Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12463

    Gfe

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyDanny  [View Original Post]
    How do you all justify a service as a "GFE" ?
    Pretty simple (For me at least) Just 4 main things. 1. DFK 2. BBBJ 3. DATY. 4. FIV. Anything else personally is a bonus.

  2. #12462

    Looks to me like.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ignoramus  [View Original Post]
    Any idea who this is? Don't recognize the ad. Er, prolapse.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/58544470/#.
    If I had to guess from the photos, I'd say it looks like it could be genital warts. I see one up near her vag too. Skin tag like things. Either way, it's questionable.

  3. #12461

    Winter in a nice spot and Sky Island

    Is anyone going to visit or TOFTT? I heard from she is good, but I would like more than one resource. Also Sky seems like fun but she is a little on the traffic side of town.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/964862648440

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/raleigh/58560367/#

  4. #12460

    GFE experience

    How do you all justify a service as a "GFE" ?

  5. #12459

    VIP Naomi Visiting

    Anyone have any intel on Naomi below? She is visiting Raleigh Feb 10. I haven't been able to find any reviews on TER or anywhere else. She's a little pricy but looks very hot. Would like to know a little more before reaching out to her. I'm in Nashville but see she is visiting Raleigh prior to Nashville. Would appreciate any info or PM. Thanks.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/4912214.htm

    https://tryst.link/escort/naomi-kane

  6. #12458

    Asshole of All Time award

    Any idea who this is? Don't recognize the ad. Er, prolapse.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/58544470/#.

  7. #12457
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadows1517  [View Original Post]
    Maybe she thinks once she's on EROS or TRYST she can get away with such steep prices. Hopefully she'll soon realize she's wrong hahaha

  8. #12456

    Abc

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadows1517  [View Original Post]
    What does ABV stand for? Agree with the suggestion esp w / New Bern and Capital. Glenwood once you get to Crabtree should be Ok, anyone experienced otherwise? Thanks.
    America's Best Value Inn.

  9. #12455

    ABV = Americas Best Value

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadows1517  [View Original Post]
    What does ABV stand for? Agree with the suggestion esp w / New Bern and Capital. Glenwood once you get to Crabtree should be Ok, anyone experienced otherwise? Thanks.
    ABV = Americas Best Value.

  10. #12454

    America's Best Value Inn

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadows1517  [View Original Post]
    What does ABV stand for? Agree with the suggestion esp w / New Bern and Capital. Glenwood once you get to Crabtree should be Ok, anyone experienced otherwise? Thanks.
    America's Best Value Inn. Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27604.

  11. #12453

    Blake on EROS = Anastasia

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveDeams  [View Original Post]
    I saw this girl the last time she was in town for hhr. Accurate pics and she was not GFE, all covered few positions for 150. So this time around she texted me telling me she was back in town with a friend. So I decided to see her and depending on how her friend looked I was thinking of seeing her after. So I made the appointment and she quoted me 300 for hhr WTF. When I asked why her rate changed from the last time she was here, she texts back saying the best she can do was 200 for hhr. I told her that I passed because 200 hhr was way too high for her. Fuck it, i'd rather see a EROS bombshell for 400 for an hour and have all the bells and whistles. Did any of you see her and did she quote you the same?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/576019368165
    Also "Blake on Eros".

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...2.htm?cat=4370

  12. #12452
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveDeams  [View Original Post]
    I saw this girl the last time she was in town for hhr. Accurate pics and she was not GFE, all covered few positions for 150. So this time around she texted me telling me she was back in town with a friend. So I decided to see her and depending on how her friend looked I was thinking of seeing her after. So I made the appointment and she quoted me 300 for hhr WTF. When I asked why her rate changed from the last time she was here, she texts back saying the best she can do was 200 for hhr. I told her that I passed because 200 hhr was way too high for her. Fuck it, i'd rather see a EROS bombshell for 400 for an hour and have all the bells and whistles. Did any of you see her and did she quote you the same?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/576019368165
    Same girl is on Tryst now. Thought she was pretty attractive. Almost reached out to her. Thanks for the intel on her pricing.

    https://tryst.link/escort/anathegreat

  13. #12451

    Anastasia

    I saw this girl the last time she was in town for hhr. Accurate pics and she was not GFE, all covered few positions for 150. So this time around she texted me telling me she was back in town with a friend. So I decided to see her and depending on how her friend looked I was thinking of seeing her after. So I made the appointment and she quoted me 300 for hhr WTF. When I asked why her rate changed from the last time she was here, she texts back saying the best she can do was 200 for hhr. I told her that I passed because 200 hhr was way too high for her. Fuck it, i'd rather see a EROS bombshell for 400 for an hour and have all the bells and whistles. Did any of you see her and did she quote you the same?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/576019368165

  14. #12450

    Abv?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ignoramus  [View Original Post]
    Picked up for the act and maintaining a place to do it. ABV is the location; guys, you couldn't pay me to meet a girl there. The place is under what must be constant surveillance. Enter at your own risk. I just do not touch anything on Capital, New Bern, Glenwood or the Airport or Cary. Maybe I'm losing my nerve. I'd rather see fewer girls and meet them off the beaten path. Unless you are on a mutual first-name basis with a girl staying at one of these places and can come up with a legit reason for visiting them there, you need to be selective in where you go.
    What does ABV stand for? Agree with the suggestion esp w / New Bern and Capital. Glenwood once you get to Crabtree should be Ok, anyone experienced otherwise? Thanks.

  15. #12449

    Nsr 2/6

    Picked up for the act and maintaining a place to do it. ABV is the location; guys, you couldn't pay me to meet a girl there. The place is under what must be constant surveillance. Enter at your own risk. I just do not touch anything on Capital, New Bern, Glenwood or the Airport or Cary. Maybe I'm losing my nerve. I'd rather see fewer girls and meet them off the beaten path. Unless you are on a mutual first-name basis with a girl staying at one of these places and can come up with a legit reason for visiting them there, you need to be selective in where you go.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape