Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,136 to 9,150 of 19309
-
02-03-21 19:57 #10174Senior Member

Posts: 824I thought it was her too. Till I started texting her. An found out it's two different people. This one lives in Palm Bay an has a different phone number. The real Kay stays in Merritt Island currently.
Originally Posted by TruePair
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-21 19:03 #10173Banned Member

Posts: 551Great boobs
Looks like my kind of gal. I'm looking forward to hearing if she delivers.
Originally Posted by AirSpencer24
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-21 17:52 #10172Banned Member

Posts: 1739Kasey
Go toftt and please report back.
Originally Posted by AirSpencer24
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-21 17:15 #10171Senior Member

Posts: 57Says Her Name is Kasey
Just saw this post. I haven't see her before nor have I heard any of you discuss, but I could just be mistaken. We've all been victim to ourselves not using the search functions.
I'm actually texting her right now, hence knowing her name. She says she's new to the area (they all do) but she says she just moved from Ocala / Gainesville Area so I'll have to check STG and see if that's real. But so far, very nice provider, and great communication. Its refreshing to have a provider be upfront and honest, yet accommodating and relaxing during that first initial text message exchange.
If something comes of this, I'll post review.
Anyone else have any info?
https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...s/329425221673
-
02-03-21 13:27 #10170Senior Member

Posts: 282Nicolette
I'd like to see her, but I've texted her half a dozen times, let her know I was a Sr Member, texted her during non-peak mongering times and never an answer. She must be busy.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-21 11:17 #10169Senior Member

Posts: 343The first one gives an amazing bbj cim. Have seen a few times and she does not disappoint. Have not seen the second one.
Originally Posted by Midfla
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-21 09:56 #10168Senior Member

Posts: 68Bbw choices
Hey guys anybody had an experience with either of these 2?
https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...n/857466017566
https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...e/955498664941
Thanks for any help.
-
02-02-21 20:32 #10167Senior Member

Posts: 684Kay
This pic is Kay Belle.
Originally Posted by DoubleLung
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-21 20:09 #10166Senior Member

Posts: 1943Nicolette
As usual, great minds think alike and seasoned mongers know the value and enjoyment of of a good provider who knows how to accommodate us with a good experience, free of drama and focusing on just great sex. She is a pleaser and fun and well skilled in pleasure. I've been seeing her on regular basis for over a month and each encounter totally satisfying. The view in CG is, as advertised, something to behold. Without a doubt, one of the best BBBJ's since, alas Tracey in Satellite Beach, left the area. She prefers mornings and afternoons since, quite frankly, I won't go there after dark, but that's no problem for me. I highly recommend, if you're lucky enough to get an appointment with this gem, who puts most of the girls in Brevard to shame!
Originally Posted by DJMiles
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-21 17:30 #10165Banned Member

Posts: 551Nicolette - Take a chance and let me exceed your expectations
I went to see Nicolette again this morning and had a great time as usual. It's refreshing to visit a provider that seems to actually enjoy sex. And not rush you out of the door. She started a wet BBBJ before moving to cg and finishing legs-up missionary. I encouraged her to start using a name to help identify her and she agreed to be called "Nicolette" from now on LOL.
She is still staying on US1 in Melbourne, and would certainly a enjoy a little more company.
https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...e/235549739349
-
02-02-21 12:24 #10164Senior Member

Posts: 57Teanna OF
She's pretty active. Just started so she's getting more comfortable with it. But it's good. She almost answers OF more than a text.
Originally Posted by Chinsu11
[View Original Post]
https://onlyfans.com/teannadream420
-
02-02-21 09:02 #10163Senior Member

Posts: 145Info
From California to Lakeland, Ocala and Brevard Madison sure gets around, thank goodness for google image.
Originally Posted by ScottyM3
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-21 00:26 #10162Senior Member

Posts: 119Teanna
Have any of you been to Teanna only fans and is it legit? Thanks for any info.
-
02-01-21 23:20 #10161Senior Member

Posts: 824I read some where she goes by Wendy is all I know. An I believe she gives good head. I haven't seen her myself so I don't know. An don't confuse her with the blonde Wendy from the massages section. I see both these ladies are in Palm Bay.
Originally Posted by DoubleLung
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-21 18:34 #10160Senior Member

Posts: 1943Best in Brevard
So since you are new to the Forum, may I suggest you read the User Blog at the bottom of the main page which lists Best in Brevard 2020 as well as scroll back pages to read some reviews and do some research! Good luck!
Originally Posted by HzBass
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





