Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 799 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 299 699 749 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 849 899 1299 ... LastLast
Results 11,971 to 11,985 of 25020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13050

    Local GFE / Bareback options?

    It's been a good minute since my last "hurrah" so I'm out looking for whoever wouldn't mind protection. Greek is also good, but I want to party like KoF.

  2. #13049
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacho0825  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone I saw on Eros Jesse Jane is going to be in Boston in two weeks and I'm thinking about treating myself big time. I'm just trying to see if anyone in this group has any info or if they have people they know if it's worth the money.

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...901.htm?cat=32
    Most likely a fake that just kinda looks like her. Probably looks more like her recent mug shot than those glamour shots. Has the wrong age and height in the ad. She's retired from porn and has an estimated net worth of $6 million. But ignore all that and go for it. Let us know how it goes.

  3. #13048
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacho0825  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone I saw on Eros Jesse Jane is going to be in Boston in two weeks and I'm thinking about treating myself big time. I'm just trying to see if anyone in this group has any info or if they have people they know if it's worth the money.

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...901.htm?cat=32
    Most likely a fake that just kinda looks like her. Probably looks more like her recent mug shot than those glamour shots. Has the wrong age and height in the ad. She's retired from porn and has an estimated net worth of $6 million. But ignore all that and go for it. Let us know how it goes.

  4. #13047
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1981  [View Original Post]
    I've met her in the past and it wasn't needed.
    Calling bullshit.

  5. #13046
    Quote Originally Posted by Corky12  [View Original Post]
    Contacted her in Dec. Said was available. But when asked what time was good, no answer. Or anymore response to texts. So?
    Not new, for sure a scam. I posted a screenshot of our texts maybe a month ago, "she" won't proceed without you sending a face pic. Starts off all nice then when I say no to sending the pic the insults came flying. I have to pay to fuck, I must be ugly, I'm a loser ect ect.

  6. #13045

    Nicki

    I've been watching her and finally pulled the trigger. Thought they were fake pictures. Pictures are real but heavily filtered from snapchat. Did car date for 100. She said BBFS was on the table for extra. BBBJ wasn't bad. Ill give a solid 5/10. Deepthroat action and played much attention to the boys. Ended up letting me BBFS. Told me to pull out, in which I did, but not until after I let the first two shots in her. Not a bad time. She has a friend for a 2 girl special but she's not my type.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...i/411697063357

  7. #13044

    Good Southern RI Outcalls?

    I look and I know who I'm looking at if I drive through providence, but any decent outcalls that'll come to southern RI?

  8. #13043
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown  [View Original Post]

    Anyinfo on this one looks to be new.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/292044492545
    Contacted her in Dec. Said was available. But when asked what time was good, no answer. Or anymore response to texts. So?

  9. #13042
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Are you saying you're fine with sending a verification pic? As for me, it's a hard pass.
    I've met her in the past and it wasn't needed.

  10. #13041
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown  [View Original Post]
    Now with a friend in Smithfield who looks familiar to me. Quotes 200/300 for both which can be had lower of course. Not sure if I feel like going down that road again.

    Anyinfo on this one looks to be new.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/292044492545
    Ehh. I'd give them $120 total ($60.Each) but she never responds until like 3 am.

  11. #13040

    Anyone?

    I found her on Facebook, she's a real woman from around here, but I'm curious if anyone has tried her yet? She is quite sexy.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...u/116124296043

  12. #13039

    Verification pic required?

    Are you saying you're fine with sending a verification pic? As for me, it's a hard pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown  [View Original Post]
    Now with a friend in Smithfield who looks familiar to me. Quotes 200/300 for both which can be had lower of course. Not sure if I feel like going down that road again.

    Anyinfo on this one looks to be new.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/292044492545

  13. #13038

    Country girl back in action

    Now with a friend in Smithfield who looks familiar to me. Quotes 200/300 for both which can be had lower of course. Not sure if I feel like going down that road again.

    Anyinfo on this one looks to be new.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/292044492545

  14. #13037
    Quote Originally Posted by ExJock99  [View Original Post]
    An on-air local TV personality is turning tricks on the side? Is this for real or is this Penthouse Letters?
    I want to say penthouse, but there was a case of a olympian who was outed as a escort.

  15. #13036

    Pornstar Jesse Jane Boston

    Hey everyone I saw on Eros Jesse Jane is going to be in Boston in two weeks and I'm thinking about treating myself big time. I'm just trying to see if anyone in this group has any info or if they have people they know if it's worth the money.

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...901.htm?cat=32

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape