Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 251 of 658 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 301 351 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6116

    End it now! Mass Ignore Campaign Needs To Be Begin! New Topics Must Start.

    This whole Cheese, Crouton, Nrlmus and "others" group is growing old real fast. They / he is starved for attention. Mental illness certainly going on here, it is undebatable. So sad, too. And what is at the core of it anyway is just so uninteresting and trivial anyway. Basically, this group might be one person with many handles talking to his other handles, or it might include a second person, too, and who knows they may even be real life friends or roommates, and just want to live their lives thru usasexguide, but in any case it is boring and pointless and ever so small in its scope, Woah. Big deal, someone may have figured out this grand puzzle of handles and who is behind them, and must impress us with their mental capabilities. There is no reward or anything to gain out it, so why do it, and do it so persistently and thoroughly? There is no public recognition. That would be embarrassing. We all want to be anonymous I assume, not known as a monger and a writer on a monger blog. Friends, family, co-worker, gf, all them can't know. Nobody in your real life will know you cracked the puzzle, so why continue?

    Massholes was created for fight thread, but before all this drama, fight topics came and went and new things were always being born, this topic has lasted the longest and is becoming the dullest and stupidest. So my suggestion to the rest of us who are bored of this, is to put all these guys on ignore, and keep adding any new handle that starts talking about it, also on ignore, and we will just sweep them all to the corner and out the door. Then another thing that each of you can do is post on here the list of handles you have put on ignore, and we all will just be back to normal, new topics, new fights, out with the cheese controversy and in with some other fresh stuff. The cheese group will see our lists and see the audience dwindling to almost nothing. They will be pissed. That would be cool. I'm going to start my ignores now, it will be all the main players. Post later the exact ones I put on ignore. I hope you all follow suit. Smoke them out by starving them for attention and reducing the audience population. Yeah.

  2. #6115
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton  [View Original Post]
    Pure fucking gold comeback.

    Can you tell us how you, Andir and Mattis1775 AKA Cheezefist / OlGary became such good friends? Rumor has it there's a particular thing you guys have in common. It's time to buckle up. This is going to be fun. Hahaha.

    .
    I told you I was Cheesefist, didn't I? That's right, that's what I am. We'll all one and the same. I'm Cheese Crouton, couldn't you figure that out by now? And I intend to be unloading my cheese on your face every chance I get from now on. I have nothing better to do anyway. You're a marked man Crouton.

    The funniest thing is that I have no doubt that CrazyCrouton and former Cheesefist are the same person fucking around with everybody. The day after I first commented on those two going at each other I got a PM from CrazyCrouton saying: "Hey man I got nothing against you. It's that asshole Cheesefist guy I'm after". Then, I swear to God, the day after or maybe it was later on the same day I get a PM from Cheesefirst saying exactly the same thing but the other way around!

    CrazyCrouton and Cheesefist and Ol'Gary are nothing more than Toujula / Negsiro / Grogrin's multiple personalities that he displayed so well with his Jayshein14 (or something like that) account where he appeared quite cohesive (imagine that!) and even tried to present himself as some sort of a legal type. And now he's got another personality under CrazyCrouton calling everybody with his other former alias which by now apparently have already been kicked out of the forum.

    I'm telling you those PMs were like almost carbon copies of one another. I'm sure CrazyCroutton would deny it but there is just no doubt there. It's multiple personalities of the same guy arguing with each other on USASG. And now CrazyCrouton is trying to deflect the obvious from himself by first, pointing to someone with whom I converse via PM in a language other than English, and then to another monger with whom I discuss strip bars that we both visited while in the USMC.

    I mean Dr. Freud would've probably given up half of his life to study your case CrazyCrouton aka Cheesefist aka Ol'Gary aka Toujula, etc, etc, etc Dude you should volunteer yourself to Harvard not as student or God forbid, professor but as a lab item. I mean somebody is sure to win a Noble Prize in Medicine by writing learned volumes about your case. You're a one big treasure chest for some big time scientist and you're hiding yourself on the Massholes. What a waste.

  3. #6114

    Nrimus the conqueror

    Pure fucking gold comeback.

    Can you tell us how you, Andir and Mattis1775 AKA Cheezefist / OlGary became such good friends? Rumor has it there's a particular thing you guys have in common. It's time to buckle up. This is going to be fun. Hahaha.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Kissy-assie smochy-smochy. A2, did you notice that CrazyCrouton is on your side? Just wanted to make sure that Crazy Crouton's message comes through to you loud and clear. I really think that should give the little boy an A.
    .

  4. #6113
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    But you need to be really careful with shit like this.

    Note this is in blue.

    A2
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately you're not very smart.
    Kissy-assie smochy-smochy. A2, did you notice that CrazyCrouton is on your side? Just wanted to make sure that Crazy Crouton's message comes through to you loud and clear. I really think that should give the little boy an A.

  5. #6112

    The charade continues

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Responding to Nrlmus and calling him Andir? You seem to be confused. Nrlmus was sarcastic by the way. He likes you, I think.
    You have some deep, deep issues Cheezefist.

  6. #6111

    I see your issues are deep old man.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    You're right. Unfortunately.
    Unfortunately you're not very smart.

  7. #6110
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Oh Andir, I never thought someone from the south would post here. No offense. This is a fight club after all. You should receive a badge of honor yourself, and it starts with the letter "are". Was that you that stormed the capital with the general Lee flag? I never thought I find people like you in this forum. But, hey, let's MAGA. Have a cookie and read your fortune. You could use it little man.
    Responding to Nrlmus and calling him Andir? You seem to be confused. Nrlmus was sarcastic by the way. He likes you, I think.

  8. #6109
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    But you need to be really careful with shit like this.

    Note this is in blue.

    A2
    You're right. Unfortunately.

  9. #6108
    Administrator


    Posts: 5248

    I know what you're saying

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    I know, let's hang them for that too.
    But you need to be really careful with shit like this.

    Note this is in blue.

    A2

  10. #6107
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    I know, let's hang them for that too.
    Oh Andir, I never thought someone from the south would post here. No offense. This is a fight club after all. You should receive a badge of honor yourself, and it starts with the letter "are". Was that you that stormed the capital with the general Lee flag? I never thought I find people like you in this forum. But, hey, let's MAGA. Have a cookie and read your fortune. You could use it little man.

  11. #6106
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    It seems that both Crazy and Mattis write in equally horrible English. Clearly non-native English speakers.
    I know, let's hang them for that too.

  12. #6105

    Number 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Trying to figure out this Crazy person. I thought that the board members may determine who he is. Here is the poll please, vote. Every vote counts!

    1. Crazy is a paranoid lunatic who ran out of prescribed haloperidol.

    2. Crazy is Jack's retarded twin brother separated from Jack at birth.

    3. Crazy is an attention-seeking piece of shit.

    4. All of the above.
    5. Crazy is my daddy.

  13. #6104
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton  [View Original Post]
    Hi Cheezefist. I know you're juggling a whole mess of handles OldtimerMA.

    , DentistBob, Andir, Mattis1775 and many more. Remember your OlGary account was merge with Cheezefist and NewbieStyle. I'm just here to help. Good luck with this handle. I hope no one finds out that Mattis1775 is Cheezefist.

    .
    That's bunch of bullshit! I'm Cheesefist and the rest are nothing but segments of your imagination, or rather your wishful thinking, or rather the creative side of you that you've been suppressing since birth but it still manages to break through with Cheesefist extravaganza from time to time.

  14. #6103
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247

    Crazy is Mattis!

    It seems that both Crazy and Mattis write in equally horrible English. Clearly non-native English speakers.

  15. #6102

    Mattis1775 is Cheezefist

    Hi Cheezefist. I know you're juggling a whole mess of handles OldtimerMA.

    , DentistBob, Andir, Mattis1775 and many more. Remember your OlGary account was merge with Cheezefist and NewbieStyle. I'm just here to help. Good luck with this handle. I hope no one finds out that Mattis1775 is Cheezefist.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Jack jack 617, our special member. We all like you, because you have your own special badge. Not everyone has their own, except you. You are special my buddy. I'm jealous. I wish I had a special badge that says fortune cookie or something like that. I'm a contributor, don't like me, hit the ignore, we need to show you special one? I already have you ignored. But, can see your message because I can see a comment from a serious contributor. I like how A2 calls this the fight club. I haven't seen Olgary lately, he was popular in this room along with his fake reviews. He was another special one indeed.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape