I gave up her returning my text mid January, so I deleted it. If anyone gets a current number I d like it. I play this little game with her.

    I put a twenty on my chest and say get the first pop its yours, then I put a fifty on my chest and if you get the second pop, its yours. It takes awhile and its really enjoyable, then I put a hundred up there, and she has worked pretty hard on trying to 3 pops out of me, its the best hour, I've never been able to get 3 . That's the best part. 70 for a hour or more. Of BBBJCIM ws, she's not all that but the huge tits make it a fun time. Wonder if she went back to Perryvile outside of Phx. She has a major issue with stuff.

  15. #2841

    Stacy and candy.

    Quote Originally Posted by TStrong520  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Stacey lately? I would like to get back into contact with her. I love holding those big tits as she gives a BBBJCIM. Thank you.
    I haven't heard from her for about 2 months. She changes her damn number often. Also candy, the skinny one that use to text you asking for help. Haven't seen her since October. I wonder what happened to her. Those 2 were always there before. Candy was usually always available and wouldn't let me down. Hopefully they are well and return.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape