Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3546

    01 luvbug

    Has anyone rode this bicycle yet? She's been around for awhile I suspect.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ff131...3-e85467be4d3a

  2. #3545

    Pictures?

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscretePete  [View Original Post]
    Not entirely sure this belongs here as this is more geared towards to SA, but I've been going back and forth with an Onlyfans girl from NW side. At brecanyonnn on IG, OF, appears to have two OF Accts. I haven't pulled the trigger due to questions of legitimacy, but figured I'd pass along if any of you guys want to take a stab at. Asks for items off the Amazon wish list, but if you buy some content on OF that should open the door.

    Cheers.

    DP.
    Do you have pictures by chance? You could upload them, not all of us have OF.

  3. #3544

    Onlyfans SB

    Not entirely sure this belongs here as this is more geared towards to SA, but I've been going back and forth with an Onlyfans girl from NW side. At brecanyonnn on IG, OF, appears to have two OF Accts. I haven't pulled the trigger due to questions of legitimacy, but figured I'd pass along if any of you guys want to take a stab at. Asks for items off the Amazon wish list, but if you buy some content on OF that should open the door.

    Cheers.

    DP.

  4. #3543

    She looks like she haven't missed a meal

    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzie317  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? I searched but didn't find anything. Seems legit through text.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/acb2c...a-2f66b5f3ebae
    She's bigger than her pictures FYI. She's real for sure like other seniors had mention, not SB materials. Wouldn't classify her as a village bicycle either.

  5. #3542

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzie317  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? I searched but didn't find anything. Seems legit through text.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/acb2c...a-2f66b5f3ebae
    She's legit but all about the money and pro. No coffee date needed just go to her place she said. I passed.

  6. #3541

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzie317  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? I searched but didn't find anything. Seems legit through text.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/acb2c...a-2f66b5f3ebae
    I had enough conversations with her to determine she's real. I chose to pursue other interests, but I gathered she can host in an apartment on the south side during convenient hours. Was asking 2. 5 ppm. Seemed flirty and fun in convo.

  7. #3540

    Ompla Lompa

    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzie317  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? I searched but didn't find anything. Seems legit through text.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/acb2c...a-2f66b5f3ebae
    I think she is featured in Willie Wonka's movie, Chocolate Factory.

  8. #3539

    Lola141

    Any info on this one? I searched but didn't find anything. Seems legit through text.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/acb2c...a-2f66b5f3ebae

  9. #3538

    It is

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGuy85  [View Original Post]
    Messaged this one early am Starting texting, seemed normal, said she lives in Fort Wayne even though its a California phone number. Talked about meeting. Then "she" asked me to cash app some pizza money. Who eats pizza at 8:00 am LOL. Anyway I said no, then it was "how about and Amazon gift card". My reply was "which one of my texts made you believe I'm stupid, just curious". Silence.

    I swear its getting harder and harder to find real women on SA.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/839de...4-72074fa6fb13
    You could tell her pictures was stolen. There's lots of girls on there that is real, you have to take your time and not think with the little guy. I have 5-6 girls in rotation from these past two weeks.

  10. #3537

    2 fitty

    Quote Originally Posted by ForTheWin  [View Original Post]
    I talked to her a few months back, but never could get a time worked out. Very slow to respond to texts. Did you see her more than once and what was pricing, if you can remember. She quoted $3, but don't think it would have been worth it.
    Nothing to write home about. Duece and a half. I did not repeat.

  11. #3536

    Mandy = Scam (Probably)

    Messaged this one early am Starting texting, seemed normal, said she lives in Fort Wayne even though its a California phone number. Talked about meeting. Then "she" asked me to cash app some pizza money. Who eats pizza at 8:00 am LOL. Anyway I said no, then it was "how about and Amazon gift card". My reply was "which one of my texts made you believe I'm stupid, just curious". Silence.

    I swear its getting harder and harder to find real women on SA.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/839de...4-72074fa6fb13

  12. #3535

    Beware of Sav!

    Hello fellow mongers, hope everyone is keeping safe.

    She has been reviewed as cash and dash on the escorts thread before and I saw her on SA, so just wanted to ask everyone to beware of this scammer.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f1f43...2-cf7b4d139d30

    Be safe out there!

  13. #3534

    Missed your post

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes  [View Original Post]
    Traded one text asking her where she live, stated East Side and gave me her text app immediately. $$. 5 PPM, anything goes. Something didn't sound right, felt like I was talking to a hood rat. I backed off, you guys can take the risk. Message her directly, takes two second to get her number.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ad8d3...3-a2b1998dbd73
    I just posted asking about her as well. Same situation for me, said $$. 5 and "whatever you desire". Right now I've got her coming to Lafayette Friday. I'll report back if it actually happens.

  14. #3533

    Kaliwdabooty

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes  [View Original Post]
    Traded one text asking her where she live, stated East Side and gave me her text app immediately. $$. 5 PPM, anything goes. Something didn't sound right, felt like I was talking to a hood rat. I backed off, you guys can take the risk. Message her directly, takes two second to get her number.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ad8d3...3-a2b1998dbd73
    She told me three fitty. Looks like GPS has started already.

  15. #3532

    Kali

    Searched in the thread but no results for Kali. Went to text after one message, bit if a desperate story. Anyone have experience with Kali?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ad8d3...3-a2b1998dbd73

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape