Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Stupid Shit In San Diego

+ Add Report
Page 92 of 93 FirstFirst ... 42 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1389
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24

    Cheap Dumb Ass

    I was at one of my favorite AMPs this week and while trying to relaxed with a nice massage I started hearing some commotions from the next room. I asked my masseuse what was going on and she went to go check. Apparently this dumb ass was asking for the HF and tip back from the masseuse after getting his massage and HJ.

    Dumb Ass, if you can't afford this hobby stay the fuck home and jack off to your dog! The masseuse gave you your massage, and HE. Pay for the service you received. If it wasn't to your expectations then don't go back. It's assholes like you that make some of these girls not want to provide extra services.

  2. #23

    Bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Hodysseus  [View Original Post]
    Looks like you get doubles now.

    :-D.
    Haha indeed! Congrats SB!

  3. #22
    Looks like you get doubles now.

    :-D.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirBishop  [View Original Post]
    Instead of seeing some girls at FEC or SDAG, I went to Vegas and bet on Tampa to win money line. Payout is 2400. If I win SDAG and FEC girls are going to be bowlegged. Ha ha.

  4. #21

    Stupid

    Instead of seeing some girls at FEC or SDAG, I went to Vegas and bet on Tampa to win money line. Payout is 2400. If I win SDAG and FEC girls are going to be bowlegged. Ha ha.

  5. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    Maybe it's her identical twin sister. LOL. Notice her rates are apparently in line with storefront AMPs now? 50 hhr and 60 hr.
    Now, they completely changed her pictures for the ad, but kept the same name, Jasmine. I guess it not a twin after all. She did keep the storefront pricing to get people to call. The new pictures are hot so people will definitely bite. For $60/hr- If I didnt know any better I might have taken one TOFTT.

    They definitely read this board to make them change the pictures.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/212890

  6. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    Maybe it's her identical twin sister. LOL. Notice her rates are apparently in line with storefront AMPs now? 50 hhr and 60 hr.
    Damn, since Lisa had such great reviews I'm rushing to my phone now to book with Jasmine. NOT!!

    Yeah, her pricing is in line with storefront AMPs because she will upsell for every little service, and will probably charge you for the massage oil. There's a review on RR that said lots of upsell. LOL.

  7. #18
    Senior Member


    Posts: 529
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    She was Lisa!

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/205042

    Now she's Jasmine? At least shes not claiming to be a former model anymore. Well, this Jasmine that is.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/212890

    If you are going to use the same pictures for your ads, at least use the same name. No wonder why these girls continue to get negative reviews. The fake pictures, poor service, bait and switch only works so much.
    Maybe it's her identical twin sister. LOL. Notice her rates are apparently in line with storefront AMPs now? 50 hhr and 60 hr.

  8. #17
    Thanks for the heads up and super sleuthing! A change of this nature is always a red light to me since most ladies make this type of change when multiple negative reviews surface on them.

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    She was Lisa!

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/205042

    Now she's Jasmine? At least shes not claiming to be a former model anymore. Well, this Jasmine that is.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/212890

    If you are going to use the same pictures for your ads, at least use the same name. No wonder why these girls continue to get negative reviews. The fake pictures, poor service, bait and switch only works so much.

  9. #16

    Lisa or Jasmine!

    She was Lisa!

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/205042

    Now she's Jasmine? At least shes not claiming to be a former model anymore. Well, this Jasmine that is.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/212890

    If you are going to use the same pictures for your ads, at least use the same name. No wonder why these girls continue to get negative reviews. The fake pictures, poor service, bait and switch only works so much.

  10. #15
    Administrator


    Posts: 5255

    I'm only going to say this once

    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    Make mine large. I love a good whodunit.

    Crazy how Cris attracts newbie posters both good and bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBishop  [View Original Post]
    I'd like extra butter on mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd  [View Original Post]
    Obviously you are somebody who has an issue with Cris and her great group of girls. They do not accept gift cards and they have never.
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Aloha- I'm with you on this one. There are and has been reliable intel about this group using fake pictures (the pictures for Maria showing her boobs/nipples is an excellent example- these Chinese girls arent going to show their real pictures and body like that for fear family may see them), inconsistent pricing / up-sell for upgrades, bait and switch, inconsistent service / performance. But gift card scams, unlikely. But again desperate times make people do desperate things. I'm grabbing my bag of butter popcorn as well. LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by GdAloha  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to take this lightly, you have three reviews. All about this scam that went down. Can this happen. ? For sure. I wouldn't be surprised, desperate time call for desperate measures. But I'll wait until you've contributed more before taking this for fact. Please chime in if this has happened with this group.

    Welcome to the board by the way and giving your experience, but I'm going to grab some popcorn and come back later to read the exciting responses.
    If you don't like what somebody posts then add them to your ignore list. If you think their posts violate our TOS then report it. If you have fucking tourettes and can't help yourself from having to engage in this stupidity then take it to the stupid shit thread.

    Anybody who keeps doing this shit on review threads will find themselves back on moderation.

    This is the second time I've had to do this, if I have to stop the car again there will be some crying kids in the backseat.

    Don't say you weren't warned, keep it off the review threads.

    Specifically to The DudeInSd you're starting to sound really undudeish and a lot more pimpish. You don't need to correct everybodies fucking reviews.

    To GdAloha if you think there is a shill account report it. All you succeeded in doing here is starting a fight. I'll review the account and if it's a shill I'll take care of it.

    Unless you want your posts held up until a grownup can review them I would heed this warning. You're welcomed to light them up on this thread but keep it off the review threads.

    A2

  11. #14
    Senior Member


    Posts: 529
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBishop  [View Original Post]
    I'd like extra butter on mine.
    Make mine large. I love a good whodunit.

    Crazy how Cris attracts newbie posters both good and bad.

  12. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Aloha- I'm with you on this one. There are and has been reliable intel about this group using fake pictures, inconsistent pricing / up-sell for upgrades, bait and switch, inconsistent service / performance. But gift card scams, unlikely. But again desperate times make people do desperate things. I'm grabbing my bag of popcorn as well. LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by GdAloha  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to take this lightly, you have three reviews. All about this scam that went down. Can this happen. ? For sure. I wouldn't be surprised, desperate time call for desperate measures. But I'll wait until you've contributed more before taking this for fact. Please chime in if this has happened with this group.

    Welcome to the board by the way and giving your experience, but I'm going to grab some popcorn and come back later to read the exciting responses.
    I'd like extra butter on mine.

  13. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteLee  [View Original Post]
    Saw one new positive TER review and decided to try. Cris answers and sends me to Linda in LJ. She demands eBay card for 2 xx since she is worried about LE if dealing in cash. Ok, I go along. Go to the address (apartment complex) and texted arrival. Bombards me with urgent messages to send a photo of the card with last 4 pin scratched off, and do so right away. I go along (yes, I know Einstein) and she never shows. Instead tells me the card is fake. Long story short, she-they took the balance as soon as you show them the 4 pin and the back of the card. About 100 texts later from Linda and Cris (former texting occasional profanities and the latter feigning surprise), they propose a make up with me trying another gift card for lesser amount. Fool me once, shame on you. Low life operations. You have been warned.
    Obviously you are somebody who has an issue with Cris and her great group of girls. They do not accept gift cards and they have never.

  14. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by GdAloha  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to take this lightly, you have three reviews. All about this scam that went down. Can this happen. ? For sure. I wouldn't be surprised, desperate time call for desperate measures. But I'll wait until you've contributed more before taking this for fact. Please chime in if this has happened with this group.

    Welcome to the board by the way and giving your experience, but I'm going to grab some popcorn and come back later to read the exciting responses.

    Aloha- I'm with you on this one. There are and has been reliable intel about this group using fake pictures (the pictures for Maria showing her boobs/nipples is an excellent example- these Chinese girls aren’t going to show their real pictures and body like that for fear family may see them), inconsistent pricing / up-sell for upgrades, bait and switch, inconsistent service / performance. But gift card scams, unlikely. But again desperate times make people do desperate things. I'm grabbing my bag of butter popcorn as well. LOL.

  15. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteLee  [View Original Post]
    Saw one new positive TER review and decided to try. Cris answers and sends me to Linda in LJ. She demands eBay card for 2 xx since she is worried about LE if dealing in cash. Ok, I go along. Go to the address (apartment complex) and texted arrival. Bombards me with urgent messages to send a photo of the card with last 4 pin scratched off, and do so right away. I go along (yes, I know Einstein) and she never shows. Instead tells me the card is fake. Long story short, she-they took the balance as soon as you show them the 4 pin and the back of the card. About 100 texts later from Linda and Cris (former texting occasional profanities and the latter feigning surprise), they propose a make up with me trying another gift card for lesser amount. Fool me once, shame on you. Low life operations. You have been warned.
    I'm going to take this lightly, you have three reviews. All about this scam that went down. Can this happen. ? For sure. I wouldn't be surprised, desperate time call for desperate measures. But I'll wait until you've contributed more before taking this for fact. Please chime in if this has happened with this group.

    Welcome to the board by the way and giving your experience, but I'm going to grab some popcorn and come back later to read the exciting responses.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape