Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 528 of 887 FirstFirst ... 28 428 478 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 578 628 ... LastLast
Results 7,906 to 7,920 of 13299
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5394

    Fantasy

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm or dispel the claims of deepthroating? So many of these women make the claim, but can't do the deed. I'm big (not huge) and I love that particular service. Hell, its been three or four years now since I had a good sword swallower. Still miss that one.
    She will not disappoint. Just be safe as I've forewarned.

  2. #5393

    Headmaster02

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCat55  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure there are others but Carmen up in TR is about the only true DT person around as of late. Con is that it is covered that's why I haven't gone back. Pro is that there is NO Gag reflex on her at all. A true upside down face fucking can be had. UTR / Mandy and UTR / Headmaster02 was good but both have fallen off the boards. Just saying, HC.
    Ohhhh yeah the headmaster, she would definitely DT and let you fuk her face hard to finish not spilling a drop.

    Miss that one for sure.

  3. #5392

    I miss the Latin Babes!

    I miss the poker chip gals!

  4. #5391

    Dt

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm or dispel the claims of deepthroating? So many of these women make the claim, but can't do the deed. I'm big (not huge) and I love that particular service. Hell, its been three or four years now since I had a good sword swallower. Still miss that one.
    I'm sure there are others but Carmen up in TR is about the only true DT person around as of late. Con is that it is covered that's why I haven't gone back. Pro is that there is NO Gag reflex on her at all. A true upside down face fucking can be had. UTR / Mandy and UTR / Headmaster02 was good but both have fallen off the boards. Just saying, HC.

  5. #5390

    Dt?

    Can anyone confirm or dispel the claims of deepthroating? So many of these women make the claim, but can't do the deed. I'm big (not huge) and I love that particular service. Hell, its been three or four years now since I had a good sword swallower. Still miss that one.

  6. #5389
    Quote Originally Posted by Funguy0702  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentleman,

    Has anyone seen Mckenzi? I searched and found vague information. Just seeing if anyone has seen her recently? Was thinking of taking the plunge tomorrow but would love some insight. Thanks in advanced.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/334945265296
    I've seen her three times when she was doing doubles with Mandy. She was the quiet one of the two but still very enjoyable. Everything covered but still a good time to be had. Not sure what happened to Mandy but the two were amazing as a pair.

  7. #5388
    Quote Originally Posted by Funguy0702  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentleman,

    Has anyone seen Mckenzi? I searched and found vague information. Just seeing if anyone has seen her recently? Was thinking of taking the plunge tomorrow but would love some insight. Thanks in advanced.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/334945265296
    Apparently, does not provide BBBJ.

  8. #5387

    Avoid Soccer Mom

    Soccer Mom had the most horrendous odor!! She also had bruising. My suggestion is to avoid at all costs!

  9. #5386

    Yep that's her

    Yes that's Heather she said she visits Gville a couple times a month at most. I do 90 minutes for 500. Normal rates are 200 hh 350 hr.

  10. #5385
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgesLife  [View Original Post]
    What's the rates? This girl could be gettin busy.
    She quoted me 175/ hr and 90/ half.

  11. #5384

    Rates?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redwood  [View Original Post]
    Non-scientific nor peer reviewed but this is one of those cases where YMMV. After looking at her ad I decided that she may have some attributes that fill my needs Yes she does talk but I would consider it at a level of comfortable and relaxed communication. No demons beyond a single glass of wine and open to discussing needs and limits. Fantastic clean and safe environment. Very comfortable in an upscale well furnished apartment. No signs of minders or pimp / thug and you don't need to be concerned about being rodded by her. Well established and not going anywhere. Non-rushed and took the time and care to insure that I left satisfied and happy. Had been considering heading out to one of the AMPs I frequent but needed a change and very happy that I did. Comparable $ and skilled service above the levels that you can typically get form any of the AMPs near my Anderson location. Sad that she is a bit far from my normal stomping grounds but I will most certainly repeat even if not as often As I would like.
    What's the rates? This girl could be gettin busy.

  12. #5383

    Research

    Quote Originally Posted by Redwood  [View Original Post]
    Non-scientific nor peer reviewed but this is one of those cases where YMMV. After looking at her ad I decided that she may have some attributes that fill my needs Yes she does talk but I would consider it at a level of comfortable and relaxed communication. No demons beyond a single glass of wine and open to discussing needs and limits. Fantastic clean and safe environment. Very comfortable in an upscale well furnished apartment. No signs of minders or pimp / thug and you don't need to be concerned about being rodded by her. Well established and not going anywhere. Non-rushed and took the time and care to insure that I left satisfied and happy. Had been considering heading out to one of the AMPs I frequent but needed a change and very happy that I did. Comparable $ and skilled service above the levels that you can typically get form any of the AMPs near my Anderson location. Sad that she is a bit far from my normal stomping grounds but I will most certainly repeat even if not as often As I would like.
    Could you be a bit more specific about the nature of your "satisfied and happy" ending. I like a more mature provider and she may be just what I'm looking for.

  13. #5382

    Research for the team

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    Non-scientific nor peer reviewed but this is one of those cases where YMMV. After looking at her ad I decided that she may have some attributes that fill my needs Yes she does talk but I would consider it at a level of comfortable and relaxed communication. No demons beyond a single glass of wine and open to discussing needs and limits. Fantastic clean and safe environment. Very comfortable in an upscale well furnished apartment. No signs of minders or pimp / thug and you don't need to be concerned about being rodded by her. Well established and not going anywhere. Non-rushed and took the time and care to insure that I left satisfied and happy. Had been considering heading out to one of the AMPs I frequent but needed a change and very happy that I did. Comparable $ and skilled service above the levels that you can typically get form any of the AMPs near my Anderson location. Sad that she is a bit far from my normal stomping grounds but I will most certainly repeat even if not as often As I would like.

  14. #5381

    McKenzi

    Hello gentleman,

    Has anyone seen Mckenzi? I searched and found vague information. Just seeing if anyone has seen her recently? Was thinking of taking the plunge tomorrow but would love some insight. Thanks in advanced.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/334945265296

  15. #5380
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    Greetings Five if memory serves a board member reviewed her about a month or two back and according to him she loves to hear herself talk. After she talks she continues to talk without ever attempting to do anything but talk. On one of her initial ads I remember her explicitly saying if its not listed below please don't inquire about it. Oh by the way FS was definitely not listed and the only activity with her mouth was talking. This is what I remember reading from the review and her posted ad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape