Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19276

    XO Club

    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy999  [View Original Post]
    I can verify and vouch for XO, I been a member with them for a few years now. Every appointments I have had with them have been amazing and well worth the price of admission.
    My googlefu is weak, is this the XO Club?

    https://xoclub.ch/

  2. #19275

    Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    2/3 rds of your post are about the same new ad?

    Ok.
    A lot of new posters don't know that their post has to be approved by a mod. They hit submit, look and don't see their post, so they try again.

  3. #19274
    Quote Originally Posted by IrideAss65  [View Original Post]
    Do you mind sharing her rates?

    Thanks.
    The norm. 80,120, etc.

  4. #19273
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Josequervos  [View Original Post]
    Met this one on southside. Little bigger than I like but not bbw. Fantastic time. Was willing to do anything I wanted. Very reasonable price.
    Little more info would be appreciated like what services how much about where on south side. More details the better.

  5. #19272

    Any info

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/201815586813

    Has anyone tried. Pm me if you want. Setting up something for after work. Waiting for response. Thank you. Be safe out there.

  6. #19271

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Josequervos  [View Original Post]
    Met this one on southside. Little bigger than I like but not bbw. Fantastic time. Was willing to do anything I wanted. Very reasonable price.
    Do you mind sharing her rates?

    Thanks.

  7. #19270
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by Josequervos  [View Original Post]
    Had a fantastic dream with Dakota and one of her friends. If given the chance to see Dakota with anyone else, do it. She really gets into the whole thing, with the other girl and with me. Price is starting to creep up there for the time but they didn't watch the clock and played hard through to the finish.
    And that ass! Very smackable!

  8. #19269
    Quote Originally Posted by Josequervos  [View Original Post]
    Met this one on southside. Little bigger than I like but not bbw. Fantastic time. Was willing to do anything I wanted. Very reasonable price.
    2/3 rds of your post are about the same new ad?

    Ok.

  9. #19268
    Quote Originally Posted by Truth777  [View Original Post]
    This is a pornstar brother.
    Thanks very much!

  10. #19267

    Dakota

    Had a fantastic dream with Dakota and one of her friends. If given the chance to see Dakota with anyone else, do it. She really gets into the whole thing, with the other girl and with me. Price is starting to creep up there for the time but they didn't watch the clock and played hard through to the finish.

  11. #19266

    Blonde

    Met this one on southside. Little bigger than I like but not bbw. Fantastic time. Was willing to do anything I wanted. Very reasonable price.

  12. #19265

    Blonde

    She's real fun. Little bigger than I like but definitely made up for it in enthusiasm. Not a bbw.

  13. #19264
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernGent77  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...b/386379915118

    Has anyone seen her yet? Appreciate any intel. Thanks and be safe.
    This is a pornstar brother.

  14. #19263
    Quote Originally Posted by FanRat  [View Original Post]
    She and I were close friends but that blew up not too long before she went on vacation. And we arent on any kind of speaking terms but we did speak recently and she is definitely out and getting on with kicking ass.

    That's why I was interested in the post.

    Just curious. What do you mean by this "Thankfully she was drinking so I was able to recognize her. "?
    Probably she had her mask off to enjoy her beverage. He could see her whole face.

  15. #19262

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by Drugrepva  [View Original Post]
    I ran into her at a Starbucks just after Christmas. Thankfully she was drinking so I was able to recognize her. Still looks amazing. We were always friendly so I went up to say hello. She has a very good memory, but before I could even ask she told me she has moved on and doesn't see people and has no plans to. She said something about school but I can't remember the specifics. If you've read any of her old blogs you know she's extremely bright. Count yourself lucky if you were able to experience that combination of beauty and brains because that ship has sailed.
    She and I were close friends but that blew up not too long before she went on vacation. And we arent on any kind of speaking terms but we did speak recently and she is definitely out and getting on with kicking ass.

    That's why I was interested in the post.

    Just curious. What do you mean by this "Thankfully she was drinking so I was able to recognize her. "?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape