Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 647 of 976 FirstFirst ... 147 547 597 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 697 747 ... LastLast
Results 9,691 to 9,705 of 14635
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4945
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie008  [View Original Post]
    Huge thank you to Royalrey! Had a wonderful meeting at a safe nfm hotel, where lots of fun was had with beautiful ms preggo, very pretty and fun. Would love to help that big booty blonde get her house remodeled sometime too. Royalrey finds incredible gals, don't know how he does it.
    Man if I were to give you the secret then I wouldn't be finding them anymore. Lmao. But you would be surprised how many beautiful woman hate waiting at bus stops. And is just waiting on man to ask for a ride to her next spot. Happy hunting. And sharing is caring.

  2. #4944

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Casper11  [View Original Post]
    There has been an uptick in Escorts ads being scams since Covid last year. Some sites that limit scams to an extent.

    1. Eros has almost no scammers Good quality girls but higher pricing.

    2. Tryst seems to have a good balance on it. Little better value than Eros.

    3. Personally I have been using SA lately. 1 out of 6 profiles will give you a GFE experience like you generally don't get from escorts. Especially with LE fixated on sex-trafficking, escorts from foreign countries may not be worth the risk.
    I agree. My 90 day renewal just came up In the first 90 days I have 3- beautiful women in Ft Myers. 1 in Georgia and 3 in michigan. All have jobs and there own cars. It's not easy and you have.

    To do your homework. Here is one hint. Look at their wish list to see what kind of girl she is.

  3. #4943

    FL-other Naples

    Quote Originally Posted by SwflSpaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Click on forum / Florida then scroll all the way to the bottom and click on FL-other areas and you'll see a Naples thread under blog.
    Excellent directions. I found it and I will be adding a new report from today.

  4. #4942

    Thanks RoyalRey

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalRey  [View Original Post]
    So I have my UTR who is 6 months prego looking for a but of fun. 23 yr, very nice, not known, and super horny now with that baby in her. Let me knowing intwrwsted. Very pretty and nicely shaped.
    Huge thank you to Royalrey! Had a wonderful meeting at a safe nfm hotel, where lots of fun was had with beautiful ms preggo, very pretty and fun. Would love to help that big booty blonde get her house remodeled sometime too. Royalrey finds incredible gals, don't know how he does it.

  5. #4941
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    I tried to see Victoria yesterday. First text, and then called to chat and confirm an appointment. Drove half an hour to get there and then called for apartment number. Crickets. Waited 30 minutes with a few calls and texts. Crickets. Two hours later I get a text with a couple of question marks. I responded with a recap of the events and crickets. I hope it was just a glitch in the system and not the norm because they apparently have some quality circulating through.
    Had to be a glitch. They are normally opeeating at great business hours. I do think she went back yesterday but not 100% sure. I do have the main number for the headquarter office to find out who is working at all time. I'm waiting for today's weekly menu to pop up. I know of one who had great day with victoria. Hey you. Share your plumbers great time if your listening. LOL.

  6. #4940

    Victoria and Fiona

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalRey  [View Original Post]
    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...c/971201973501

    My plumber went here because he was in contact with Barbie (nice p. Are. Latina) and found victoria there as well. Nice plump lips (ok maybe they were paid for) she looks taller in pics but she is about 5'-5'2" a wet 90 pounds. Very little english. But no worries barbie is there as well and good with english. For those who know the address when she sends, then you know it's a good place. This is one of the better varieties they have. My plumber has seen them all there. BTW they (victoria&barbie) are there till Sunday only.
    I tried to see Victoria yesterday. First text, and then called to chat and confirm an appointment. Drove half an hour to get there and then called for apartment number. Crickets. Waited 30 minutes with a few calls and texts. Crickets. Two hours later I get a text with a couple of question marks. I responded with a recap of the events and crickets. I hope it was just a glitch in the system and not the norm because they apparently have some quality circulating through. So after all that I decided to stop and see Fiona. She has been on the radar for a while. Nice lady. Nice location. Way older than advertised. Way older. Way, way older. Decent petite body for her age and accommodating. I think she charges a premium for what you get but that's definitely subjective. So that's my weekend!

  7. #4939
    Quote Originally Posted by WellHungMan  [View Original Post]
    I must be blind because I do not see the new Naples added to FL-Other Areas that you refereed to.
    Click on forum / Florida then scroll all the way to the bottom and click on FL-other areas and you'll see a Naples thread under blog.

  8. #4938

    Naples added to FL-Other Areas

    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnvious  [View Original Post]
    There is now a Naples thread for just Naples escorts and massage in FL-Other Areas.

    This will make it easier to discuss providers in just the Naples area. Please contribute there if you are interested.
    I must be blind because I do not see the new Naples added to FL-Other Areas that you refereed to.

  9. #4937

    Nicole Angela Morris

    I had the pleasure of meeting Nicole at her Naples in call location. She is high end so expect to drop a few Benjamin for this rare treat.

    Although the pictures in her ad were not an exact match, they were close enough. She was a 9/10.

    https://nicoleangelamorris.escortbook.com/

    I'm at a stage in my life where I prefer quality over quantity so the higher donations are just a fact of life for me and if you were to date a lady of her calibre, you'd be dropping a similar amount on dinner, flowers etc. , before the fun even started.

    I think she is her until the 10th, so if you are thinking about treating yourself, you will not be disappointed.

  10. #4936

    Naples added to FL-Other Areas

    There is now a Naples thread for just Naples escorts and massage in FL-Other Areas.

    This will make it easier to discuss providers in just the Naples area. Please contribute there if you are interested.

  11. #4935

    Dakota

    Have had a few meetings with her. A nice package with great oral skills. Does have some restrictive rules, but provides an overall good experience.

  12. #4934

  13. #4933

    I am

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalRey  [View Original Post]
    So I have my UTR who is 6 months prego looking for a but of fun. 23 yr, very nice, not known, and super horny now with that baby in her. Let me knowing intwrwsted. Very pretty and nicely shaped.
    Hi I would like to hookup with her I like pregnant women that are hot.

  14. #4932

    Me to

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalRey  [View Original Post]
    So I have my UTR who is 6 months prego looking for a but of fun. 23 yr, very nice, not known, and super horny now with that baby in her. Let me knowing intwrwsted. Very pretty and nicely shaped.
    I would like to meet up with her I have a thing for pregnant women.

  15. #4931
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalRey  [View Original Post]
    So I have my UTR who is 6 months prego looking for a but of fun. 23 yr, very nice, not known, and super horny now with that baby in her. Let me knowing intwrwsted. Very pretty and nicely shaped.
    I am interested too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape