Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 794 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 294 694 744 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 844 894 1294 ... LastLast
Results 11,896 to 11,910 of 24028
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12133

    Spot on

    Quote Originally Posted by Steverino1968  [View Original Post]
    She'll make an appointment, then no-show. Then she'll beg forgiveness and offer a discount rate only to no-show again. If you express disappointment, she'll explode into a tirade. She told me she's on psychoactive medications for anxiety disorder and other things. She also once told me that she needs to get drunk and / or smoke a ton of weed to work up the nerve to see clients. Who knows what, if any of ir, is true? When she first started out at 19, she said she was a nymphomaniac, LOVED her job, and couldn't enough sex. She certainly gave that impression back then, but has gotten more erratic in her moods and behavior since then.
    When she was 19 she was pretty damn amazing and then flaked on me like a dozen times over the years. I wasted hours over that time sitting in a hotel parking lot in Tyson's after the Walmart. I should have know better after the first few flakes. But the first fuck was so good I came back. Not sure I would see her for free today.

    She's the type of girl who might stab you during a session over something she misunderstood.

  2. #12132

    Iris from Elite?

    Has anyone had an experience with Iris from Elite? Looking to get back into the game with Elite and she looks inviting.

  3. #12131
    Quote Originally Posted by Deranged  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean crazy?
    She'll make an appointment, then no-show. Then she'll beg forgiveness and offer a discount rate only to no-show again. If you express disappointment, she'll explode into a tirade. She told me she's on psychoactive medications for anxiety disorder and other things. She also once told me that she needs to get drunk and / or smoke a ton of weed to work up the nerve to see clients. Who knows what, if any of ir, is true? When she first started out at 19, she said she was a nymphomaniac, LOVED her job, and couldn't enough sex. She certainly gave that impression back then, but has gotten more erratic in her moods and behavior since then.

  4. #12130
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitabrev  [View Original Post]
    Pictures are of porn star Kenzi Ryans.
    Saved by the deposit request. Thank the lord I lucked out.

  5. #12129

    You can translate the website

    Quote Originally Posted by LilWyn  [View Original Post]
    What exactly is this website about?
    http://itools.com/tool/google-transl...age-translator

  6. #12128

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Squatty2  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to see her?

    https://elizabethlizzy.escortbook.com/

    I started to make an appointment today, but then she asked for a 50% deposit, and that quickly made it a no go for a provider with no reviews that I could find anywhere. She has a lot of switter posts.

    $$ for a hhr, $$ for an hour "no limits".
    Pictures are of porn star Kenzi Ryans.

  7. #12127

    EIGHT Hiroshima

    Quote Originally Posted by LilWyn  [View Original Post]
    What exactly is this website about?
    It's for a soapland "spa" in Hiroshima.

  8. #12126

    Japanese backpage

    Quote Originally Posted by LilWyn  [View Original Post]
    What exactly is this website about?
    It's essentially a Japanese backpage. Lot easier to find services than with stg and everything else here in America.

  9. #12125

    Meaty query

    Anyone met up with a sweet chick that had a nice meaty kitty? Always wanted to find one. Thanks.

  10. #12124

    Japanese

    What exactly is this website about?

    Quote Originally Posted by NatYau  [View Original Post]
    https://hiroshima8.com/sp/lady.php?page=1

    That Aki girl is either using fake pic or is a phishing.

  11. #12123

    Elizabethlizzy

    Quote Originally Posted by Squatty2  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to see her?

    https://elizabethlizzy.escortbook.com/

    I started to make an appointment today, but then she asked for a 50% deposit, and that quickly made it a no go for a provider with no reviews that I could find anywhere. She has a lot of switter posts.

    $$ for a hhr, $$ for an hour "no limits".
    You made a good call. She was in "downtown" skipthegames Easternshore Md yesterday with a different email addy. https://eastern-shore.skipthegames.c...1/348232006801.

  12. #12122

    Elizabeth Lizzy

    Has anyone been to see her?

    https://elizabethlizzy.escortbook.com/

    I started to make an appointment today, but then she asked for a 50% deposit, and that quickly made it a no go for a provider with no reviews that I could find anywhere. She has a lot of switter posts.

    $$ for a hhr, $$ for an hour "no limits".

  13. #12121
    Quote Originally Posted by LilWyn  [View Original Post]
    To whoever interested in LF, here's their new website.

    http://www.moonpalace.club/

    It looks like they specialize in Jap girls now.

    Has anyone here tried One in DS? She's offering Nuru which is rare in K-girls.
    https://hiroshima8.com/sp/lady.php?page=1

    That Aki girl is either using fake pic or is a phishing.

  14. #12120

    Been trying!

    Quote Originally Posted by HotNuts  [View Original Post]
    You try Alyssa Sweet? Never been of the opinion that a spinner could have a jiggly booty. I've always thought of a spinner to be small all around. But she's short and petite with a decent sized derriere.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/11562334
    Thanks for the rec, I've been trying to link up with her for a while now. I will try again this week, the spinners with phattys are the best IMO!!

    Creepin.

  15. #12119

    AG Nikki

    I saw her last time she was available and will definitely try a repeat. She is a real hottie with better than average English communication skills. Service in YMMV obviously. She does what a frequenters of such establishments would expect, and I was left a happy man. I am commenting specifically on the physical package. For those in the know, VIP in GB MD has hotties most of the time. A few years back they had a proverbial unicorn named Gina who tops the list of the best Asian asses I have experienced in this hobby or ever. Miss Nikki is a close second and I might be feeling nostalgic when I say that. If you appreciate Asian ladies and nice apple bottomed perfection, seldom do the two meet in greater unison.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape