Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 801 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 301 701 751 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 851 901 1301 ... LastLast
Results 12,001 to 12,015 of 25027
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13027

    Chelsey continued

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I have a 100% feeling that is a scam that will ask you for deposit first. Her ad only say incall outcall. She also have anal listed on her service.
    Asked her for a verification pic, sent me a pic from her ad. You are probably correct but. Maybe I'll call and see if a dude answers.

  2. #13026

    The boss (hotel asians)

    Quote Originally Posted by JuicyJon  [View Original Post]
    Does the boss call before or after you already got to the room?
    Usually its once you're in the room.

    Phone rings and then someones at the door.

    She usually answers.

    Short conversation and then its down to business.

  3. #13025

    Allowance

    Shame on you bro. That's not how the allowance model is supposed to work. The best ladies I've seen over the years have never asked for it. That's what makes them special and sets them apart from the STG crowd. You just hand it to them discreetly at the end with a kiss.

    Quote Originally Posted by Banjomania  [View Original Post]
    I had one notable success on WYP, a married woman from the Midwest who was recruited to Boston to help open a new furniture store. I agreed to pay 100 to meet and she never asked and I never paid. I saw her quite a few times until there was trouble with the store and she moved back home. I definitely think my experience was a unicorn. I have had notable failure in all other WYP attempts.

  4. #13024
    Maybe the trouble with the furniture store was she forgot to charge for sofas and stuff too. If there were more hoes like her, business would be booming for them. Sorry for your loss.

    Quote Originally Posted by Banjomania  [View Original Post]
    I had one notable success on WYP, a married woman from the Midwest who was recruited to Boston to help open a new furniture store. I agreed to pay 100 to meet and she never asked and I never paid. I saw her quite a few times until there was trouble with the store and she moved back home. I definitely think my experience was a unicorn. I have had notable failure in all other WYP attempts.

  5. #13023

    The boss

    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a few over time and mostly the girls are pretty and are probably rotating into or out of the spas in the area.

    Nuru. Coshowers. Though advertised are not usually followed through on in fact the last time I went she stood outside the shower and reached in to do any touching.

    One thing that I found unnerving was arriving at the room and the a phone call from "the boss" every single time so that can be an issue.

    Other than that its pretty much the same fare as the AMPs around here minus the table shower.
    Does the boss call before or after you already got to the room?

  6. #13022
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMissedHer  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/652026751902

    Can anybody confirm this provider and or speak to her service?
    I have a 100% feeling that is a scam that will ask you for deposit first. Her ad only say incall outcall. She also have anal listed on her service.

  7. #13021

    Wyp

    I had one notable success on WYP, a married woman from the Midwest who was recruited to Boston to help open a new furniture store. I agreed to pay 100 to meet and she never asked and I never paid. I saw her quite a few times until there was trouble with the store and she moved back home. I definitely think my experience was a unicorn. I have had notable failure in all other WYP attempts.

    Quote Originally Posted by GlennCoward53  [View Original Post]
    There are a lot of attractive women on there. Has anyone seen this woman? Profile name Peacebabbyj.

  8. #13020

    Chelsey

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/652026751902

    Can anybody confirm this provider and or speak to her service?

  9. #13019
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    Can we have a little more info on this? Did she text this to you? Was it in one of her ads?
    She's lying. If you can't afford medical you don't have to pay. Everyone has insurance now, even if she claims $0 income which she probably does, she gets free medical. Same with planned parenthood, if you can't pay, they don't deny you, you just fill out a form. I bet she's not even pregnant and just has an excuse to tell guys they can go raw. I'd never touch this girl.

  10. #13018
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennCoward53  [View Original Post]
    There are a lot of attractive women on there. Has anyone seen this woman? Profile name Peacebabbyj.
    She's real. She's on seeking too, I believe she was reviewed there.

  11. #13017

    Hotel asians

    I've seen a few over time and mostly the girls are pretty and are probably rotating into or out of the spas in the area.

    Nuru. Coshowers. Though advertised are not usually followed through on in fact the last time I went she stood outside the shower and reached in to do any touching.

    One thing that I found unnerving was arriving at the room and the a phone call from "the boss" every single time so that can be an issue.

    Other than that its pretty much the same fare as the AMPs around here minus the table shower.

    Quote Originally Posted by JuicyJon  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have information on whether they are legit? https://adultsearch.com/rhode-island...scorts/1810725.

  12. #13016
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennCoward53  [View Original Post]
    There are a lot of attractive women on there. Has anyone seen this woman? Profile name Peacebabbyj.
    It's not worth it, Too much hassle and way too much money to message. Trust me I tried it.

  13. #13015
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennCoward53  [View Original Post]
    There are a lot of attractive women on there. Has anyone seen this woman? Profile name Peacebabbyj.
    I have a bad feeling about that website.

  14. #13014

    Anyone belong to What's Your Price?

    There are a lot of attractive women on there. Has anyone seen this woman? Profile name Peacebabbyj.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2TIlo0i0HzKhmSTB.jpg‎  

  15. #13013

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by JuicyJon  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have information on whether they are legit? https://adultsearch.com/rhode-island...scorts/1810725.
    Popular in many states but always hit or miss. Walk if you don't like what you see. Service just like SPA but no table shower, more like a quick rub and blow.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape