Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,076 to 9,090 of 19285
-
02-08-21 14:25 #10210Senior Member

Posts: 141Redhead in Viera
https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...l/337820676171
Had the pleasure of a date with this redhead. Pictures are real and recent, tight body and very friendly, talkative and sensual. Allowed me to slowly undress her and taste all the way from neck to pubes before mish. One plus, she does the same tasting thing before placing the party hat on the little guy with no hands. Will repeat.
-
02-08-21 12:41 #10209Senior Member

Posts: 189Several years I had a girl do this to me in Titusville. Same MO, and after about 5 minutes in the room alone, I realized what had happened and came out to see that she had absconded with my $ and split. I was not certain the apt I was in was even hers at first, until I saw some photos with her in them on the wall. Being assured it was indeed her place, , I absolutely WRECKED the place; Food, broken China and glasses, books and letters strewn everywhere, what a mess. I felt I got my moneys worth! Fair is fair.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-21 10:36 #10208Banned Member

Posts: 551Rules
Yes, I agree with not providing personal information, and I didn't. I merely pointed to a website that shows every arrest of every person, and is totally public. I never indicated who was whom, so it's very strange.
Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-21 10:11 #10207Banned Member

Posts: 1739Wow
Well I'm totally surprised by reading this Asia's I was highly recommending her. I'm trying to get her side of this story. As I'm not believing it at all, especially from a regular member and most his reviews are negative. Would I still see her yes I would.
Originally Posted by NeedMoreInPB
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-21 09:48 #10206Senior Member

Posts: 343Sorry to hear that. I was close to seeing up a date with her.
Originally Posted by DoubleLung
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-21 08:53 #10205Regular Member

Posts: 22Damn
She was one I was thinking about! That sucks!
Originally Posted by NeedMoreInPB
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-21 08:40 #10204Senior Member

Posts: 145Mmmm
If they do not have a facial picture or have been recommended I would pass.
Originally Posted by NattyDread
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-21 08:33 #10203Senior Member

Posts: 217Hmmm
You should have had 3 phones and two room keys in your pocket when you left. Pretty sure you would have heard from her then!
Originally Posted by NeedMoreInPB
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-21 07:00 #10202Senior Member

Posts: 791Rip off
Sorry to hear about your experience. Perhaps you should post in the ripoff report section as well.
Originally Posted by NeedMoreInPB
[View Original Post]
HH.
-
02-07-21 20:22 #10201Senior Member

Posts: 86Rip off
She's a real rip off or Magician as she and $ disappeared while I was in the bathroom.
Originally Posted by MalteseFalcone
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-21 20:02 #10200Senior Member

Posts: 86Husbands away Time to play
RIP OFF. Made a date. Arrived and when up. She met me in a see through robe. She told me she needed to use the bathroom and to make myself comfortable. I told her ok and I would need to use it after her. I make myself comfortable and left my $ on the counter. She stayed in there for about five minutes. During that time I looked around, she defiantly, clothes hanging up, stuff in the kitchenette, three phones (a little strange), two room keys so nothing to raise flags. She came out and I went in. I wasn't long at all but when I came out, she and my $ was gone. OK, looked around and the room keys and phones were still there so I stayed for about 15 minutes and got myself togther and left nover to hear from her.
https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...d/043851288517
-
02-07-21 19:51 #10199Senior Member

Posts: 86I went to see her and when I came out of the bathroom, she was gone and so was my $.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-21 19:47 #10198Senior Member

Posts: 86Reminded me of the song Took the Money and Run
Made a date, went up to her room, she was in a see through robe, clothes hanging up (lived in). She told me to make myself comfortable and she needed to use the bathroom. I told I need to when she was done. I got comfortable leaving what I needed to aside. When she was done in the bathroom and I went in. When I came out, she and my $ was gone. I waited for afew, get together and left.
Originally Posted by BKoobs
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-21 14:55 #10197Senior Member

Posts: 141Redhead in neeed
I have had ad a texting dialogue with her, but when I try to get an appointment, I get ghosted.
Originally Posted by CannonBaller
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-21 11:30 #10196Regular Member

Posts: 9Trying to see her, she never responds
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/787994789212
I have tried and tried to get in touch with her and she has never responded. I know she was reviewed a while back but has anyone seen her recently?










Reply With Quote




