Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 802 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 302 702 752 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 852 902 1302 ... LastLast
Results 12,016 to 12,030 of 25024
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13009

    Adina

    Quote Originally Posted by Eawms215  [View Original Post]
    She's legitimately insane. If you say you're ready immediately she has a meltdown. If you try to schedule she has a meltdown. If you ask any question she has a meltdown. Not worth it at all.
    Just did a search on here and every review is the same she is crazy. Even the guys that actually did get to see her say her service is not that good. Too bad I like woman of color and she looks like she could be fun.

  2. #13008
    Quote Originally Posted by Chazlamb  [View Original Post]
    Got a link for this girl?
    Sounds like Emma. Thought she went back to home country tho?

    Her???
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/latina-pussy/35072809

  3. #13007
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    Is there anyone here that has actually gone to see this one? I text her two different times like to or three weeks apart. The first time I ask if a QV was 15 or 20 min she went off on a rant that I should know the answer to that. The second time I tried to set up a meet like 3 or 4 hours ahead of time and she went off on me. So I have given up.
    She's legitimately insane. If you say you're ready immediately she has a meltdown. If you try to schedule she has a meltdown. If you ask any question she has a meltdown. Not worth it at all.

  4. #13006

    Adina

    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Not to mention possible std's.
    Is there anyone here that has actually gone to see this one? I text her two different times like to or three weeks apart. The first time I ask if a QV was 15 or 20 min she went off on a rant that I should know the answer to that. The second time I tried to set up a meet like 3 or 4 hours ahead of time and she went off on me. So I have given up.

  5. #13005

    Tall latina

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1981  [View Original Post]
    She is staying in a nice extended stay in Warwick. You drive up and walk right into her apartment. Damage was 100 for BBBJ. I'd say skills wise was a 6 out of 10. Her ass is amazing, decent Tits, she's a tall women, probably around 5'11. Her face is plain. I'm not sure if I'd repeat.
    Got a link for this girl?

  6. #13004
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Eawms215  [View Original Post]
    She was barebacking dudes out of desperation a few months back. I'm sure one of those guys is the dad.
    Not to mention possible std's.

  7. #13003
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfsOnly  [View Original Post]
    AdinaLoveGreen I've been trying to upgrade my way of living because I'm in my first trimester. This will be my first child, and I'm super excited and nervous. I have an appointment today with planned parenthood to get my first ultrasound, which costs around 200 including std testing.
    She was barebacking dudes out of desperation a few months back. I'm sure one of those guys is the dad.

  8. #13002

    Asians at extended stay

    Anyone have information on whether they are legit? https://adultsearch.com/rhode-island...scorts/1810725.

  9. #13001

    Adina

    Check out her twitter https://twitter.com/AdinaLove8.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    Can we have a little more info on this? Did she text this to you? Was it in one of her ads?

  10. #13000

    Adina

    Quote Originally Posted by MilfsOnly  [View Original Post]
    AdinaLoveGreen I've been trying to upgrade my way of living because I'm in my first trimester. This will be my first child, and I'm super excited and nervous. I have an appointment today with planned parenthood to get my first ultrasound, which costs around 200 including std testing.
    Can we have a little more info on this? Did she text this to you? Was it in one of her ads?

  11. #12999

    Any of you mongers the dad?

    AdinaLoveGreen I've been trying to upgrade my way of living because I'm in my first trimester. This will be my first child, and I'm super excited and nervous. I have an appointment today with planned parenthood to get my first ultrasound, which costs around 200 including std testing.

  12. #12998

    Belle

    Quote Originally Posted by Liecam  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has any experience with this one.

    http://www.eroticmonkey.ch/belle-escort-warwick-921313#erotic.
    I saw that ad and almost contacted her this wknd, but plans changed. Let us know if you see her. The review is good.

  13. #12997

    Curvy College Student

    Decided see curvy college student after reading helpful hint on this site. She has amazing rack, great attitude and safe.

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...g/184285521894

  14. #12996

    Belle

    Wondering if anyone has any experience with this one.

    http://www.eroticmonkey.ch/belle-escort-warwick-921313#erotic.

  15. #12995

    Ginger redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie58  [View Original Post]
    Hey NewOne, she's been in CT for some time, and I believe I've only seen 1 good review. Others were meh at best. She was staying right near me for weeks, but I heeded the advice of others and stayed away. If you take the plunge, please post.
    Hey there Newbie! I think you know me well enough that $400/ hr is a bit rich for my blood. Can't really justify (for me) any Skip girls for over $200. And I like an hour, makes me feel like I'm on vacation. .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape