Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,406 to 18,420 of 30759
-
02-07-21 15:16 #12354Senior Member

Posts: 358Winter in a nice spot and Sky Island
Is anyone going to visit or TOFTT? I heard from she is good, but I would like more than one resource. Also Sky seems like fun but she is a little on the traffic side of town.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/964862648440
https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/raleigh/58560367/#
-
02-07-21 15:15 #12353Senior Member

Posts: 37GFE experience
How do you all justify a service as a "GFE" ?
-
02-07-21 14:05 #12352Senior Member

Posts: 192VIP Naomi Visiting
Anyone have any intel on Naomi below? She is visiting Raleigh Feb 10. I haven't been able to find any reviews on TER or anywhere else. She's a little pricy but looks very hot. Would like to know a little more before reaching out to her. I'm in Nashville but see she is visiting Raleigh prior to Nashville. Would appreciate any info or PM. Thanks.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/4912214.htm
https://tryst.link/escort/naomi-kane
-
02-07-21 13:39 #12351Senior Member

Posts: 265Asshole of All Time award
Any idea who this is? Don't recognize the ad. Er, prolapse.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/58544470/#.
-
02-07-21 09:16 #12350Senior Member

Posts: 827Maybe she thinks once she's on EROS or TRYST she can get away with such steep prices. Hopefully she'll soon realize she's wrong hahaha
Originally Posted by Shadows1517
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-21 08:54 #12349Senior Member

Posts: 216Abc
America's Best Value Inn.
Originally Posted by Shadows1517
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-21 08:36 #12348Senior Member

Posts: 88ABV = Americas Best Value
ABV = Americas Best Value.
Originally Posted by Shadows1517
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-21 06:19 #12347Senior Member

Posts: 141America's Best Value Inn
America's Best Value Inn. Capital Blvd, Raleigh, NC 27604.
Originally Posted by Shadows1517
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-21 21:14 #12346Senior Member

Posts: 50Blake on EROS = Anastasia
Also "Blake on Eros".
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...2.htm?cat=4370
-
02-06-21 21:10 #12345Senior Member

Posts: 50Same girl is on Tryst now. Thought she was pretty attractive. Almost reached out to her. Thanks for the intel on her pricing.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/anathegreat
-
02-06-21 20:23 #12344Senior Member

Posts: 827Anastasia
I saw this girl the last time she was in town for hhr. Accurate pics and she was not GFE, all covered few positions for 150. So this time around she texted me telling me she was back in town with a friend. So I decided to see her and depending on how her friend looked I was thinking of seeing her after. So I made the appointment and she quoted me 300 for hhr WTF. When I asked why her rate changed from the last time she was here, she texts back saying the best she can do was 200 for hhr. I told her that I passed because 200 hhr was way too high for her. Fuck it, i'd rather see a EROS bombshell for 400 for an hour and have all the bells and whistles. Did any of you see her and did she quote you the same?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/576019368165
-
02-06-21 16:12 #12343Senior Member

Posts: 50Abv?
What does ABV stand for? Agree with the suggestion esp w / New Bern and Capital. Glenwood once you get to Crabtree should be Ok, anyone experienced otherwise? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Ignoramus
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-21 12:39 #12342Senior Member

Posts: 265Nsr 2/6
Picked up for the act and maintaining a place to do it. ABV is the location; guys, you couldn't pay me to meet a girl there. The place is under what must be constant surveillance. Enter at your own risk. I just do not touch anything on Capital, New Bern, Glenwood or the Airport or Cary. Maybe I'm losing my nerve. I'd rather see fewer girls and meet them off the beaten path. Unless you are on a mutual first-name basis with a girl staying at one of these places and can come up with a legit reason for visiting them there, you need to be selective in where you go.
-
02-06-21 12:25 #12341Senior Member

Posts: 102The escorts onlyfans
Hey anybody have the link to the onlyfans full of escorts / providers? Still been looking and tryna find it.
-
02-06-21 11:47 #12340Senior Member

Posts: 259Nikki
I TOFTT this morning. Nikki answered and 20 min later I was knocking her door.
We did a LE check, and chatted a bit to break the ice. She is the girl in the pics, and she told me she used to post in the Raleigh section off Glenwood ave. She took a break, moved to another state, but she is back. She has an average face, but that is her body in the pics for sure.
Her place was super clean or she just got the room, but it was in order and not messy. No smoke odor like majority of the providers. Clean, pretty much. HH was 120 roses, and even though it was a good session, there are several restrictions such as everything is covered. No exceptions. That is fine with me. No kissing anywhere from the neck up, and no daty.
Some of the restrictions were a big turn off for me, and I might see it again on another time. If you have specific questions, inbox me.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/58514994/










Reply With Quote



