Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 611 of 980 FirstFirst ... 111 511 561 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 661 711 ... LastLast
Results 9,151 to 9,165 of 14686
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5536

    Hoser

    Sweet bolties on nice Canadian girl.

    Back issues so she ain't too active.

    Only got to dip a little bit before she couldn't handle much more.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAPerv  [View Original Post]
    Those digits appear to still be good, Rookie.

  2. #5535

    Tori

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    The stars aligned today I guess. Interesting visit. First I was a bit surprised how thin she was compared to the pics she sent me. Very friendly, sensual woman that is comfortable to be around from the first minute. Usually I don't like first visits bit in this case could have been someone I had see for a year.

    Definitely a pleaser and as others said takes her time getting ready. There was a mention of her going in the bathroom before the fun started. Well I think I know why. We were talking and I walked over and she was holding a party favor so to speak. Caught her off guard but I just went back in room like nothing happened LOL. Not sure what was in there but she was starting to fade away as I was leaving.

    Anyways def a pleaser w that mouth. No gag, suck to the last drop, follows any request and doesn't rush you out the door on last drip LOL. Looks fantastic in front of that mirror on her knees!!

    BBBJ was pretty good but a tad rough / a bit toothy but enjoyed none the less Nice DT skills. I will agree w the recent poster that Tracey has one up on her.

    That said none so far have been able to replace Melanie whos BJ was pure heaven. So much I saw her 3 x a week. Only one on par was my South Fla ATF who thank goodness is moving back to the state. Going to be busing her ass up once a month.

    I will be seeing Astrid again for sure. Now if the stars would align for Tori LOL.
    Tori is very gifted in all aspects of FS. She is hard to get ahold of-but being persistent pays off. Congratulations on connecting with Astrid. Communication will be good if she likes you. Of course Tori is that way too-along with most favorites.

  3. #5534
    Quote Originally Posted by Harris55  [View Original Post]
    Tried Tammy twice from two different numbers and each time I was given the address to a trailer park in Pinellas Park and then she ghosted on me.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/58418800/

    I see no reports to the contrary so assuming there's nothing more to this.
    I like her open menu and slutty look. Too bad she never got back to me (and I've made several attempts). I would love to shoot a load on her face.

  4. #5533

    Amirah

    I think she dances at Atlantis.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieCox  [View Original Post]
    She's hot but texted her last night and she wanted 200 hh and 300 hr plus transportation costs both ways for outcall. Nope! I passed!

    That's all I know!

  5. #5532

    Astrid / Finally.

    The stars aligned today I guess. Interesting visit. First I was a bit surprised how thin she was compared to the pics she sent me. Very friendly, sensual woman that is comfortable to be around from the first minute. Usually I don't like first visits bit in this case could have been someone I had see for a year.

    Definitely a pleaser and as others said takes her time getting ready. There was a mention of her going in the bathroom before the fun started. Well I think I know why. We were talking and I walked over and she was holding a party favor so to speak. Caught her off guard but I just went back in room like nothing happened LOL. Not sure what was in there but she was starting to fade away as I was leaving.

    Anyways def a pleaser w that mouth. No gag, suck to the last drop, follows any request and doesn't rush you out the door on last drip LOL. Looks fantastic in front of that mirror on her knees!!

    BBBJ was pretty good but a tad rough / a bit toothy but enjoyed none the less Nice DT skills. I will agree w the recent poster that Tracey has one up on her.

    That said none so far have been able to replace Melanie whos BJ was pure heaven. So much I saw her 3 x a week. Only one on par was my South Fla ATF who thank goodness is moving back to the state. Going to be busing her ass up once a month.

    I will be seeing Astrid again for sure. Now if the stars would align for Tori LOL.

  6. #5531
    She works at Atlantis and is working tonight!

    Quote Originally Posted by Drucrx  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this little hottie?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/58178471/

  7. #5530

    She is still available.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    She is available again in St. Pete for the next few days. PM me for info, pics, and digits.
    She is still available and looking for some dates.

  8. #5529

    Hott!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Drucrx  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this little hottie?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/58178471/
    She's hot but texted her last night and she wanted 200 hh and 300 hr plus transportation costs both ways for outcall. Nope! I passed!

    That's all I know!

  9. #5528

    Anyone

    Anyone have any info on this little hottie?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/58178471/

  10. #5527
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1000

    Astrid

    I stand corrected, maybe she did spit but I was not cognizant of that. She did get up after but did not rush off.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyToo  [View Original Post]
    She definitely does not swallow but who cares. She's the best at what she does and great company. I'm lucky enough to call and get a quick response if she's working. Once Astrid reply's it's game on with great communication. The gold standard for BBBJ.
    .

  11. #5526

    Tammy

    Has reports on Tampa board.

    Tried Tammy twice from two different numbers and each time I was given the address to a trailer park in Pinellas Park and then she ghosted on me.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/58418800/

    I see no reports to the contrary so assuming there's nothing more to this.

  12. #5525
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1000

    Astrid

    She does take awhile to reply sometimes. Ajdal out

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Winning. Reached out again. W no response. Busy? Asleep? Who knows.
    .

  13. #5524
    Quote Originally Posted by TBRays  [View Original Post]
    Last year there was a woman who posted under the name Sexy Mama Nicole. She was in mid St. Pete. It looks like every trace of her ads has been deleted. I saw her standing, and waiting outside a gas station yesterday and tried to find her number but couldn't. Does anyone remember her and know her digits? Thanks!
    You got a description?

  14. #5523
    Quote Originally Posted by Harris55  [View Original Post]
    Tried Tammy twice from two different numbers and each time I was given the address to a trailer park in Pinellas Park and then she ghosted on me.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/58418800/

    I see no reports to the contrary so assuming there's nothing more to this.
    LOL I hit her up 2 x yesterday and didn't even get a response. What w these girls?

  15. #5522

    Tammy. Ghost of Pinellas Park

    Tried Tammy twice from two different numbers and each time I was given the address to a trailer park in Pinellas Park and then she ghosted on me.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/58418800/

    I see no reports to the contrary so assuming there's nothing more to this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tammy.jpg‎   tammy2.jpg‎   tammy3.jpg‎   tammy4.jpg‎   tamm5.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape