Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 870 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 370 770 820 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 920 970 ... LastLast
Results 13,036 to 13,050 of 18392
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5357
    Quote Originally Posted by DirteeBoy  [View Original Post]
    Met her on SA, when we started texting, I googled her # and saw her ad on STG. By that time she quoted 400, for 1 hr. WTF, that's usually a good sign of a pro, when they quote for an hour. LOL.

    Then I just asked the question, "if I give you 4, can I cum inside of you twice? She told me I had gone too far and to F off, LOL hahahaha fucking girls.

    Not sure if she is our robber, but I don't think so based on my interaction with her.
    Either either way, I like your style!

  2. #5356

    Sweettea

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCarr  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last month. Waste of time and money. The session went well for the most part but it was nothing special. Seems she fell off the radar here.
    Same experience. Cool but not special. She did at least quote me a lower price for subsequent meetings. Killer body though. Guess YMMV really applies. Would see one more time just to see if things get better with familiarity.

  3. #5355

    CarolinaDxxx

    Met her on SA, when we started texting, I googled her # and saw her ad on STG. By that time she quoted 400, for 1 hr. WTF, that's usually a good sign of a pro, when they quote for an hour. LOL.

    Then I just asked the question, "if I give you 4, can I cum inside of you twice? She told me I had gone too far and to F off, LOL hahahaha fucking girls.

    Not sure if she is our robber, but I don't think so based on my interaction with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sufuyuyg8  [View Original Post]
    Not sure who you are thinking of. I'm pretty sure it's this girl.

    [URL]https://fairfax.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/back-in-town/790738637711[/URL.

  4. #5354
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Well

    Did why'all hook up or anything?

    What did ya she want?


  5. #5353

  6. #5352

    Semi pro whack job

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6ae7c...d-1ba1e08af699

    So pretty much admitting she is banging multiple guys.

    "Schedule currently full, check back for changes*.

    "Do not discuss me between other SDs. I will find out, and I will end it with everyone involved."

  7. #5351

    Interesting.

    I didn't know she's on this site. I actually met her outside of this site, at a bar long time ago. She has opened up a health bar / shake place I think. LOL. All these young girls think they are influencers. 500 is too much for her, but there are not a lot of brown girls available.

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKnight21  [View Original Post]
    Long time listener, first time poster.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/24260...6-ea99efa776b8

    Have a thing for brown girls so agreed to 500 ppm. We meet up and she tells me about how she's an influencer, blah blah blah. Nice body, no BBBJ but got BBFS without cip. Not that interesting to talk to, ok in bed. Got one out of her before she said she was tired, had to leave. Scheduling is a pain though, pretty much noncommunicative until last minute. Saw her again, same performance, but I quit trying to schedule with her after the second time was even worse. Maybe worth it one time if she's your type, too much hassle for anything more.

  8. #5350

    Kimmy0314

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e1935...6-725b12354c9f

    Anyone have any info? Supposedly meeting this evening.

  9. #5349

    Crazy Eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/e9cb7...2-cc4488655de1

    Has anyone met this lady? We've been chatting for awhile and I'm thinking of taking the plunge. Getting a possible traveling pro vibe but I'm not sure.
    Sorry, I don't have any intel on her, but damn if she doesn't have crazy eyes in a few of those shots. The last time I saw eyes like that was in the 90's when a crazy gal I dated a few times climbed up to my second-floor balcony to sneak in and "snuggle" - cops came and she had a 4. 5" butterfly knife in her purse. Stay safe.

  10. #5348

    Sweetestthing92

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e9cb7...2-cc4488655de1

    Has anyone met this lady? We've been chatting for awhile and I'm thinking of taking the plunge. Getting a possible traveling pro vibe but I'm not sure.

  11. #5347

    SBforDominant -- scammer

    One of the more frustrating types of scammers, in that you waste a whole bunch of time before realizing it.

    We talked on and off for more than a week and then finally settled on a night and time to meet. Said she'd text 30 minutes before leaving for the hotel so I could do the same. Then when the time arrives said ok I'm ready to leave, oh by the way I meant to let you know I need you to send half the allowance in advance before I go. Good lord. When I declined she ghosted. At least I've learned from the sage advice of this board and didn't book the room in advance.

    Blocked her immediately before I thought to save the url so I could share here. Profile lists Bethesda as her location.

  12. #5346
    Quote Originally Posted by Deranged  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her on SA but looks like she took her profile down for some reason.

  13. #5345
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfrancis118  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty confident I've seen her as as a pro. Her last picture where she's laying belly down on the bed I believe I've seen. Tried reverse image but no luck.
    This is her: https://www.bluegems.com/the-ladies/sophie-2/.

  14. #5344
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/67279...8-f1aac178ed33

    The face and body look a bit like her and the conversation is a little suspicious. She immediately told me she could host and to bring 250. I'm going to pass unless someone can vouch for her.
    Not sure who you are thinking of. I'm pretty sure it's this girl.

    https://fairfax.skipthegames.com/fem...n/790738637711

  15. #5343

    Is this our robber?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/67279...8-f1aac178ed33

    The face and body look a bit like her and the conversation is a little suspicious. She immediately told me she could host and to bring 250. I'm going to pass unless someone can vouch for her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape