High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 612 of 980 FirstFirst ... 112 512 562 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 662 712 ... LastLast
Results 9,166 to 9,180 of 14696
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5531

    She is still available.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    She is available again in St. Pete for the next few days. PM me for info, pics, and digits.
    She is still available and looking for some dates.

  2. #5530

    Hott!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Drucrx  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this little hottie?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/58178471/
    She's hot but texted her last night and she wanted 200 hh and 300 hr plus transportation costs both ways for outcall. Nope! I passed!

    That's all I know!

  3. #5529

    Anyone

    Anyone have any info on this little hottie?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/58178471/

  4. #5528
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1000

    Astrid

    I stand corrected, maybe she did spit but I was not cognizant of that. She did get up after but did not rush off.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyToo  [View Original Post]
    She definitely does not swallow but who cares. She's the best at what she does and great company. I'm lucky enough to call and get a quick response if she's working. Once Astrid reply's it's game on with great communication. The gold standard for BBBJ.
    .

  5. #5527

    Tammy

    Has reports on Tampa board.

    Tried Tammy twice from two different numbers and each time I was given the address to a trailer park in Pinellas Park and then she ghosted on me.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/58418800/

    I see no reports to the contrary so assuming there's nothing more to this.

  6. #5526
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1000

    Astrid

    She does take awhile to reply sometimes. Ajdal out

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Winning. Reached out again. W no response. Busy? Asleep? Who knows.
    .

  7. #5525
    Quote Originally Posted by TBRays  [View Original Post]
    Last year there was a woman who posted under the name Sexy Mama Nicole. She was in mid St. Pete. It looks like every trace of her ads has been deleted. I saw her standing, and waiting outside a gas station yesterday and tried to find her number but couldn't. Does anyone remember her and know her digits? Thanks!
    You got a description?

  8. #5524
    Quote Originally Posted by Harris55  [View Original Post]
    Tried Tammy twice from two different numbers and each time I was given the address to a trailer park in Pinellas Park and then she ghosted on me.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/58418800/

    I see no reports to the contrary so assuming there's nothing more to this.
    LOL I hit her up 2 x yesterday and didn't even get a response. What w these girls?

  9. #5523

    Tammy. Ghost of Pinellas Park

    Tried Tammy twice from two different numbers and each time I was given the address to a trailer park in Pinellas Park and then she ghosted on me.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/58418800/

    I see no reports to the contrary so assuming there's nothing more to this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tammy.jpg‎   tammy2.jpg‎   tammy3.jpg‎   tammy4.jpg‎   tamm5.jpg‎  


  10. #5522

    Astrid.

    Quote Originally Posted by FatCockBob  [View Original Post]
    Maybe she fooled me, it was my first time with her and I was in post nut bliss. I thought I could feel her swallowing. I will pay more attention next time and report back. I plan to see her again soon because she made me cum so damn hard.
    She definitely does not swallow but who cares. She's the best at what she does and great company. I'm lucky enough to call and get a quick response if she's working. Once Astrid reply's it's game on with great communication. The gold standard for BBBJ.

  11. #5521

    She spits

    Quote Originally Posted by FatCockBob  [View Original Post]
    Maybe she fooled me, it was my first time with her and I was in post nut bliss. I thought I could feel her swallowing. I will pay more attention next time and report back. I plan to see her again soon because she made me cum so damn hard.
    She catches it ALL thoroughly, but then she walks off and spits in the sink. I heard her when I saw her.

  12. #5520

    Book today

    "It's Astrid! I am back and can't wait to see my boys again! Hit me up and I will remind you why they are still posting about me! Text or call me directly, DO NOT respond to this post, I will only respond to texts or calls.

    Xoxo Astrid xoxo.

    727-335-1243".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1191.jpg‎   IMG_1192.jpg‎   IMG_1193.jpg‎  

  13. #5519

    All the reviews I found are a year old is she still good


  14. #5518
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyToo  [View Original Post]
    I've known Astrid a long time and have seen her many many times. I've never known her to swallow. She will stay on and get every drop but then goes to the bathroom to spit.
    Maybe she fooled me, it was my first time with her and I was in post nut bliss. I thought I could feel her swallowing. I will pay more attention next time and report back. I plan to see her again soon because she made me cum so damn hard.

  15. #5517
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajdal  [View Original Post]
    Enthusiastically I should add. Ajdal out.
    Winning. Reached out again. W no response. Busy? Asleep? Who knows.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape