Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,031 to 9,045 of 24828
-
02-05-21 21:51 #15798Regular Member

Posts: 7Nikki
Couldn't find anything using the search and was wondering if anyone had any experience with Nikki?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/58471782/
-
02-05-21 21:25 #15797Senior Member

Posts: 808Almost same
I met her probably a year or more ago. I didn't have the landlord issue but very disappointed in her looks compared to the pic she uses. She gave uninspired oral and was a dead fish. No covers were mentioned at all.
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-21 20:36 #15796Senior Member

Posts: 808Vanessa
She's 21, Caucasian, 5'5" tall 125 pounds. Large B cups. Very cute and total GFE with me. You're going to have to catch your ad on skip the games like I said she'll post it for an hour or so and then remove it. So there's no link. I already asked her once about sharing her number and she freaked out. I believe she's been mentioned or reviewed before by someone else.
Originally Posted by TooNuttz8877
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-21 20:20 #15795Senior Member

Posts: 120Not bad. Not great.
I spent a little time with this gal recently. Clean, smelled good, nice thin 40 yo figure (very small tits). Easy to talk to, didn't see signs of drug abuse. She smokes like a chimney however. Fairly sketch motel on 21st and shadeland. Basic mechanical job, everything covered. No kissing. All in all, a solid, but unspectacular experience.
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...u/040121831145
-
02-05-21 19:56 #15794Senior Member

Posts: 350Danger, Will Robinson
She is not new. I don't recall what name she used to post under, but she doesn't have a good reputation.
Originally Posted by Monger411
[View Original Post]
I met with her a while back, and when I got to the location I decided to go with oral service only after I saw her (pics were decieving), and the state of her room.
She got started with a mediocre BBBJ, and stopped because her "landlord" showed up. Told me I'd have to come back to finish once the landlord left. Never heard from her after that. So she got the donation, and I got a partial half assed BJ.
I'd avoid her.
-
02-05-21 14:14 #15793Senior Member

Posts: 138Any additional info? Link to AD? Can I PM you for contact info?
Hey there. I know you mentioned "I already don't like you because you're using "read reciepts" when I messaged you about your UTRs (LMAOA). But was just curious if you'd be willing to provide any additional information on Vanessa? (No "read receipt" here!
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-21 13:30 #15792Senior Member

Posts: 70Amanda
Any luck with this one. I think she's new? Posted multiple links just in case one didn't work.
https://independent.com.listcrawler....olis/58321595/
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...olis/57421981/
-
02-05-21 11:15 #15791Senior Member

Posts: 51Thanks
Thanks for the info, I appreciate it!
Originally Posted by Strych9999
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-21 10:12 #15790Senior Member

Posts: 80Kitty is formerly Cat
She use to go by Cat. I saw her once when she was working out of Southport near the off ramp. Pics on Tryst are accurate. She's a tiny thing, about 5 foot or so, and she's got baby damage but it wasn't enough to distract me.
Originally Posted by GHDgaber
[View Original Post]
He prices on Tryst are in par with what she was charging back in the day. I recommend her. She's professional, easy to talk to, and her GFE skills are strong. Might have pay Xtra for greek.
Tip. If you do see her, she loves being watched and fingered while she masturbates.
-
02-04-21 23:06 #15789Senior Member

Posts: 46Good point!
Solid advice. Rings true. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Numbnutts
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-21 23:00 #15788Senior Member

Posts: 46Oh Allison, my aim is true
She was very down to earth, and had a surprising dirty talk game. Bolt-ons as mentioned, and she would take you to the islands. Enjoyed our time together until Remy (Mr. Martin) took over.
Originally Posted by BlueJay10
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-21 20:48 #15787Senior Member

Posts: 808Couple gems
Jade, advertisers on tryst just occasionally and will only have her add up for a few hours and remove it. Definitely a great time and very hard worth seeing. And the same for Vanessa who occasionally post an ad on skip the games. A couple hidden gems.
-
02-04-21 18:06 #15786Regular Member

Posts: 10Looks familiar
Never seen her myself but I'm fairly certain she's posted before under a different name. Don't have any links.
Originally Posted by GHDgaber
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-21 16:45 #15785Regular Member

Posts: 10Anyone Info?
Anyone seen her? Seems nice enough and responsive to texts.
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...o/034256870473
-
02-04-21 14:30 #15784Regular Member

Posts: 7Hmm. Now it seems all the ads are down. Thanks for your help anyway.
Originally Posted by IndyGolfer60
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






