rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 790 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 290 690 740 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 840 890 1290 1790 ... LastLast
Results 11,836 to 11,850 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15093

    Amirror

    Amirror.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7085604946/1

    Phone number in URL.

    *Finally* got around to seeing her, I was drooling over her ads while I was in Covid-19 purgatory, thought I'd missed her due to hesitation thereafter.

    This girl looks better than most or all of her pics. Taller than I expected, says she's 5'7" or thereabouts. Very lean, very nice smallish tits. Nice thighs, nice butt though it could be bigger. But that's just me, it's still real nice. Overall, pretty damn good. As in pics, big on the eyelashes, the rest of makeup seemed very reasonable, as in I didn't notice it.

    She had no issues sending a verification pic, screening was just her asking if I was a cop.

    Incall was an apartment on the Southside, clean though she does smoke.

    Looking at her LC listing, you might think she's only been posting since November, but I've been tracking her, she was posting very steady August through early November, more rarely since then.

    Rates were pretty reasonable. Though there were add-ons for GFE and then another for the tongue / DFK. Yes, I'd thought the latter was included in the former but it was a bit more.

    BBJ is available for more, too, but I didn't go for it this time. I suspect it would have been good, she had plenty of drool for the HJ, during which she showed some good technique.

    DATY and DATO were included. She came fast, though, (pretty sure not fake. I'd been playing with her clit earlier, that may be why it was pretty fast) and she was *very* insistently a one and done, too sensitive for any more and didn't want to discuss it, either. It wasn't to get rid of me, because we chatted for a while afterwards.

    Also, *no* fingers inside anywhere.

    I will repeat, and I recommend.

  2. #15092

    Reina

    So earlier today I booked a time to go see Reina. She is pretty girl in the picture. That is where things went downhill. As I was laying in bed naked. She started to smoke crack and her girlfriend comes into the room and while I was not looking her girlfriend starts to go through my wallet. I caught her friend as she was about to take my driver's license and credit card and bank card. Good thing I grabbed it out of her girlfriend's hand. I did end up having money stolen out of my wallet. Reina is a major crack addict with a thieving girlfriend. The service from she was lackluster.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/58471776/

  3. #15091

    Comments and negative reviews deleted

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb2212  [View Original Post]
    Any information on this one, north side girl.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/58400142/#.
    There were previous comments and reviews that were on the negative side, ie she seemed to be delusional, paranoid or simply addled from chemical input.

  4. #15090
    Quote Originally Posted by Bb2212  [View Original Post]
    Any information on this one, north side girl.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/58400142/#.
    Well. Now that image has been permanently burned into my brain.

  5. #15089

    Juicy couture

    [Deleted by Admin]

  6. #15088
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Sweets.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb2212  [View Original Post]
    Any information on this one, north side girl.https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/58400142/#.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex85  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents, finally back in the game after some extended time off.

    I've been looking for a legitimate BBW for some fun and an hoping you all can recommend a few good ones.

    Not picky in particular, just looking to get back into it and see what's available now.

    Thanks!
    Here you go.

  7. #15087
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257

    Seeking legit BBW

    Hey gents, finally back in the game after some extended time off.

    I've been looking for a legitimate BBW for some fun and an hoping you all can recommend a few good ones.

    Not picky in particular, just looking to get back into it and see what's available now.

    Thanks!

  8. #15086

    Sweets

    Any information on this one, north side girl.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/58400142/#.

  9. #15085

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyT  [View Original Post]
    I added her on Snapchat a few days ago. I saw her post and inquired about her meetups. She initially quoted me at 200 for incall. I asked how much time that would be and was told 90 minutes. She then told me she would be available around 8 pm and to hit her then. Incall on the northside. When I hit her at 8 pm she told me 150 for the session. I said fine even though she quoted me 200 earlier. Her response was that she was trying to build up clientele. Then she tells me that it will be a $50 deposit to "unlock" her address. I immediately told her no thanks and that I don't do deposits. I also told her the only girls who ask for deposits are scammers. She then gives me some long winded reason why she asks for a deposit, saying that guys have stalked her in the past and she's concerned because her incall location is where she actually lives. I told her that she needs to consider getting a hotel room or only doing outcalls if that was the case, but I still don't do deposits. She then told me I was being rude and finally blocked me.

    I think the only thing legit about this girl is her OnlyFans.
    Damn shame. She has a great ass LOL. Oh well.

    Being inconsistent with the prices is a red flag too.

    I was actually going through some replies in her twitter posts, and there were a couple of guys who said they never heard back from her after the deposit was sent.

  10. #15084

    Definitely a Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoIstp  [View Original Post]
    She's sexy as hell.

    If not for the report that she scammed someone, I probably would have given her a try.

    But she posted this in Sept. So it probably won't happen:

    "To do meet ups or to have in calls and out calls you now must be either a part of my Snapchat premium and or my only fans! I had had somebody contact my family members off of Twitter so we're no longer doing that so he fucked that up for everybody. ".
    I added her on Snapchat a few days ago. I saw her post and inquired about her meetups. She initially quoted me at 200 for incall. I asked how much time that would be and was told 90 minutes. She then told me she would be available around 8 pm and to hit her then. Incall on the northside. When I hit her at 8 pm she told me 150 for the session. I said fine even though she quoted me 200 earlier. Her response was that she was trying to build up clientele. Then she tells me that it will be a $50 deposit to "unlock" her address. I immediately told her no thanks and that I don't do deposits. I also told her the only girls who ask for deposits are scammers. She then gives me some long winded reason why she asks for a deposit, saying that guys have stalked her in the past and she's concerned because her incall location is where she actually lives. I told her that she needs to consider getting a hotel room or only doing outcalls if that was the case, but I still don't do deposits. She then told me I was being rude and finally blocked me.

    I think the only thing legit about this girl is her OnlyFans.

  11. #15083

    Seems somewhat legit

    Quote Originally Posted by ManiakFun  [View Original Post]
    At datecarolinew. If you book her let us know.
    She's sexy as hell.

    If not for the report that she scammed someone, I probably would have given her a try.

    But she posted this in Sept. So it probably won't happen:

    "To do meet ups or to have in calls and out calls you now must be either a part of my Snapchat premium and or my only fans! I had had somebody contact my family members off of Twitter so we're no longer doing that so he fucked that up for everybody. ".

  12. #15082

    Saw Alexis today

    Quote Originally Posted by JJames2011  [View Original Post]
    I had my eye on Alexis for a while. She has good feedback on the other board.

    https://tryst.link/escort/alexis-60

    Also have a thing for Asian. Especially large breasted. Also good feedback on the other board. Her tryst description has her body type as curvy. I'm concerned that's 'code' for 20/30 extra pounds.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ninat99

    Anyone with experience with either.

    Thanks in advance.

    JJ.
    Not on the repeat list.

    Old pics. Plus 20 pounds.

    Ok time. Not worth the donation.

    JJ.

  13. #15081
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtw5150  [View Original Post]
    I've been a union electrician since 1995 the standard for mounting receptacles is horizontal. Except maybe a double receptacle or a combo switch. That receptacle is mounted properly.
    I think its regional, not questioning your expertise but I saw a FB post where people were arguing that they've either only seen vertical or only seen horizontal outlets in the US.

  14. #15080

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    I've posted about her several times over the years. Not a spinner not a beauty, but cute, good attitude and service. Takes instructions well. Good BBBJ, CFS, great handjob techniques, loves some good DATY, DATO available too. Covered FS. Greek available if yr not too big (less than 7") Economical and sane.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7087304121/1

    Phone number in link.
    I seen her recently and like to add that she is not as thick as the pics show which is better for me. She had a nice ass too. Although short hair is not really my thing she did have sexy lingerie and smelled nice. Great BBBJ skills does do CIM for extra and spits. 120 but that's only because I take long to finish and paid for hh for GFE but opted for only BBBJ. 20 min later I'm happy because she didn't need my help for the finish. I don't like CFS but for her I'm thinking about hitting it from behind to watch her ass. No FIV but I mostly played with her ass while she was at work. The bad, I'd say is her method of telling you how to get to the room because she doesn't want to give a room number at first meet, room is messy, and she was on her phone while working me. Other than that I recommend and I will try and see her again. She is very far from me but I had the time that day.

  15. #15079
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1676
    Quote Originally Posted by WeebTheRunner  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents, I've been away from the hobby for a while. Anika Chi caught my attention so I would love to know if anyone has took her for a spin.

    https://tryst.link/escort/anikachi
    Fake ad with many red flags.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape