Thread: The Massholes
+
Add Report
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 9865
-
02-03-21 22:41 #6115Senior Member

Posts: 2197I told you I was Cheesefist, didn't I? That's right, that's what I am. We'll all one and the same. I'm Cheese Crouton, couldn't you figure that out by now? And I intend to be unloading my cheese on your face every chance I get from now on. I have nothing better to do anyway. You're a marked man Crouton.
Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton
[View Original Post]
The funniest thing is that I have no doubt that CrazyCrouton and former Cheesefist are the same person fucking around with everybody. The day after I first commented on those two going at each other I got a PM from CrazyCrouton saying: "Hey man I got nothing against you. It's that asshole Cheesefist guy I'm after". Then, I swear to God, the day after or maybe it was later on the same day I get a PM from Cheesefirst saying exactly the same thing but the other way around!
CrazyCrouton and Cheesefist and Ol'Gary are nothing more than Toujula / Negsiro / Grogrin's multiple personalities that he displayed so well with his Jayshein14 (or something like that) account where he appeared quite cohesive (imagine that!) and even tried to present himself as some sort of a legal type. And now he's got another personality under CrazyCrouton calling everybody with his other former alias which by now apparently have already been kicked out of the forum.
I'm telling you those PMs were like almost carbon copies of one another. I'm sure CrazyCroutton would deny it but there is just no doubt there. It's multiple personalities of the same guy arguing with each other on USASG. And now CrazyCrouton is trying to deflect the obvious from himself by first, pointing to someone with whom I converse via PM in a language other than English, and then to another monger with whom I discuss strip bars that we both visited while in the USMC.
I mean Dr. Freud would've probably given up half of his life to study your case CrazyCrouton aka Cheesefist aka Ol'Gary aka Toujula, etc, etc, etc Dude you should volunteer yourself to Harvard not as student or God forbid, professor but as a lab item. I mean somebody is sure to win a Noble Prize in Medicine by writing learned volumes about your case. You're a one big treasure chest for some big time scientist and you're hiding yourself on the Massholes. What a waste.
-
02-03-21 17:00 #6114Banned Member

Posts: 660Nrimus the conqueror
Pure fucking gold comeback.
Can you tell us how you, Andir and Mattis1775 AKA Cheezefist / OlGary became such good friends? Rumor has it there's a particular thing you guys have in common. It's time to buckle up. This is going to be fun. Hahaha.
.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-21 01:40 #6113Senior Member

Posts: 2197
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
Kissy-assie smochy-smochy. A2, did you notice that CrazyCrouton is on your side? Just wanted to make sure that Crazy Crouton's message comes through to you loud and clear. I really think that should give the little boy an A.
Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-21 19:49 #6112Banned Member

Posts: 660The charade continues
You have some deep, deep issues Cheezefist.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-21 19:39 #6111Banned Member

Posts: 660I see your issues are deep old man.
Unfortunately you're not very smart.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-21 15:48 #6110Senior Member

Posts: 1245Responding to Nrlmus and calling him Andir? You seem to be confused. Nrlmus was sarcastic by the way. He likes you, I think.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-21 14:19 #6109Senior Member

Posts: 2197You're right. Unfortunately.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-21 11:50 #6108Administrator

Posts: 5246I know what you're saying
But you need to be really careful with shit like this.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
Note this is in blue.
A2
-
02-02-21 08:31 #6107Senior Member

Posts: 3853Oh Andir, I never thought someone from the south would post here. No offense. This is a fight club after all. You should receive a badge of honor yourself, and it starts with the letter "are". Was that you that stormed the capital with the general Lee flag? I never thought I find people like you in this forum. But, hey, let's MAGA. Have a cookie and read your fortune. You could use it little man.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-21 21:40 #6106Senior Member

Posts: 2197I know, let's hang them for that too.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-21 20:13 #6105Banned Member

Posts: 660Number 5
5. Crazy is my daddy.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-21 20:10 #6104Senior Member

Posts: 2197That's bunch of bullshit! I'm Cheesefist and the rest are nothing but segments of your imagination, or rather your wishful thinking, or rather the creative side of you that you've been suppressing since birth but it still manages to break through with Cheesefist extravaganza from time to time.
Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-21 20:06 #6103Senior Member

Posts: 1245Crazy is Mattis!
It seems that both Crazy and Mattis write in equally horrible English. Clearly non-native English speakers.
-
02-01-21 19:27 #6102Banned Member

Posts: 660Mattis1775 is Cheezefist
Hi Cheezefist. I know you're juggling a whole mess of handles OldtimerMA.
, DentistBob, Andir, Mattis1775 and many more. Remember your OlGary account was merge with Cheezefist and NewbieStyle. I'm just here to help. Good luck with this handle. I hope no one finds out that Mattis1775 is Cheezefist.
.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-21 19:12 #6101Senior Member

Posts: 1245Non-scientific poll
Trying to figure out this Crazy person. I thought that the board members may determine who he is. Here is the poll — please, vote. Every vote counts!
1. Crazy is a paranoid lunatic who ran out of prescribed haloperidol.
2. Crazy is Jack's retarded twin brother separated from Jack at birth.
3. Crazy is an attention-seeking piece of shit.
4. All of the above.










Reply With Quote



