Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 608 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 108 508 558 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 658 708 1108 ... LastLast
Results 9,106 to 9,120 of 19309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10204
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketPocket  [View Original Post]
    Yes, the space coast has a delay. But it does give a pic if available and the arrest charges.

    It is interesting how 5-0's have been conducted their sting ops. That's another website.

    BTW the over price GPS from the middle of the state also got snared in a sting ops.
    Interesting that the overpriced GPS girl from gainesville was only one of 2 that were actually charged with Soliciting. AND once again, looking at the Mugs versus her STG ad pix, I feel as if someone ought to send a THNKYOU note to the Cocoa PoPo for getting that TRAINWRECK off our streets --for a little while at least. {$300 for a QV. She had one too many zeros in her rate plan. MAth is HARD!

    F1.

  2. #10203

    Helped myself

    Quote Originally Posted by Drama199  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this one? Tried contacting her several times and no luck.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...t/654705396747

    Any members can PM me for info. I have lots of info on most of the providers in the area.

    Thanks in advance!
    Well had some time today and since noone responded, I decided to TOFTT. Nice girl with great attitude. Aims to please with a wide open menu. Nice body with great ass. Does have a bit of baby damage but nothing crazy. Great rates as well. Show her some love. Good to have her around.

  3. #10202

    Also, there are other sources.

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    This is my go to for the mugshots and information. But it can lag a day or two behind the actual event date. Some members seem to have the information much more quickly, and I have been wondering where to find it.

    HH.
    Yes, the space coast has a delay. But it does give a pic if available and the arrest charges.

    It is interesting how 5-0's have been conducted their sting ops. That's another website.

    BTW the over price GPS from the middle of the state also got snared in a sting ops.

  4. #10201

    Perfect way to handle this.

    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    Well well well seems the ripoff girl got herself arrested early this morning Kayla is having a bad day 2/4/21 2:04 am.
    This was in riff off section. You can figure out what you need to know from this.

  5. #10200

    Honey

    Quote Originally Posted by Lifbk1  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if honey formerly of teamna / honey is running with a manager or boyfriend now, I didn't think so until I received an out of character message from her.
    Talked with her yesterday. Said staying at Beachside Hotel. Seemed a bit strange to me also. Tried contacting her a couple times since. No luck. I'll let you know.

  6. #10199

    Space Coat Daily

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    I recall something in the forum rules about posting arrest information, etc. Yet, I've posted a link recently about a sting I saw on Space coast daily.
    This is my go to for the mugshots and information. But it can lag a day or two behind the actual event date. Some members seem to have the information much more quickly, and I have been wondering where to find it.

    HH.

  7. #10198

    Honey

    Does anyone know if honey formerly of teamna / honey is running with a manager or boyfriend now, I didn't think so until I received an out of character message from her.

  8. #10197

    Forum Rules

    Quote Originally Posted by DJMiles  [View Original Post]
    It got moderated, but I don't know why as it is a public website that you can find with Google. Just search for "Brevard arrests" or similar.
    I recall something in the forum rules about posting arrest information, etc. Yet, I've posted a link recently about a sting I saw on Space coast daily.

  9. #10196

    Already have

    Quote Originally Posted by Capt32  [View Original Post]
    Go find out and let us know.
    I seen her this morning and is real as can be and worth the Mario's!!

  10. #10195

    Any info?

    Anyone have info on this one? Tried contacting her several times and no luck.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...t/654705396747

    Any members can PM me for info. I have lots of info on most of the providers in the area.

    Thanks in advance!

  11. #10194

    Sit Pretty Kitty

    Anyone have a dream with this young lady?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sit-pret...e-coast-873039

  12. #10193

    Site

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    Did this link get edited or deleted in some way? It takes me nowhere.

    Thanks,

    HH.
    It got moderated, but I don't know why as it is a public website that you can find with Google. Just search for "Brevard arrests" or similar.

  13. #10192

    Totally

    Yes and is highly recommended. So there is a reasoning behind all that. Trust me you’ll wish you had ran once you spend time with her .

  14. #10191

    Teanna is tops

    Quote Originally Posted by JdaLittleBir76  [View Original Post]
    I will tell you Teanna.
    This would be a top pick for me as well.

    HH.

  15. #10190

    Site?

    Quote Originally Posted by DJMiles  [View Original Post]
    Did this link get edited or deleted in some way? It takes me nowhere.

    Thanks,

    HH.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape