Thread: Independent Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 5392
-
02-02-21 14:09 #412Senior Member

Posts: 43Coco's friend
I have not been offered FS from coco. Seen her a gew times. Recently seen her friend as cocowas busy. Didn't get her name. I would pass. She is older than coco. Body is rough. She has a bigger chest but the belly is bigger also. Tits out and lets you play with them, but not worth it, even for the price. I guess youcould try Russian. I tried with coco. She was cool with it but as you know, she don't really have tje equipment for Russian.
Originally Posted by JayLake
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-21 12:17 #411Senior Member

Posts: 380Yvonne
You can also search her name in the Backpage Advertisers review thread on here and find several posts.
Originally Posted by MartinMars14
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-21 11:58 #410Regular Member

Posts: 2Nathalie Nuru
Has anyone seen Nathalie recently? Her ad now has "upgrades" as an option so was curious. Seen her once now and plenty of reviews of her on this thread and all accurate.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/140135
-
02-02-21 01:33 #409Senior Member

Posts: 41Yvonne
Saw her about 5 to 6 years ago. I saw that same photo. All I got was a HE with some fiv. I kept it pretty tame as I was a newbie to the hobby and she was like my 4th provider. I didn't repeat because I found a lot more out there to try.
Originally Posted by RimJim
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-21 23:17 #408Banned Member

Posts: 3075Mia at Soft Touch
Before my session with Bella last week I saw a hot brunette in their lobby and I'm not sure if she was Mia (link below) or Brooke (who is highly reviewed).
Anyways, Mia has great reviews on RR. Does anyone here have any intel on her? Thanks in advance for your feedback. I texted back and forth with her today and her communication was good. She was playful and friendly in her texts. Soft Touch might be the new spot with the hotties.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/182843
-
02-01-21 20:34 #407Senior Member

Posts: 144Yvonne Picture
Yvonne's picture from her craigslist ad.
Originally Posted by Sailor1967
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-21 19:38 #406Regular Member

Posts: 16If you google her number, you can find her actual name. If you google her name, her photo comes up. When I did it, her photo was on the left. She was a very attractive blonde when the photo was taken.
Originally Posted by Bushexplorer
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-21 15:57 #405Senior Member

Posts: 144Man I feel cheated! I hot absolutely nothing but a good massage. I wrote her off as one that was not going to take care of the ending.
Though I am always curious about whether or not some of these ladies try to go legit from time to time and then realize that the money just isn't there. Wonder if I may have caught her at a time when she was taking a break from the extras.
-
02-01-21 14:54 #404Senior Member

Posts: 115Yvonne
Where did you see a pic? I googled the number after I posted and got mostly web info sites and one yelp. I didn't see any ads with pic.
Originally Posted by JackeRouac
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-21 11:44 #403Banned Member

Posts: 415Nice girl.
Originally Posted by Koolbeans
[View Original Post]
320 for FS and massage.
I won't repeat as there are better values but I concur with above review.
-
02-01-21 10:02 #402Senior Member

Posts: 95Damn that sounds promising. She's 100 for 30 and 180 for the full hour. I hope she really does have that all included in the price! Haha. How were her breasts? Decent at all?
Originally Posted by JackeRouac
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-21 01:21 #401Senior Member

Posts: 380Yvonne on Morena
Pic is accurate, but old. She's got to be in her 50's. Decent body for her age. Quality massage skills. She likes to talk a lot. She is some type of animal whisperer / healer. Anyway, I haven't seen her for a couple years. But for her rate she would provide a decent massage, allow FOV / FIV, HE and a little BBBJ. I think I even got Daty once, but can't be sure since it was a while back. She can be hard to get a hold of, but easy location in the office building next to Costco. No shower. Bathroom is in the hallway.
Originally Posted by JamulSucks
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-21 00:22 #400Senior Member

Posts: 115That's Yvonne
I punched the number in my phone and Yvonne popped up. I must have seen her at least 7 - 10 years ago. She was a hot looking blonde in Bay Park (where I lived at the time). She had a very professional legit looking ad, but as I recall we had a lot of fun. It was just an HE back then, but lots of teasing and she was in white lingerie. I saw her a number of times and it did get better each time, but it never went further. I wish I could tell you more. LMK what you find out.
Originally Posted by JamulSucks
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-21 23:53 #399Senior Member

Posts: 144Yvonne
Saw Yvonne a couple years ago. Everything was totally legit. Sheet never came off the important parts. Maybe things have changed but I wouldn't see her again unless I was looking for a really good therapeutic massage. It's a shame because she's a good looking MILF.
If anyone else has had a different experience, feel free to share.
-
01-31-21 20:04 #398Senior Member

Posts: 95Any intel?
CL posters of phone number 619xxxx950.
Trying to get info before I send a message to commit! Seems like a low chance but I like her face! Haha.












Reply With Quote





