Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3561

    Other SB sites

    There are at least 5 other sd / sb dating sites. Although the majority of girls advertise on them and SA, but there are some sites that have girls that don't know or advertise on SA. Have you guys had any decent luck on any of the other alternate sites?

  2. #3560
    Quote Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu  [View Original Post]
    I remember approaching her last summer from a different profile I had and a different profile she had and she quickly went from 500 to 400 finally 300. Now her response to me was so tender and loving, LOL. "I'm looking for someone who can give me an allowance of $800 per meet. I figure if I'm going to go through doing this with someone" LMAO.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/37ae7...1-6c8bc228a534
    I would say GPS but for a while she was oral and anal only. GMAAHS? 4 years ago she would host for 200. Those were the days.

  3. #3559
    Quote Originally Posted by FunTimes02  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with Desired83?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bacaa...1-9def92e41c78
    She's real. Met at her place in Franklin about a year ago. Think it was $. 50 for the hr. Seemed like a pro. Didn't repeat.

  4. #3558

    Morado

    I remember approaching her last summer from a different profile I had and a different profile she had and she quickly went from 500 to 400 finally 300. Now her response to me was so tender and loving, LOL. "I'm looking for someone who can give me an allowance of $800 per meet. I figure if I'm going to go through doing this with someone" LMAO.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/37ae7...1-6c8bc228a534

  5. #3557

    Maybe maybe not

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Generally, not always, Seeking profiles with a double state location (indiana, indiana or michigan, michigan) are fake.
    She requested payment for gas to come to me. I said no online payment but I could get her a digital gas card. She asked for CashApp and I said no. Crickets after that.

  6. #3556

    Most Likely Not Real

    Generally, not always, Seeking profiles with a double state location (indiana, indiana or michigan, michigan) are fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyDuzit2020  [View Original Post]
    Any info on her? Says she in Pittsboro, some broken English in bio makes me think foreign scammer. Fairly quick to move to text, what's to meet before talking about ppm, offered nudes for gifts.https://www.seeking.com/member/048af...6-7ba9d4449b1b

  7. #3555

    What you want87

    Any info on her? Says she in Pittsboro, some broken English in bio makes me think foreign scammer. Fairly quick to move to text, what's to meet before talking about ppm, offered nudes for gifts.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/048af...6-7ba9d4449b1b

  8. #3554

    Jeannxx

    Any luck with this one?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5ee3e...a-85252e56a72b

    Asked for $$$ and scheduled a meetup today. Said she was on the way and ghosted.

  9. #3553

    01 luvbug

    She listed Louisville as primary location last week. We chatted but I started to get an "I need money to meet" vibe, so I dropped her.

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone rode this bicycle yet? She's been around for awhile I suspect.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ff131...3-e85467be4d3a

  10. #3552

    Only Fan

    Quote Originally Posted by Charming1  [View Original Post]
    What is an OF acct?
    Only Fan, another version of Premium Snapchat.

  11. #3551

    Twitter for Bre canyon

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes  [View Original Post]
    Do you have pictures by chance? You could upload them, not all of us have OF.
    https://twitter.com/brecanyonnn

  12. #3550

    Taybanx

    She is more than happy to meet up, but has a serious case of GPS. Said she only does meets for 1200 and up.

  13. #3549

    Of

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes  [View Original Post]
    Wants 2000 a month, got a kid. What a steal, has OF account as well.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e298f...b-49b92b802785
    What is an OF acct?

  14. #3548

    Desired83

    Does anyone have experience with Desired83?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bacaa...1-9def92e41c78

  15. #3547

    Maryjo123

    Wants 2000 a month, got a kid. What a steal, has OF account as well.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e298f...b-49b92b802785

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape