Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,076 to 18,090 of 37366
-
02-06-21 01:29 #19291Senior Member

Posts: 135Added to list
Thanks JQ. If her pic is real, I think she has a cute face, but I was hesitant with the lack of pictures. I'm convinced she's worth a try now. Thanks!
Originally Posted by JoseQuervos
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-21 21:44 #19290Senior Member

Posts: 417Agree. Very friendly, fun, and reasonable.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-21 21:00 #19289Senior Member

Posts: 85Intel?
Neither of them ask for deposits though and not typical scammer texts.
Originally Posted by HottRod66
[View Original Post]
Anyone got intel on this one?
Added her on snap, and she sent a real snap.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/let-me-be-your-sweet-escape/281596078985
-
02-05-21 20:57 #19288Senior Member

Posts: 114No wonder fake ads. Just reading them you can tell that!!
Originally Posted by SeniorManager
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-21 20:54 #19287Senior Member

Posts: 1449Thanks JQ appreciate it.
Originally Posted by JoseQuervos
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-21 19:59 #19286Senior Member

Posts: 85No luck with these two
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...b/747854397810
Texted with her and didn't sound like one of those typical scammers, but asked for a selfie which I sent, then she went silence.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/987899420670
I asked for snapchat or an additional pic, she wouldn't do it and blocked me.
I think both might be real, but anyone else had experience with them?
-
02-05-21 19:34 #19285Senior Member

Posts: 77[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
02-05-21 19:30 #19284Senior Member

Posts: 102Still
Even then. If you've been on here and remade an account. You should know how to report on your dreams with more info.
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-21 19:27 #19283Senior Member

Posts: 163Car date
Any advice if I am going for a car date? What areas / spots to avoid? Any other general advices? Never done car date before.
-
02-05-21 19:14 #19282Senior Member

Posts: 369If we're talking about Dakota that ass is just a bunch of yes all around.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-21 18:01 #19281Senior Member

Posts: 1069Newbie
Maybe JQ, like me had to get a new account for whatever reason. So while my post are low, my knowledge of girls and the game is strong. He might be in the same boat. I've had a few good dreams recently and 1 bad. I will drop some reviews soon.
-
02-05-21 17:51 #19280Senior Member

Posts: 102JQ is new
But that doesn't excuse the minimal wording and information. Especially since new and want to make a good impression. Coming off as probably her bf trying to get her work or herself same scenario.
Originally Posted by Grafenberg
[View Original Post]
So for newbies, read how previous people post and explain the dream and what not. Lack of info defeats the purpose of this.
-
02-05-21 16:35 #19279Regular Member

Posts: 3Rate?
What are the rates for a double?
Originally Posted by JoseQuervos
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-21 15:58 #19278Regular Member

Posts: 6Blackstone or Amelia
Does anyone know of any women in the Blackstone or Amelia area that are looking for new clients? New to the area and could use some help. I appreciate it fellas.
-
02-05-21 15:54 #19277Senior Member

Posts: 77Midlo and Chippenham on the good side. Most everything was available, no backdoor. Bubbly personality. Said she was 40 but looks 30 ish.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





