The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 255 of 492 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 305 355 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 7373
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3563
    Senior Member


    Posts: 807

    Info

    Anyone have any intel on this one?

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....r/730517373891

  2. #3562

    Re: Phat ass

    Quote Originally Posted by Chazlamb  [View Original Post]
    Thanks at Boy wonder. That was looks damn good. She do an BB services?
    Yes, though anything beyond a BBBJ may come with an upcharge. Search her name in the Hartford forums.

    I saw her once before. I liked her. Enough curves for whatever you're into. Slow talker, kinda like a Southerner but without the accent. I'm not sure what's up with that. But yeah, she's a nice girl.

  3. #3561

    Phat ass

    Quote Originally Posted by BoyWonder9  [View Original Post]
    She not only has a fat ass its massive. She also has huge firm tits. Decent reviews on the Hartford board.

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...u/895707805338
    Thanks at Boy wonder. That was looks damn good. She do an BB services?

  4. #3560
    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLover  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for heads up.
    Hey mind in boxing me her number too.

  5. #3559

    Jules in Hartford

    Quote Originally Posted by Chazlamb  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    I'm a good hour outisde of Springfield and I'm looking for a dependable fat soft ass provider prefers white or latina. I'd hate to make trip and be disappointed so help me out fellas. Much appreciated.
    She not only has a fat ass its massive. She also has huge firm tits. Decent reviews on the Hartford board.

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...u/895707805338

  6. #3558
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    I think you might be better off driving an hour in the opposite direction bro. There are no sure things in this area. My old go to big booty white girl in springfield used be Panda but she sometimes hosts in some unsavory areas. She gives a real passionate BBBJ and has a fat plump ass that can take a hard pounding.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....p/027052278702
    In the opposite direction? You mean boston? Know anyone there that's utr? Thanks for your info BTW.

  7. #3557

    Rethink

    Quote Originally Posted by Chazlamb  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    I'm a good hour outisde of Springfield and I'm looking for a dependable fat soft ass provider prefers white or latina. I'd hate to make trip and be disappointed so help me out fellas. Much appreciated.
    I think you might be better off driving an hour in the opposite direction bro. There are no sure things in this area. My old go to big booty white girl in springfield used be Panda but she sometimes hosts in some unsavory areas. She gives a real passionate BBBJ and has a fat plump ass that can take a hard pounding.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....p/027052278702

  8. #3556

    Ding a ling

    Quote Originally Posted by Adobe  [View Original Post]
    Cut me some slack on this one:

    Is she a good UTR or is she a bad UTR?

    Ding-dong. . .

    Adobe.
    Did you search for reviews for Glenda? Its the first thing we are trained to do here. All recent were positive. Not a world shaker but great bang for the buck. Firestorm, she does has pix now. Waiting for phone to charge to send them to you I imagine.

  9. #3555
    Senior Member


    Posts: 787

    Glenda

    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLover  [View Original Post]
    I asked her if she thought about posting ad but she wasn't comfortable with it. However, she would like me to share. Her number, so I'll do that momentarily bro.
    Cut me some slack on this one:

    Is she a good UTR or is she a bad UTR?

    Ding-dong. . .

    Adobe.

  10. #3554

    Glenda pics

    Anyone have any pics of Glenda? Seems like she has trouble sending them.

  11. #3553

    Phat ass providers

    Quote Originally Posted by Creeper1  [View Original Post]
    Ashley has been dependable for me got good curves, I don't know how fat of a ass your looking for LOL. Mixed white Spanish.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/585838693840
    Thanks for the info bro. Anymore fellas?

  12. #3552

    Back in business

    Quote Originally Posted by IWntYou69  [View Original Post]
    Hey man your inbox in full. Mind messaging me her number.
    Thanks for heads up.

  13. #3551
    Quote Originally Posted by Chazlamb  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    I'm a good hour outisde of Springfield and I'm looking for a dependable fat soft ass provider prefers white or latina. I'd hate to make trip and be disappointed so help me out fellas. Much appreciated.
    Ashley has been dependable for me got good curves, I don't know how fat of a ass your looking for LOL. Mixed white Spanish.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/585838693840

  14. #3550
    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLover  [View Original Post]
    I asked her if she thought about posting ad but she wasn't comfortable with it. However, she would like me to share. Her number, so I'll do that momentarily bro.
    Hey man your inbox in full. Mind messaging me her number.

  15. #3549
    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLover  [View Original Post]
    I asked her if she thought about posting ad but she wasn't comfortable with it. However, she would like me to share. Her number, so I'll do that momentarily bro.
    Thanks you can message me if you want.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape