Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,031 to 18,045 of 37366
-
02-09-21 17:12 #19336Senior Member

Posts: 260Hello
Anyone have plans of seeing? I tried scheduling and I'm not sure what it is but I just got a bad vibe.
https://tryst.link/escort/kellylatina2020
-
02-09-21 17:11 #19335Senior Member

Posts: 260Hello
I agree with Rich, but I've been having a hard time getting a hold of her. Also second the "distraction" I've actually had her fall asleep with my member in her mouth haha.
Originally Posted by RichMong804
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-21 16:31 #19334Senior Member

Posts: 85Worth it
Can't be expecting to eat steak and lobster with McDonald money.
Originally Posted by OverStreet79
[View Original Post]
Tired of the anorexic crackheads, saggy old ladies, and butter faces in this area, so I was willing to spend more than my typical budget. A buck fifty is my limit, so at least got a qv out of it.
-
02-09-21 13:40 #19333Senior Member

Posts: 77Tattooed vixen
Had to scratch the itch last week, so I found this one on STG and reached out. Sorry no link handy but just search for tattooed vixen and it should come up.
Tl; dr, she's legit, accurate pics. 80 qv / 140 hh
Set up was easy, very responsive by text. Standard procedure, gave me the address of the motel, then room number when I arrived. Convenient motel right off 95 in Chester. I will say she was hassling me a little to get there on time then when I got there she had to 'brush her teeth' for a few minutes. No biggie.
Pics are accurate, she's relatively slim with thick thighs and a nice booty. Started with a BBJ and then cover on, mish and doggy then back to mish and BBJ to finish. It was fun but she couldn't really take a good pounding and didn't like if I grabbed her booty or tits too hard.
Definitely on something speedy, but not too manageable. She was a bit fidgety and talking a mile a minute at first. We started then she got distracted for a few minutes but we got restarted with no problems.
I also feel like I leveled up when I downloaded the Burner app for a burner number. Hate how some of these girls will text you days or weeks later. No worries now.
-
02-09-21 09:06 #19332Senior Member

Posts: 1084Your welcome and glad why'll caught up. She is one who loves to play if she's with a normal decent guy. That lady can ride great as well!
Originally Posted by HardHobby1
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-21 08:49 #19331Senior Member

Posts: 87Saw Monique the other day, thanks JayBird for digits. Room off JD had slight smoke smell but was clean and organized. I didn't carry any odor with me when I left. She is a nice lady and eagerly engaged in BBBJ, DATY, covered cowgirl. She is a squirter (my first). Ended with sucking frenzy until I could not do anymore. Monique is small, nice breasts and perky nips. $. 6 for hr.
-
02-09-21 08:39 #19330Senior Member

Posts: 87Flame Out
So essentially in about 5 months, to be generous, Alex flamed out. Quick and sad.
Originally Posted by NKLangur
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-21 07:50 #19329Senior Member

Posts: 369Negative review for Alex
In balance I guess I'll drop my honest report. Having already seen her countless times prior, I arranged a visit with her about a week ago, on top of helping her out on the side. When I arrived she was strung out and wouldn't shut up about her roommate, even in the middle of the dream. I asked her to stop but she kept yapping. Suddenly time was up. I made my way out and deleted her number.
-
02-08-21 23:59 #19328Senior Member

Posts: 195Butterfly Babey
Leaving a review on this girl I have seen pretty recently. She is a young pretty petite built Ethiopian woman from Cali who has been touring here a lot. Picture accurate, location in a nice hotel on Willis Rd. She does everything covered, did not test the waters of any GFE acts like DATY or anything since I went for the QV which was one Benjamin. I usually do QVs for all girls I see for the first time just to see if they are worth going for more. Unfortunately, the qv was CBJ only which I did not know until getting there. I still went with it and in the dream, she set a timer and went to work. It was pretty good, she brought out her boobs which looked nice, gave me my full time, and went a bit over because I do not really finish with CBJ fast. Love when a provider makes sure you leave satisfied even though your a bit past the time. Ending off the dream, she said FS was her hour date which was two Benjamins. I normally do not go that high, but she promised a good time so I may partake next time she's around, which is pretty often. She's here now and I'd say I recommend. For anyone who gets FS or has already gotten FS from her please leave a review or pm.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3123304
-
02-08-21 23:03 #19327Senior Member

Posts: 1333Devil is in the details
Would providing details enable a provider to recognize KP? You could PM him for details.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-21 21:17 #19326Senior Member

Posts: 68I like to keep personal experiences to myself. I was going to keep my mouth shut altogether but I know that one bad review on here is going to stick out like a sore thumb to others like it did to me. I almost passed her over because of it. But I looked at all the positive reviews and figured "what the hell I'll go for it. " I figured the more positive reviews there are, the more likely the bad review will seem like a fluke. I suppose I was posting more for her benefit than you all's. Which if that was taboo, I can avoid doing that in the future.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-21 20:42 #19325Senior Member

Posts: 1449Not sure what makes you feel uncomfortable? Did somebody do something? The point of this site is to review providers with details so that we know what to expect and decide whether we would partake. But your good may not be good to someone else. Not trying to stop you from posting just kind of wondering why you wouldn't go into details.
Originally Posted by KaminaPanda
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-21 19:25 #19324Regular Member

Posts: 3Sienna
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/sexy-sienna/36731927
Does anyone have any info on this one?? Or did anyone try this??
-
02-08-21 16:41 #19323Senior Member

Posts: 68Positive review for Alex
I'm not comfortable going to go into details about the dream, but for those keeping track about good dreams and bad dreams, add another tally mark to good. I wouldn't mind seeing her in another dream.
-
02-08-21 12:51 #19322Senior Member

Posts: 475Southside blonde
80 QV. HH and FH are available but her prices make no sense for those activities.
Originally Posted by IrideAss65
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





