Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
What Are You Waiting For?
This blog is moderated by JayDwn
  1. #412

    Coco's friend

    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    Ok so I've seen her a few times now and just recently last week. She offered FS and rode me (pretty poorly) after the weak massage. She loves offering multiple pops but I can only do 1. I paid her 50 for the usual half hour plus 20 so 70 total and she even offered 10 $ back for no reason, which I did not accept of course. She has never told me about a friend though and I'd be very curious about her so let me know.
    I have not been offered FS from coco. Seen her a gew times. Recently seen her friend as cocowas busy. Didn't get her name. I would pass. She is older than coco. Body is rough. She has a bigger chest but the belly is bigger also. Tits out and lets you play with them, but not worth it, even for the price. I guess youcould try Russian. I tried with coco. She was cool with it but as you know, she don't really have tje equipment for Russian.

  2. #411

    Yvonne

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinMars14  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about 5 to 6 years ago. I saw that same photo. All I got was a HE with some fiv. I kept it pretty tame as I was a newbie to the hobby and she was like my 4th provider. I didn't repeat because I found a lot more out there to try.
    You can also search her name in the Backpage Advertisers review thread on here and find several posts.

  3. #410

    Nathalie Nuru

    Has anyone seen Nathalie recently? Her ad now has "upgrades" as an option so was curious. Seen her once now and plenty of reviews of her on this thread and all accurate.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/140135

  4. #409

    Yvonne

    Quote Originally Posted by RimJim  [View Original Post]
    Yvonne's picture from her craigslist ad.
    Saw her about 5 to 6 years ago. I saw that same photo. All I got was a HE with some fiv. I kept it pretty tame as I was a newbie to the hobby and she was like my 4th provider. I didn't repeat because I found a lot more out there to try.

  5. #408

    Mia at Soft Touch

    Before my session with Bella last week I saw a hot brunette in their lobby and I'm not sure if she was Mia (link below) or Brooke (who is highly reviewed).

    Anyways, Mia has great reviews on RR. Does anyone here have any intel on her? Thanks in advance for your feedback. I texted back and forth with her today and her communication was good. She was playful and friendly in her texts. Soft Touch might be the new spot with the hotties.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/182843

  6. #407

    Yvonne Picture

    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor1967  [View Original Post]
    If you google her number, you can find her actual name. If you google her name, her photo comes up. When I did it, her photo was on the left. She was a very attractive blonde when the photo was taken.
    Yvonne's picture from her craigslist ad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210201-173215_craigslist.jpg‎  

  7. #406
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushexplorer  [View Original Post]
    Where did you see a pic? I googled the number after I posted and got mostly web info sites and one yelp. I didn't see any ads with pic.
    If you google her number, you can find her actual name. If you google her name, her photo comes up. When I did it, her photo was on the left. She was a very attractive blonde when the photo was taken.

  8. #405
    Man I feel cheated! I hot absolutely nothing but a good massage. I wrote her off as one that was not going to take care of the ending.

    Though I am always curious about whether or not some of these ladies try to go legit from time to time and then realize that the money just isn't there. Wonder if I may have caught her at a time when she was taking a break from the extras.

  9. #404

    Yvonne

    Quote Originally Posted by JackeRouac  [View Original Post]
    Pic is accurate, but old. She's got to be in her 50's. Decent body for her age. Quality massage skills. She likes to talk a lot. She is some type of animal whisperer / healer. Anyway, I haven't seen her for a couple years. But for her rate she would provide a decent massage, allow FOV / FIV, HE and a little BBBJ. I think I even got Daty once, but can't be sure since it was a while back. She can be hard to get a hold of, but easy location in the office building next to Costco. No shower. Bathroom is in the hallway.
    Where did you see a pic? I googled the number after I posted and got mostly web info sites and one yelp. I didn't see any ads with pic.

  10. #403
    Quote Originally Posted by Koolbeans  [View Original Post]
    The only Sophia I know is the one in Old town out of the little house near USD. She is a full figure Latina / Mexican from Ensenada and she is a treat if you can hit it off. Everything is covered, but very passionate lady with naturals. I love large naturals with a slight bounce. I always have to let out a sigh once I'm driving off because the sessions always do my body and mind right. Everything is right in the world after the session.
    Nice girl.

    320 for FS and massage.

    I won't repeat as there are better values but I concur with above review.

  11. #402
    Quote Originally Posted by JackeRouac  [View Original Post]
    Pic is accurate, but old. She's got to be in her 50's. Decent body for her age. Quality massage skills. She likes to talk a lot. She is some type of animal whisperer / healer. Anyway, I haven't seen her for a couple years. But for her rate she would provide a decent massage, allow FOV / FIV, HE and a little BBBJ. I think I even got Daty once, but can't be sure since it was a while back. She can be hard to get a hold of, but easy location in the office building next to Costco. No shower. Bathroom is in the hallway.
    Damn that sounds promising. She's 100 for 30 and 180 for the full hour. I hope she really does have that all included in the price! Haha. How were her breasts? Decent at all?

  12. #401

    Yvonne on Morena

    Quote Originally Posted by JamulSucks  [View Original Post]
    CL posters of phone number 6192601950.

    Trying to get info before I send a message to commit! Seems like a low chance but I like her face! Haha.
    Pic is accurate, but old. She's got to be in her 50's. Decent body for her age. Quality massage skills. She likes to talk a lot. She is some type of animal whisperer / healer. Anyway, I haven't seen her for a couple years. But for her rate she would provide a decent massage, allow FOV / FIV, HE and a little BBBJ. I think I even got Daty once, but can't be sure since it was a while back. She can be hard to get a hold of, but easy location in the office building next to Costco. No shower. Bathroom is in the hallway.

  13. #400

    That's Yvonne

    Quote Originally Posted by JamulSucks  [View Original Post]
    CL posters of phone number 6192601950.

    Trying to get info before I send a message to commit! Seems like a low chance but I like her face! Haha.
    I punched the number in my phone and Yvonne popped up. I must have seen her at least 7 - 10 years ago. She was a hot looking blonde in Bay Park (where I lived at the time). She had a very professional legit looking ad, but as I recall we had a lot of fun. It was just an HE back then, but lots of teasing and she was in white lingerie. I saw her a number of times and it did get better each time, but it never went further. I wish I could tell you more. LMK what you find out.

  14. #399

    Yvonne

    Saw Yvonne a couple years ago. Everything was totally legit. Sheet never came off the important parts. Maybe things have changed but I wouldn't see her again unless I was looking for a really good therapeutic massage. It's a shame because she's a good looking MILF.

    If anyone else has had a different experience, feel free to share.

  15. #398

    Any intel?

    CL posters of phone number 619xxxx950.

    Trying to get info before I send a message to commit! Seems like a low chance but I like her face! Haha.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape