LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3576

    Pic seller

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyDuzit2020  [View Original Post]
    She was trying to sell me pics before New Years, said she had 9 dudes lined up at 700 PPM. She wanted me to send her money as her dorm rent was due and she was behind. You may have a different experience.

  2. #3575

    Luckycharm2002


  3. #3574

    This did not happen on my tinder

    Quote Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu  [View Original Post]
    Any Tinder users get locked out of their account until they consent to a lot of new terms and conditions which mentions numerous times the gathering and sharing of personal information? This happened just about an hour ago, and I've been a Tinder user for a very long time. Look at the last condition, sharing personal info outside of South Korea, WTF??
    Just looked and it's working like normal.

  4. #3573

    Is Tinder not a good source anymore?

    Any Tinder users get locked out of their account until they consent to a lot of new terms and conditions which mentions numerous times the gathering and sharing of personal information? This happened just about an hour ago, and I've been a Tinder user for a very long time. Look at the last condition, sharing personal info outside of South Korea, WTF??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210204-201143_Tinder.jpg‎  

  5. #3572

    Desired83

    Quote Originally Posted by FunTimes02  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with Desired83?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bacaa...1-9def92e41c78
    I had a meet and greet scheduled. She went ghost a few hours before our meet.

  6. #3571
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 1
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  7. #3570

    Volleyball-girl

    Fake. Town listed as "Indiana, Indiana". She started the chat and soon went to text. Send a me couple a are rated pictures. Area code is from Topeka KS. I asked what town in Indiana she was in. Reply: Bloomington. I have the mileage radius set to 50 miles. Bloomington is a good 100 miles from me. I quit chatting at that point.

  8. #3569

    Banned SA

    Quote Originally Posted by Charming1  [View Original Post]
    Any ideas on opening a new account when banned from SA?

    I tried getting a visa gift card but that didn't work.

    What have some of you done to get a new account?
    Did you try to appeal your ban? Have you just tried a new email address but the same form of payment as before?

  9. #3568

    Banned

    Any ideas on opening a new account when banned from SA?

    I tried getting a visa gift card but that didn't work.

    What have some of you done to get a new account?

  10. #3567

    Theo1223

    So has anyone met this one? Says she's in Ft Wayne, seems real enough through messaging, but when their that hot, I'm always curious as to whether their real or not.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5b8e0...b-3d708597aaa0

  11. #3566

    Secret Benefits

    Quote Originally Posted by Videoxxman  [View Original Post]
    I had success at Secret Benefits.
    I tried it, no success at all. Any messages I got were just generic, seems like lotta profiles would show up new and then never be active again. Seems like mostly a scam to me. I did have some luck on what's your price but I got banned from there.

  12. #3565

    TRy Secret Benefits

    Quote Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu  [View Original Post]
    There are at least 5 other sd / sb dating sites. Although the majority of girls advertise on them and SA, but there are some sites that have girls that don't know or advertise on SA. Have you guys had any decent luck on any of the other alternate sites?
    I had success at Secret Benefits.

  13. #3564

    Another man's trash is a fool's gold

    Quote Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her again and offered if she reconsiders (without even saying what I might offer) that she could get a hold of me and I would be available on short notice, but she snapped back: "I won't, I already have over 5 people who are okay with what I ask for". I guess some of you guys have money to burn.
    To some of us, we won't go above $$ some guys on here or aren't on here will go 5-800 a meet. To each their own, the hunting is fun.

  14. #3563

    Morado attitude

    Quote Originally Posted by ZakkWylde  [View Original Post]
    I would say GPS but for a while she was oral and anal only. GMAAHS? 4 years ago she would host for 200. Those were the days.
    I reached out to her again and offered if she reconsiders (without even saying what I might offer) that she could get a hold of me and I would be available on short notice, but she snapped back: "I won't, I already have over 5 people who are okay with what I ask for". I guess some of you guys have money to burn.

  15. #3562

    New upselling SB-nikki dreamland

    Hot as can be, snap packages, but will not give details on her FWB arrangement. Afraid of constant upsell.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/18cd31e7-ea4e-4c70-a265-fa1d7eda1ab9

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape