Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Ripoff Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 94 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 1407
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1017

    Remember to search

    The ripoff section when you are seeing someone new. She has been reported numerous times for the exact same thing. People forget and / or she changes her pics and the process starts over. She must be getting plenty of new people, because this scam has been going on for the better part of a year now, if not longer.

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver17  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/547663939851

    Tried see Mya LOL. Got into her place near 13th and Dakota she led me to the living room and did the uncle check. Then she said she needed to bring her kid downstairs had me wait in the hall stupid me. After couple minutes my gut feeling was correct door locked and magically no one is home LOL. God damn don't these dumb girls realize they'd earn more from one regular in a month than 1 theft.

  2. #1016
    Quote Originally Posted by DaChef2  [View Original Post]
    This is mostly an android phone thing. Here is a good way to see if you Android phone hacked. Call / sms forwarding is effective what they do.

    https://medium.com/@hackersleagueboo...s-e1da0c726f41
    I came across that yesterday as well, I use a flip phone for the hobby and sent them the code and never heard back kinda figured it was a scam but what are they going to hack on a flip phone? Figured I had nothing to loose.

  3. #1015

    Mya's picture

    Forgot to ad photo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210218-041458_Gallery.jpg‎  

  4. #1014

    Mya

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/547663939851

    Tried see Mya LOL. Got into her place near 13th and Dakota she led me to the living room and did the uncle check. Then she said she needed to bring her kid downstairs had me wait in the hall stupid me. After couple minutes my gut feeling was correct door locked and magically no one is home LOL. God damn don't these dumb girls realize they'd earn more from one regular in a month than 1 theft.

  5. #1013
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    I have come across this twice, two different adds with different pics. The keep pulling them down, so no links. Local numbers tho.

    Both started with the response, are you real? The rest of the responses are since they don't know you, they want to verify that you are real. They want to send a code via your phone, and you are supposed to read it off to them when you get it. I am not a tech guru, but I have a feeling this is some sort of phone hack, that might lead to a hostage situation. Doesn't seem to work through apps tho, as I was asked if I had a different number they could send to.

    Be careful out there.
    This is mostly an android phone thing. Here is a good way to see if you Android phone hacked. Call / sms forwarding is effective what they do.

    https://medium.com/@hackersleagueboo...s-e1da0c726f41

  6. #1012

    New scam alert

    I have come across this twice, two different adds with different pics. The keep pulling them down, so no links. Local numbers tho.

    Both started with the response, are you real? The rest of the responses are since they don't know you, they want to verify that you are real. They want to send a code via your phone, and you are supposed to read it off to them when you get it. I am not a tech guru, but I have a feeling this is some sort of phone hack, that might lead to a hostage situation. Doesn't seem to work through apps tho, as I was asked if I had a different number they could send to.

    Be careful out there.

  7. #1011

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by FlaFlaFlowhi  [View Original Post]
    Goes by krazywhitekat. We meet at 26th and Wells, and she says she wants to meet on the street, fine. We walk and talk (LEO?, what do you do, what do you want) walk up to her (alleged) apartment at _ _ _ 25th street and just as we're about to go in the door to her (alleged) hallway and she asks for money, and since it seems like we're going into her apartment at _ _ _ 25th street. I hand her 1 whole hour of my wages. So, the door appears to be locked and now she says doesn't have a key. Now for the fun.

    Her idea is to go to a neighbor 4 doors down to get a key to the apartment (what? As we're walking and she's talking to me through teeth that you could drive a truck between because meth is eating them away. She indicates she has a job interview coming up in 45 minutes. IDGAF, you have another job to do rat now.

    My time is limited so I suggest we just go to my car, and she's being wishy washy about getting in, walking back and forth. She opens the door to finally get in, and I'm about to drive off with her, her phone rings. Her phone screen! So. No car date, and we're walking back to her apartment and she's doing a phone screen (health care, medical records related) and when she sits and puts it on mute (screener is talking) I demand the money back and she refuses. I ask again, and she refuses again. So when she unmutes to answer the job screeners questions I scream "Katie is a prostitute!" and her face goes white. I hear the screener ask her something and when she goes back to respond I get in closer and yell "krazywhitekat with 2 Ks" hoping they google her hoe name and, well. Ain't I a stinker?

    Maybe it was a fake phone screen? Maybe it was real? Maybe I ruined her only prospect to escape her miserable life and rejoin society? Maybe I saved the life of her future patients that she may have killed because she has a dumb *** smooth brain.
    Contacted her for grins. Snapchatted. First she said that you were trying to rape her, second version was you were really rough, finally said she really don't give a f__k. She got her money.

  8. #1010
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloDog  [View Original Post]
    I had a counselor say once "write down everything you won't do sexually. That's the list of things that you will do. "
    Counselors don't know everything, besides it is likely only a theory. I was married to a counselor, they are like anybody else. They make mistakes, too.

  9. #1009
    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    P.S. At least I'm not taking it in the ass by a super-huge Tranny while he / she whips me and smears old spaghetti on my back.
    I had a counselor say once "write down everything you won't do sexually. That's the list of things that you will do. "

    Looks like it's going to be a Pasta Weekend for you someday, Coochie! 😂.

  10. #1008

    Not Me

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertWi69  [View Original Post]
    Bottom line, we're all pretty fucked up and none of us can really judge the others on here.
    Nope, not me. I'm a fucking saint. Really. What normal person wouldn't want to eat the pussy of a totally strange woman he's picked up off the street or on the internet who makes her living fucking strange men? I mean really. Why wouldn't anyone want to suck the milk out of an unknown woman's titties who's been snorting boy or shooting the shit?

    Coochie (as Nermal as they cum) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

    P.S. At least I'm not taking it in the ass by a super-huge Tranny while he / she whips me and smears old spaghetti on my back.

  11. #1007

    Off the Map

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking the same thing about the pics. And I would consider 26th and Wells to be strike two.
    I used to pick up a pretty light-skinned black slore with a very long clit on 26th and wells. Gahdamb!! Could this girl suck some cock! She was very quiet too. I had to practically yank conversation out of her. We never used her apartment, or her friend's apartment, or her pimp's apartment or whomever gave her keys to the building. Always car dates, or one of my properties that was under rehab. That clit was like a little knob on a stalk! Son of a beech! She just quit answering her phone. Fell off my map, and I hadn't given her much thought until you mentioned the address.

    Coochie (missing one of the good ones!) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  12. #1006
    Quote Originally Posted by JiminyLickIt  [View Original Post]
    I looked at her pictures. Why would you want to?
    That was also my first thought and I was going to post the same thing. But then I realized we all have a type and those types don't appeal to everybody. But then the thought also came to me that almost any guy could pick up a girl who looks like that in a bar in Cudahy or South Milwaukee any night of the week. So then another thought that came to me was that we all get a thrill out of a girl who will take money for sex.

    Bottom line, we're all pretty fucked up and none of us can really judge the others on here.

  13. #1005

    Ruff, ruff

    Quote Originally Posted by JiminyLickIt  [View Original Post]
    I looked at her pictures. Why would you want to?
    Was thinking the same thing about the pics. And I would consider 26th and Wells to be strike two.

  14. #1004
    Quote Originally Posted by OlderGuy1954  [View Original Post]
    But all over the map, literally.

    Just become a Snapchat friend of hers, and you'll always know where she's located.
    I looked at her pictures. Why would you want to?

  15. #1003
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaFlaFlowhi  [View Original Post]
    Goes by krazywhitekat. We meet at 26th and Wells, and she says she wants to meet on the street, fine. We walk and talk (LEO?, what do you do, what do you want) walk up to her (alleged) apartment at _ _ _ 25th street and just as we're about to go in the door to her (alleged) hallway and she asks for money, and since it seems like we're going into her apartment at _ _ _ 25th street. I hand her 1 whole hour of my wages. So, the door appears to be locked and now she says doesn't have a key. Now for the fun.

    Her idea is to go to a neighbor 4 doors down to get a key to the apartment (what? As we're walking and she's talking to me through teeth that you could drive a truck between because meth is eating them away. She indicates she has a job interview coming up in 45 minutes. IDGAF, you have another job to do rat now.

    My time is limited so I suggest we just go to my car, and she's being wishy washy about getting in, walking back and forth. She opens the door to finally get in, and I'm about to drive off with her, her phone rings. Her phone screen! So. No car date, and we're walking back to her apartment and she's doing a phone screen (health care, medical records related) and when she sits and puts it on mute (screener is talking) I demand the money back and she refuses. I ask again, and she refuses again. So when she unmutes to answer the job screeners questions I scream "Katie is a prostitute!" and her face goes white. I hear the screener ask her something and when she goes back to respond I get in closer and yell "krazywhitekat with 2 Ks" hoping they google her hoe name and, well. Ain't I a stinker?

    Maybe it was a fake phone screen? Maybe it was real? Maybe I ruined her only prospect to escape her miserable life and rejoin society? Maybe I saved the life of her future patients that she may have killed because she has a dumb *** smooth brain.
    And, in the end, she still had the money. Sounds like the phone version of the BF in the bathroom scam. Probably wasn't her apartment either.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape