Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,361 to 18,375 of 30808
-
02-06-21 12:25 #12448Senior Member

Posts: 102The escorts onlyfans
Hey anybody have the link to the onlyfans full of escorts / providers? Still been looking and tryna find it.
-
02-06-21 11:47 #12447Senior Member

Posts: 261Nikki
I TOFTT this morning. Nikki answered and 20 min later I was knocking her door.
We did a LE check, and chatted a bit to break the ice. She is the girl in the pics, and she told me she used to post in the Raleigh section off Glenwood ave. She took a break, moved to another state, but she is back. She has an average face, but that is her body in the pics for sure.
Her place was super clean or she just got the room, but it was in order and not messy. No smoke odor like majority of the providers. Clean, pretty much. HH was 120 roses, and even though it was a good session, there are several restrictions such as everything is covered. No exceptions. That is fine with me. No kissing anywhere from the neck up, and no daty.
Some of the restrictions were a big turn off for me, and I might see it again on another time. If you have specific questions, inbox me.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/58514994/
-
02-05-21 15:20 #12446Senior Member

Posts: 79Ashleigh
I saw a positive review and decided to set something up and glad I did. Communication was good via text and when I arrived at the extended stay, the girl pictured in the ad opened the door. (She has 2 ads on STG and these pics are very recent.) Smokey in the hall, but no smell of smoke in the very tidy room or on her. Small talk while we're getting comfortable and what you can't tell from her ad is that she has a beautiful smile, bubbly personality and good sense of humor. Other than Greek, she is pretty open. If you treat her nice, she will make sure you have a great time. She is a breath of fresh air and I plan to return.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/044719587327
-
02-05-21 14:19 #12445Senior Member

Posts: 261Intel
Does anyone have any intel on this lady? She started posting in the last few weeks, and I couldn't find any info.
I called her last week in the morning before I headed to work and she answered. I told her I was on my way to work, and I would like to see her before that. She asked me to give her few minutes because she just woke up (it was 8 AM). Fortunately, I stopped by to pump some gas and I happened to be in the same road where she is. I waited, and waited, and waited. Finally I ended up leaving because I was running late for work. She, later (around 1 PM) replied via txt "Ok, I am ready". I told her I was at work and will try to reach her another time.
I called her, but no luck since last week.
Anyone has any intel on her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/58474519/
-
02-05-21 14:15 #12444Banned Member

Posts: 6730 minutes 200.
Originally Posted by Wtpck
[View Original Post]
60 minutes 500.
-
02-05-21 13:57 #12443Regular Member

Posts: 13Thanks for the input JB!
Originally Posted by JBall36
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-21 13:56 #12442Regular Member

Posts: 13Thank you for the input!
Originally Posted by BbLover88
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-21 12:08 #12441Senior Member

Posts: 163Strip-o-gram / Beach Babe
Looks like she is also a Beach Babe in Dirty Myrtle.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
https://myrtle-beach.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/beach-babe-for-life/066783725009
-
02-05-21 12:03 #12440Senior Member

Posts: 265To each his own
SC phone number, "***** bob" hairdo, tats. I will bet you a $20 on cashapp that she smokes a pack of misty 100's a day, and both sounds and smells like it!
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-21 10:50 #12439Regular Member

Posts: 18Anyone see PornStar Jenna Justine?
It says her last day is 2/5 today. Any info?
https://raleigh.rubratings.com/212208
-
02-05-21 10:34 #12438Senior Member

Posts: 458More
https://escortindex.com/ad/columbia/...-2218/1/660021
Originally Posted by wpbdude
[View Original Post]
More pictures of her to incentive you to toftt 😁.
-
02-05-21 10:05 #12437Senior Member

Posts: 1712Envyyyy
Saw Envy. Incall near Cary. She's very sweet and mellow. It was pretty early and she had that just woke up smell. Not a high end experience but what I expected. She was clean and has an even better body than the pics show, but she seemed more business like than I'd hoped and upcharged for DATY or BBBJ. I only took the agreed upon funds, so I was stuck with a too-small rubber (the worst since you just can't feel a thing) and a willing but unenthusiastic partner. She didn't rush and was great to touch and look at while we pounded in mish and doggie.
YMMV and just middle of the road, but nice enough time. If she'd get a little more wild, she could be a really fun time with that body: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...ncall/37031335.
-
02-05-21 08:01 #12436Senior Member

Posts: 689Naughty Blonde used to go by Misty or Missy or something like that. Used to be in Raleigh, went to Myrtle Beach for a while. Guess she's back. I saw her prolly 3 years ago in a room on S Saunders I think. My MB brothers say she is BIG now. As in Shamu big. When I saw her she wasn't bad looking, but a meh date. Feet were black so I cut it short. She offers Greek. Don't give her any money till she ponies up service. Hope that helps. Mega.
Originally Posted by HeyFantasy
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-21 07:00 #12435Regular Member

Posts: 18Rubratings List
How could I forget Daisy? Daisy is not only legit, she's probably my ATF. Unfortunately my work schedule and hers don't often line up, but she is definitely one of the best around.
Originally Posted by Tele17
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-21 13:18 #12434Senior Member

Posts: 247Blues
Anyone got any blues? PM me.










Reply With Quote





