Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 6788
-
02-05-21 07:56 #2543Regular Member

Posts: 5Interesting
https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...d/643179961545
Has anyone dreamed of this one? I searched the number and found other listings.
-
02-03-21 22:48 #2542Senior Member

Posts: 35Recommend?
Been out several months and looked around, did not see much. Any recommendations on a spinner or MILF? Send message if you want to keep it on the low.
-
02-03-21 19:05 #2541Regular Member

Posts: 2https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...usta/58401588/
Had anyone had a dream about her?
-
02-03-21 09:34 #2540Senior Member

Posts: 154Go see her today!
Good Morning! I got the desire to go see Mz. Butterfly and I must say I was backed up when I got there but left released! She was on a 10 with vocals I thought she was going to get us both put out the hotel. Dogged her so good she almost went to sleep afterwards. Says she been extra horny last view days! I said so was I! LOL. As always YMMV, good luck!
https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...p/508564320238
-
02-02-21 12:04 #2539Senior Member

Posts: 294She real
She's real, and has a banging body. She's young and fit like I like them. Perfect tits and pretty decent pussy. The downside is I'm sure she's got handlers and after looking at her social media, she may have gang affiliations. I plan on chancing it again but be cautious.
Originally Posted by MrAugusta
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-21 04:14 #2538Senior Member

Posts: 154Intel?
Anyone ever see this provider?
https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...s/462224629854
-
01-31-21 22:41 #2537Senior Member

Posts: 54Anybody have a dream with this one?
I've been seeing this ad and wanting to give her a try. Anyone have a dream with her?
https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...e/974857562204
-
01-29-21 12:47 #2536Senior Member

Posts: 162Johanna
Hey guy's, for everyone that's requested her contact info, but haven't been able to contact her, well I screenshot her some of why'all's messages, and my dumb ass wrote the number down wrong. I've tried messaging most of why'all back. But for the ones that got it the first three numbers are 955, not 925, the rest of it is correct. My apologies, I'm old and can't half see.
-
01-29-21 09:23 #2535Senior Member

Posts: 176I've had a dream with her. Had a great time, will repeat again. Cannot complain at all.
Originally Posted by OBXMule
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-21 09:06 #2534Senior Member

Posts: 308A doll baby.
https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...e/532618225611
Sorry, missed a major part. The link.
-
01-28-21 09:03 #2533Senior Member

Posts: 308A doll baby.
Anyone had the pleasure of meeting this doll?
-
01-27-21 09:12 #2532Senior Member

Posts: 162Johanna
Here's her ad, you'll have to personal message me for her contact info if interested.
-
01-26-21 15:05 #2531Regular Member

Posts: 16Jessica Cummings
Got the gist that Jessica Cummings was a pretty good provider in the area from a consensus on the board. I dreamt that I tried to link up with her and was offered a duet with a second provider. Long story short after numerous attempts got to a hotel with just Jessica and the friend flaked. Dreamer opted for a shorter visit at $$ and would have had a duet for $$ had the friend not flaked. Got to the room and Jessica's pictures are not accurate / recent. At least not in my dream. In my dream she was pretty much down for anything and it was a fun time. I would not repeat though mainly due to the pain to get in touch, keep contact, and setup a date. The inaccurate pictures also hurt the dream. YMMV.
Her ad is consistently here: https://tryst.link/escort/jessica-cummings.
-
01-26-21 01:15 #2530Senior Member

Posts: 162Found The One
I just achieved Senior status, but was trying to leave the scene because of all the junkies, users and abusers, and just the pure lack of talent, when I came across Johanna. For years I've been trying to find someone that actually gives a good massage, well guy's she's the real deal, I had never seen her post before and I hit her up in the morning. Had been gone all week, and was just getting in when she responded. I had forgot I even texted. Once I responded she called and we set the date, very easy setup, with no ghosting or crickets guy's, do you know how rare that is? She's actually very lucid and friendly. I showered and made the journey to Augusta, she operates out of her house, which I personally like, she has everything on site in case you need to bathe, anyway I arrive and she's waiting in sexy lingerie, not a pair of dirty sweets and messy hair. She's very pretty, but taller than I expected, she's not a petite spinner if that's your thing. She's tall but has an awesome body. She takes me to the room, with candles and incense burning, nice soft music playing, totally relaxing atmosphere. She started with a excellent shoulder, lower back, and leg massage, sensually tickling and teasing the boys from time to time, then she flipped me over and did the front. And she had me so hot by the end, I almost exploded time she touched "Minnie Me". She cleaned me up, and we chatted for a few minutes before I departed. I've seen a lot of the providers in Augusta, the ok, and the awful. Johanna was hands down the best experience I've ever had, no flakiness, no handler, and no apparent drug use, which is rare. She only see's limited people, and boasts that she has a 100% return rate, well she backed that claim up, as I plan on making her my regular. Rates are a little stiff for a peaon like myself, but guy's I'm telling you, she is the real deal![blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]
-
01-25-21 22:18 #2529Regular Member

Posts: 17Sophia
I have to post a +1 to JunkSecond's earlier post about little Ms. Sophia.
I had very similar dream about that very same young lady today. She says she's going to be here for another week so I'd suggest you see her while you can.
Pictures. Not accurate but she is easy on the eyes. Probably 110 lbs and about 5 Ft-Nothing. Cute as a button. She's no spinner but she's definitely not fat. She's. Just right.
Service. Dreamed of spending a H / H with CFS and yes extras are available for a price. She is not a clock watcher and her oral skills are super B! She's super clean and very enthusiastic.
Location. Nice Hotel room Near Dr's Hospital.
Price. Out the door very happy for $1. 4.
Be safe out there and keep dreaming. .
Flyinhi.
https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...2/373815162051












Reply With Quote




