Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 767 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 267 667 717 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 817 867 ... LastLast
Results 11,491 to 11,505 of 17740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6250
    Quote Originally Posted by Purry  [View Original Post]
    Anyone knows who she is nor have any information about her?.
    She's super hot. But, at least with me, she was gps, very mechanical and rushed. She's been gone awhile, graybar?, so maybe she's more friendly.

  2. #6249
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Info

    Anyone knows who she is nor have any information about her?.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image-2021-02-04-08-21-18.jpg‎  

  3. #6248

    Energetic

    Quote Originally Posted by Knucklebuck  [View Original Post]
    How was the car date?
    She was bobbing very energetically, except I need someone that can suck a golf ball through a garden hose to bust, so it was pleasurable, but not fulfilling. Before the texts I was going to see if she had that much energy in full service, but she only does outcall and now don't want her to have my address at all.

  4. #6247

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Semper314  [View Original Post]
    A provider after months randomly texted me her new number and a pic at 11:50 pm. Oh, and it was a group text with 6 other freaking numbers.
    Well I guess I'm happy they aren't providing brain surgery.

    It doesn't matter a whole lot to me besides the principle of the idea.

    I'm using google voice so I can easily get new number, and I could turn off the notifications. Then there's also the fact that I don't have a significant other at this time. But hell those types of providers could really screw up relationships.

  5. #6246

    2nd unsolicited text same provider

    Another unsolicited text, same provider. I guess next time if it happens, I'll have to send a harsh reply. But this provider needs to learn some etiquette.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/58420643/[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderato12[blue]

  6. #6245

    Lilly

    Seen Lilly today for the first time. Well worth the money. Had a great time will be back to see her. Her place easy to find and safe. Very easy to talk to. Works a part time job so just have to work around that. Seemed to really enjoy what she does. Looking forward to going back to see her.

  7. #6244

    I figured.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoSheds  [View Original Post]
    It's a deposit scam. Might as well toss your cash in a toilet, take a shit and flush it.
    Thanks. I never send deposits anyway. Even when I know they're real. The real ones will fuck you over just as fast as the fakes if your stupid enough to send money in advance. LOL.

  8. #6243

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound728  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever partied with these two? They look young and delicious.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/58400775/
    It's a deposit scam. Might as well toss your cash in a toilet, take a shit and flush it.

  9. #6242
    Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound728  [View Original Post]
    This chick has it posted in her ad *NO BLACK MEN, PERIOD!* . As far as I'm concerned she can go sleep under a bridge. Plus, I hate telemarketers anyway. Don't call me, I'll call you when I want your services. Especially if you're not extending a VIP discount. I'm not trying to hear your problems and I'm not your man.
    I've seen her a couple times posters bad review on her a while back. You'll never get good service from her. First time chalked of up to maybe a bad day, second time was a pattern. I urge all to avoid.

  10. #6241

    Beautiful and talented

    Need some help on this one. I just received an email from an older work colleague asking a question about a post on EROS. [Deleted by Admin]Anyone have some background information to share?

  11. #6240

    I hate when that happens.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd6305  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to give a heads up. I saw this little spinner for a car date Sunday night. Then this am at 1 received an unsolicited text from her. It only said hey, but if there are guys with snoopy people in their lives it may cause an issue.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/58356634/

    I can forgive the last message from her stating she's outside since we were texting, but damn she could cause issues for some.
    This chick has it posted in her ad *NO BLACK MEN, PERIOD!* . As far as I'm concerned she can go sleep under a bridge. Plus, I hate telemarketers anyway. Don't call me, I'll call you when I want your services. Especially if you're not extending a VIP discount. I'm not trying to hear your problems and I'm not your man.

  12. #6239
    Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound728  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever partied with these two? They look young and delicious.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/58400775/
    I have no definitive evidence to support this but my spider sense is telling me;.

    https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...7/itsatrap.jpg

  13. #6238

    Looks like an awesome pkg deal.

    Has anyone ever partied with these two? They look young and delicious.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/58400775/

  14. #6237
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    Looking to get some MILF action. Saw this ad and wonder why no comments or reviews.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/58371379/#.
    If you see her, please let me know. I'm very interested in her as well. If I see her, I'll post up the details as well.

    Stay safe.

  15. #6236

    "Sweet and Sexy" off of EB

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...942/3147971365

    NO reviews or comments. Anyone have any info. ?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape