Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #3835

    Allusion

    Quote Originally Posted by EoCowbooy1  [View Original Post]
    Oh Man, that would be off the charts. 5 Plus years of me seeing her and I'll say, "If nothing else, she has gotten more active in being safe." Cock rings to assure the condom doesn't slip off.
    She's a great lay even with a condom. I've never left without the wobbly legs and empty balls. She's a class act, great rates and loves it.

  2. #3834

    Correction.

    Quote Originally Posted by JakefStateFarm  [View Original Post]
    Cleo96 is very YMMV. She will want you to see her alot.

    You can't be ugly either. You better have some game to go with your money.
    The only thing that does matter (not should) when it comes to a hooker is that Ben and his twins are sexy af.

    Between Cleo's stupidity being contagious, major GPS going around, overpriced donations for not even the minimum (let alone this thread), I've switched to strippers I've met pre-COVID. Most don't belong here of course but they go out of their way to keep you happy and keep that money coming in.

  3. #3833

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer14  [View Original Post]
    (if only Allusion did BBFS).
    Oh Man, that would be off the charts. 5 Plus years of me seeing her and I'll say, "If nothing else, she has gotten more active in being safe." Cock rings to assure the condom doesn't slip off.

  4. #3832

    Too funny

    Quote Originally Posted by JakefStateFarm  [View Original Post]
    Cleo96 is very YMMV. She will want you to see her alot.

    You can't be ugly either. You better have some game to go with your money.
    This cracks me up. The only thing that should matter with an escort is how good Ben Franklin and his two or three twins look.

    *Maybe* with a sugar arrangement could I get behind that idiocy, but even then good ole Ben is ultimately the only one that matters.

    I swear some of these chicks have watched 50 Shades of Fantasy too many times.

  5. #3831

    Devonelf

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    I never ask in email or PM. I'm happy and lucky to still have some game, and I'm fit, so a lot of times I'm asking after they cum from me giving oral or when they do the stripper slide, I'll hold their hips firmly, close to the "danger zone" and ask right then. Seldom hear no.

    But I think I'll pass on her for now.
    Yo husky, I've filled up Devonelf many times and I use almost the same method you do. I didn't even need to try that hard. She just hopped on it. She's really awkward but not against BBFS LOL.

  6. #3830

    Thanks for the link

    Quote Originally Posted by EoCowbooy1  [View Original Post]
    Check this out- https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....est&p=12408579#post12408579.

    Pretty certain that says it is off the table.
    I never ask in email or PM. I'm happy and lucky to still have some game, and I'm fit, so a lot of times I'm asking after they cum from me giving oral or when they do the stripper slide, I'll hold their hips firmly, close to the "danger zone" and ask right then. Seldom hear no.

    But I think I'll pass on her for now.

  7. #3829
    1. Search forum to enjoy a positive report from months ago 2. Alert on some poor dude that did it wrong 3. Massage not body rub or companion but massage are you serious she is cute would inseminate but her ads and behavior have me spidey sensais tingling

    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Her service type is massage?

  8. #3828
    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?210854-Devonelf

    I get the feeling from some reviews she may be. Please post experiences or feelings.
    Her service type is massage?

  9. #3827

    Devon wrote an alert that simply says, "No"

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?210854-Devonelf

    I get the feeling from some reviews she may be. Please post experiences or feelings.
    Check this out- https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....est&p=12408579#post12408579.

    Pretty certain that says it is off the table.

  10. #3826

    TNAs Devonelf- does she belong here?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?210854-Devonelf

    I get the feeling from some reviews she may be. Please post experiences or feelings.

  11. #3825
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTime1000  [View Original Post]
    I should say she's GFE in menu but not in energy. More business like. The price is a bit high for what was provided but she definitely belongs here.
    Scheduled a date with her. Thought her energy was decent or average. Saw her earlier in the afternoon? Seemed to be really engaged and was very vocal. She said yes to everything including getting me to finish 3 times.

  12. #3824

    Cleo96

    Cleo96 is very YMMV. She will want you to see her alot.

    You can't be ugly either. You better have some game to go with your money.

  13. #3823

    In retrospect.

    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I'll wait til someone else confirms this bc her reviews don't exactly seem stellar if she's giving BBFS.
    I should say she's GFE in menu but not in energy. More business like. The price is a bit high for what was provided but she definitely belongs here.

  14. #3822

    Only fans

    Quote Originally Posted by HuskyDog69  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have her only fans link?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/57718651/
    Pokemonmasterjen I think.

  15. #3821

    Lexxleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by TryHard  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm. She's very open to it by text.
    I saw her early in her visit and she's pretty cute yeah maybe a little low energy but she's not a dead fish. I thought about seeing her again but by this point she's had Seattle and Portland cumming in her for a while so I'm done.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape