Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 412 of 552 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 462 512 ... LastLast
Results 6,166 to 6,180 of 8276
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2111
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuntbbc  [View Original Post]
    Got some nice dome in the VIP last week.
    Who and how much?

  2. #2110

    SinRock reopen date

    Got a text from on the ladies at SinRock.

    They are going to be reopening on the 17th.

    Will be open from Wed to Sunday.

  3. #2109
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by BeinABadBoy  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Saturday afternoon. 3 guys, 4 girls. Limited capacity in club. No stage at the time, no VIP open area, but private booths active. Yes plexiglass barrier, yes 3 for $100, but. Got dances from 3 of the 4. Was asked if wanted barrier or not I chose not and game on. Same great full contact, full nude dances as before. No extra play but didn't push first day back. Definitely worth the stop before everyone gets back in action.
    Why would you not ask for extra play? They all are desperate.

    I fucked Pretty last week. 150.

  4. #2108

    Kittens

    Got some nice dome in the VIP last week.

  5. #2107
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyJock  [View Original Post]
    To those wondering why Pandora's may be closed. Simply scroll down to Species 6969 posts. He said several girls told him they would close again temporarily.
    Yep, that's what they told me too. They made some changes and it's a little nicer in Pandoras now. I hope they re-open soon. It's a good club, much better than Kittens in my opinion. Kittens has that aggressive, ghetto type atmosphere that I find unappealing.

  6. #2106
    Quote Originally Posted by BeinABadBoy  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Saturday afternoon. 3 guys, 4 girls. Limited capacity in club. No stage at the time, no VIP open area, but private booths active. Yes plexiglass barrier, yes 3 for $100, but. Got dances from 3 of the 4. Was asked if wanted barrier or not I chose not and game on. Same great full contact, full nude dances as before. No extra play but didn't push first day back. Definitely worth the stop before everyone gets back in action.
    Nice to know that the barrier isn't mandatory, thanks for the update.

  7. #2105

    Pandoras Closed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Anony  [View Original Post]
    That, or they were caught not following the 6 foot distance guidelines or the 25% capacity.
    To those wondering why Pandora's may be closed. Simply scroll down to Species 6969 posts. He said several girls told him they would close again temporarily.

  8. #2104

    Kittens still purring

    Stopped by Saturday afternoon. 3 guys, 4 girls. Limited capacity in club. No stage at the time, no VIP open area, but private booths active. Yes plexiglass barrier, yes 3 for $100, but. Got dances from 3 of the 4. Was asked if wanted barrier or not I chose not and game on. Same great full contact, full nude dances as before. No extra play but didn't push first day back. Definitely worth the stop before everyone gets back in action.

  9. #2103
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownChocolate  [View Original Post]
    Someone must have tested positive for the virus. Otherwise it doesn't make sense that they shut down so soon after reopening.
    That, or they were caught not following the 6 foot distance guidelines or the 25% capacity.

  10. #2102
    Quote Originally Posted by Species6969  [View Original Post]
    Yes they are temporary close again as of Sat at 10 PM.

    No idea when they will reopen.
    Someone must have tested positive for the virus. Otherwise it doesn't make sense that they shut down so soon after reopening.

  11. #2101
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHandPDX  [View Original Post]
    I went by Friday at like 2 am and the lot was packed. Went Saturday at midnight. Lot was empty. Doors locked.
    Yes they are temporary close again as of Sat at 10 PM.

    No idea when they will reopen.

  12. #2100

    Pandoras

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    I have heard similar reports on her even when you go see her at her place (I. E. Not at the club). Really open to everything but a rushed service. I. E. Not rude in anyway but she will get you done and then want to move on to her next appt. Wonder if that is the experience others have had with her. I have not seen her as yet (outside of the clubs) and wonder if it is worth it.
    I went by Friday at like 2 am and the lot was packed. Went Saturday at midnight. Lot was empty. Doors locked.

  13. #2099

    Pandora VIP

    Now the Pandora has VIP room, we need to be careful of gps hustlers and rip-offs more than ever.

    One girl (not a great looking one) quoted me 700 for 30 min. That's too expensive even for take out full meal for me. I rather pay that much on duo with my regular girls.

  14. #2098

    Monse

    Quote Originally Posted by Cambodian206  [View Original Post]
    Yep it's open, Monse was there Saturday and left there at 7:30 pm. LOL she was too busy to even give me a dance. I was only there for 30 minutes to kill time before I had to pick up a friend that lived nearby. But it's open!
    I have heard similar reports on her even when you go see her at her place (I. E. Not at the club). Really open to everything but a rushed service. I. E. Not rude in anyway but she will get you done and then want to move on to her next appt. Wonder if that is the experience others have had with her. I have not seen her as yet (outside of the clubs) and wonder if it is worth it.

  15. #2097
    Yep it's open, Monse was there Saturday and left there at 7:30 pm. LOL she was too busy to even give me a dance. I was only there for 30 minutes to kill time before I had to pick up a friend that lived nearby. But it's open!

    Quote Originally Posted by Anony  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried out Pandora's yet? I've heard rumors they are opened, and there's a post on a forum from "management" that they are reopen with regular hours. I haven't been able to make the drive there, and the big game is today, I'm curious if anyone has scoped it out and if lap dances are available or if everything is partitioned with plexiglass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape