Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,806 to 11,820 of 26928
-
02-10-21 07:49 #15123Senior Member

Posts: 86Ha surprised to see cherry being discussed again, I thought she moved away. She was actually the first girl I fucked in this hobby right after she turned 21 back in 2019. She wasn't a germaphobe at all when I saw her, plenty of fiv and head game was great. She was tight too. I'll probably give her another go.
I saw Natalia in December, really pretty girl but I wouldn't repeat. She was kinda boring and just laid there while I did the deed. Her tits are incredible and she has a very nice body.
-
02-10-21 02:51 #15122Regular Member

Posts: 18Been meaning to ask about this chick seems legit but I ain't trying to get jumped either. Used to be on EB but don't see her no more.
https://callescort.org/312-465-9584
-
02-09-21 22:51 #15121Senior Member

Posts: 224Also take everything we say here with a grain of salt. Pimps and Uncle LEOs have accounts here. Usually I just go with my gut when it comes to book a dream.
Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-21 22:45 #15120Senior Member

Posts: 224Was it Natalia Villa? Her "friend" aka BF / pimp is a senior member here.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-21 22:15 #15119Senior Member

Posts: 1172The first rule of USASG
The first rule of USASG is: don't talk about USASG. At least not to the girls we discuss here.
A girl recently told me that a guy came to see her after reading a review here. And he gave her the name of this place.
Guys, don't do that. Nothing good can come of it.
-
02-09-21 22:11 #15118Senior Member

Posts: 41Funny
Well done.
Originally Posted by Tim2018
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-21 19:17 #15117Senior Member

Posts: 868Super Bowl Weekend
Super Bowl weekend is notorious for sting operations. The Feds usually fund a nationwide dragnet trying to catch as many mongers as possible.
Originally Posted by Tim2018
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-21 14:34 #15116Regular Member

Posts: 18Lol
I am huge Seinfield's fan, and I am really intrigued about what Uncle LEO's national holiday means?
Originally Posted by Pedorro
[View Original Post]
Regards.
-
02-09-21 08:56 #15115Senior Member

Posts: 725Crystal
So I've seen crystal twice.
Originally Posted by DWaits
[View Original Post]
First time was a day to remember spent a couple of hours did everything I wanted.
Then the wheels came off. 3 times set up 2 of them she ghosted me after I drove to see her another time family member accidentally showed up.
Did see her again but was a rush job her friend knocked on the door as a cue.
You got to go.
-
02-09-21 02:10 #15114Senior Member

Posts: 769Crystal (Jefferson Park)
https://tryst.link/escort/crystal-squirt
I posted a query about her a while back. She was going by Summer. Looks like she traded out one very unique name for another. I see that there is a review on the other site but I'm not premium there anymore. Has anyone seen her? Anything to report? The preview that shows on the other site is positive, but I'm wondering about services and smell of smoke in the apartment. Thanks.
-
02-08-21 14:25 #15113Senior Member

Posts: 246Cherry
Had a similar experience with her pre-pandemic. She's very attractive, and probably a better quality and cleaner girl than you usually meet in this game. But she was too germaphobic and mercenary about the business to really make it a good experience. I've heard several other reports similar to yours, where she acts very friendly and gives you ways to keep in touch, but if you make any contact that isn't going to be produce immediate revenue for her, you get a pretty vicious brush off. She actually used to also post on SA, so maybe for a patient and generous enough SD she might be a rewarding SB. But I wouldn't pay the fees she's asking now for someone that can't at least keep up the impression of enjoying what she's doing for 30 or 60 minutes.
Originally Posted by JvHouse
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-21 03:55 #15112Regular Member

Posts: 1Recommendations
Coming into town next weekend and wanted to see if anyone had any recommendations, I like Asian and Latinas petite or curvy.
-
02-07-21 22:15 #15111Regular Member

Posts: 4She is still hooked by Markus. Modelsclubelite
Secret Paramour is inactive. He now has.
Originally Posted by AnzieLeo44
[View Original Post]
https://egroup.escortbook.com/model-brianna-50603.
Hookers ain't independent, Markus Mce still hooking them. That includes Kara. Many fake reviews from Kara, Anastasia, Natalia, and Kelani, and Nicki, and others. I would stay clear with Markus, there is a reason why MCE, Modelsclubelite, isn't active anymore.
-
02-07-21 17:30 #15110Senior Member

Posts: 470Uncle LEO's national holiday
Careful who play with this weekend. This is uncle Leos favorite holiday.
-
02-07-21 17:22 #15109Regular Member

Posts: 3She's not back persay, working on a short notice, visiting rotation. My visit was just as she was leaving, while the next attempt was a few months later.
Originally Posted by Monches
[View Original Post]
I wouldn't call her performance subpar, but agreed. Definitely stinks in the value department, even more so with her customer service being what it has apparently become. 100% one of my types and was painfully sweet to talk to, but I'd have to be desperate to try again, when you look at those two factors.













Reply With Quote





