Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 648 of 976 FirstFirst ... 148 548 598 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 698 748 ... LastLast
Results 9,706 to 9,720 of 14630
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4925

    Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalRey  [View Original Post]
    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...c/971201973501

    My plumber went here because he was in contact with Barbie (nice p. Are. Latina) and found victoria there as well. Nice plump lips (ok maybe they were paid for) she looks taller in pics but she is about 5'-5'2" a wet 90 pounds. Very little english. But no worries barbie is there as well and good with english. For those who know the address when she sends, then you know it's a good place. This is one of the better varieties they have. My plumber has seen them all there. BTW they (victoria&barbie) are there till Sunday only.
    What did it cost you?

  2. #4924

    Victoria

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...c/971201973501

    My plumber went here because he was in contact with Barbie (nice p. Are. Latina) and found victoria there as well. Nice plump lips (ok maybe they were paid for) she looks taller in pics but she is about 5'-5'2" a wet 90 pounds. Very little english. But no worries barbie is there as well and good with english. For those who know the address when she sends, then you know it's a good place. This is one of the better varieties they have. My plumber has seen them all there. BTW they (victoria&barbie) are there till Sunday only.

  3. #4923

    Noelle & Becca

    Quote Originally Posted by MobyD  [View Original Post]
    Guessing this is the duo of Jess and Belle. A search on the forum will yield answers.
    Thanks but they did respond, just a couple hours later. Their names are supposedly Noelle and Becca. Fairly certain this is not the Becca from Naples. Perhaps newbies. They quoted $$. Not sure I will take the plunge but if I do, I'll let you know. Thanks!

  4. #4922
    I saw this lady before I became a member here so I thought I would post to help a fellow hobbyist out.

    She goes by two names as you can see by her ads.

    Rebecca Ad.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/napl...scorts/2057188

    Cindy Ad.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/naples/files/3867819.htm

    She is a BIG girl so if that's your taste, you will like her.

    She was very friendly and accommodating but BIG girls are not my thing. So, but if you're ok with that then you will have a good time. She has an apartment off and. Collier in a bit of a less than upscale complex.

    Everything was covered but a little rushed and for me there was no connection. Not her fault but mine bc she really tries to make you feel welcomed and relaxed. I won't repeat but that does not mean she's not worth seeing if a BBW rings your bell.

  5. #4921
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotj17  [View Original Post]
    Cleaning up after yourself?
    Haha, not in that order.

  6. #4920
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1074
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltAndPepper  [View Original Post]
    BBFS cip 69
    Cleaning up after yourself?

  7. #4919
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    I lived in PG for 4 years and every once in a while would reach out to Crystal, and sometimes would get a response, but never was able to nail an appt down. She has been doing this so long in this area that she has alot of regulars. She will ghost a newbie for a regular every time. The trick is getting into her circle. She is a favorite small town watering hole, so be patient when trying to hook up.
    I concur! She told me the one time I saw her that she had many regulars including a guy that was in his 80's that saw her weekly. She's 25 miles from me or I would reach out to her more often. Plus I'm not interested in a glory hole experience right now.

  8. #4918
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    So, I love hot Latinas so these two got my attention. I reached out and got some weird responses. First of all this must be an agency using multiple numbers. Second they have advertised the girls in multiple locations from Sarasota to Naples at the same time. They also have accidentally posted the wrong ad content with the wrong pics and headline. I mentioned these issues as potential concerns when reaching out and got blasted with nasty comments in response. I have a feeling they have one Hispanic chick in one location and they are cat fishing with the multiple ads. Not willing to test my theory but if someone TOFTT please report. I would love to be proven wrong!
    The ad you posted is of her. She is a big bone girl about 5'10", a little more wear and tear than noticed in the photos. I do know she uses different ads with fake pics as well and different phone numbers. She doesn't seem like a very friendly person. I got through the door after rethinking it the big head won the battle and I Decided to leave. Just did not feel any connection whatsoever. YMMV.

  9. #4917

    Websites for Providers

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    It seems that the girls on most of these sites fall into one of three categories. Actual providers with so-so service, which are few a far between. Actual providers who are total drugged up skanks with horrible service. Scammers, which is by far the majority. I have turned to going out of town for quality or seeing higher echelon girls with great reviews who occasionally pop up here. I do have a regular but even that is getting boring. I am just getting old and jaded I guess.
    There has been an uptick in Escorts ads being scams since Covid last year. Some sites that limit scams to an extent.

    1. Eros has almost no scammers Good quality girls but higher pricing.

    2. Tryst seems to have a good balance on it. Little better value than Eros.

    3. Personally I have been using SA lately. 1 out of 6 profiles will give you a GFE experience like you generally don't get from escorts. Especially with LE fixated on sex-trafficking, escorts from foreign countries may not be worth the risk.

  10. #4916
    Senior Member


    Posts: 972
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnsx  [View Original Post]
    Noticed an STG ad this morning that caught my eye. Search on the number shows posts from summer of 2020.

    - http://www.fort-myers.skipthegames.com/352667473288.

    I texted this morning and got a 1-word "yes" response but nothing afterwards. Any experience.
    Guessing this is the duo of Jess and Belle. A search on the forum will yield answers.

  11. #4915

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by Anon44  [View Original Post]
    Here's the information for Ms Crystal. A simple search would've gotten the same results. Been a regular of here's for years now. Always a good time and very accommodating.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...l/614238018222
    I lived in PG for 4 years and every once in a while would reach out to Crystal, and sometimes would get a response, but never was able to nail an appt down. She has been doing this so long in this area that she has alot of regulars. She will ghost a newbie for a regular every time. The trick is getting into her circle. She is a favorite small town watering hole, so be patient when trying to hook up.

  12. #4914
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnsx  [View Original Post]
    Noticed an STG ad this morning that caught my eye. Search on the number shows posts from summer of 2020.

    - http://www.fort-myers.skipthegames.com/352667473288.

    I texted this morning and got a 1-word "yes" response but nothing afterwards. Any experience?
    Bad link. You may want to repost.

  13. #4913

    Times are changing

    Quote Originally Posted by SwflSpaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Last year when I was here I was able to find Latina chicks on adultsearch regularly and some on bedpage. Skipthegames was 99% scammers. This year it seems like adultsearch is 99% scams, bedpage is dead and skipthegames is still 99% scams. Is there another site being used down here that isn't 99% scams or have the women fled this area for other places? These "pay first via cash app" scams are still going strong here, people must be pretty naive around here or they'd stop it. Up north that crap didn't last long.

    I also noticed that the talent at AMP's here has gone way down hill (it wasn't great to begin with last year compared to up north) but they are demanding crazy prices. The few that I have stayed for I simply tell them I can't pay their price and get up to leave. That is always followed by okay this time only but everyone else pays more. Seriously?? I highly doubt that.

    It's pretty discouraging this year, almost to the point where I may go back to places like POF to find horny women.

    Any suggestions as to sites etc. Very appreciated.
    It seems that the girls on most of these sites fall into one of three categories. Actual providers with so-so service, which are few a far between. Actual providers who are total drugged up skanks with horrible service. Scammers, which is by far the majority. I have turned to going out of town for quality or seeing higher echelon girls with great reviews who occasionally pop up here. I do have a regular but even that is getting boring. I am just getting old and jaded I guess.

  14. #4912

    Hot blonde fem couple

    Noticed an STG ad this morning that caught my eye. Search on the number shows posts from summer of 2020.

    - http://www.fort-myers.skipthegames.com/352667473288.

    I texted this morning and got a 1-word "yes" response but nothing afterwards. Any experience?

  15. #4911
    With the amount of time, effort, and money I've wasted in this area in the last 4 months since I arrived. I think I may hang it up in SWFL and just start making trips to Orlando once every few weeks. From what I've read their AMP game is on point up there. I have yet to have a single experience down here that I would repeat on or recommend to anyone. I don't miss the weather up north but it was a monger's paradise compared to down here.

    Quote Originally Posted by SwflSpaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Last year when I was here I was able to find Latina chicks on adultsearch regularly and some on bedpage. Skipthegames was 99% scammers. This year it seems like adultsearch is 99% scams, bedpage is dead and skipthegames is still 99% scams. Is there another site being used down here that isn't 99% scams or have the women fled this area for other places? These "pay first via cash app" scams are still going strong here, people must be pretty naive around here or they'd stop it. Up north that crap didn't last long.

    I also noticed that the talent at AMP's here has gone way down hill (it wasn't great to begin with last year compared to up north) but they are demanding crazy prices. The few that I have stayed for I simply tell them I can't pay their price and get up to leave. That is always followed by okay this time only but everyone else pays more. Seriously?? I highly doubt that.

    It's pretty discouraging this year, almost to the point where I may go back to places like POF to find horny women.

    Any suggestions as to sites etc. Very appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape